Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waiting for altcoin season might take time  (Read 6883 times)
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:59:05 AM

Altcoin season will happen again in 2020 but it is still difficult to predict because now the crypto market is still in a downtrend. I think Bitcoin dominance is the only reason why altcoins cannot recover well this year. In addition, Bitcoin dominance has purified this entire market with over 80% of shitcoin being removed from the market. This is in fact a very good opportunity for new investors as they will have the opportunity to buy some cheap coins during this period.

This choice is not recommended because the risk will be very high but if the altcoin season returns, any investment will help you earn high profits. If you are lucky, you will become rich from this market.
unfortunately bitcoin dominance is always moving when prices go up and also go down. the space for altcoin is very small so far this year. But there will be a saturation period for bitcoin and we must be sure of that.

I do not consider altcoin prices currently on average cheap because they could have been fatally destroyed for reasons we have never thought of suddenly. There must be no news that is missed.

if the halving effect of bitcoin occurs two years from now, then a new altseason will occur at the end of the same year.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 12:33:58 PM

altcoin season now is indeed quite difficult to find opportunities. another case with bitcoin. if you bought bitcoin early in 2019 maybe now you have multiplied profits compared to altcoin. I think the altcoin season takes 2-3 years to get back up.
Might not take 2 to 3 years for altcoin season to come back, firstly good news have been surrounding crypto since the beginning of 2019 and secondly bitcoin halving is around the corner, things might change after the halving

pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:53:36 PM

I never expected anything to be easy maybe thats why i dont get worried about present market price

The first time i decided to invest in crypto was after the last bullrun of 2017 and i knew that 2017 was a big chance and i missed it since i never entered this space very earlier before the bullrun so after bear market takes over what comes straight to my mind was 'its never going to be easy to see a big change in market movement  like 2017'and since then i just keep my head up and find other means of living yet i cant do without investing in coins and tokens,the next altcoin season might not come anytime sooner but only those who are in hurry will be in pain,its never going to be that easy.

I have my own comprehension about the situation which is happening with altcoins now. As far as I know there were plenty of people who earned or lost money on speculating or investing with altcoins. I noticed that there were more successful people who came on market earlier than others. One of my friends had begun enough early before cryptocurrencies were hyped widely. I was also involved by him to invest in cryptocurrencies. I began investing quite later that is why I could not earn much enough but anyway I earned a little. Those who invested after me were less successful in mostly. I want to say that if you want to earn well enough it need to buy assets when they are really cheap but not when everyone can see a strong upward trend because it may be too late and quite risky to buy assets on higher prices.
Undevd

Activity: 686
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 10:33:22 PM

I never expected anything to be easy maybe thats why i dont get worried about present market price

The first time i decided to invest in crypto was after the last bullrun of 2017 and i knew that 2017 was a big chance and i missed it since i never entered this space very earlier before the bullrun so after bear market takes over what comes straight to my mind was 'its never going to be easy to see a big change in market movement  like 2017'and since then i just keep my head up and find other means of living yet i cant do without investing in coins and tokens,the next altcoin season might not come anytime sooner but only those who are in hurry will be in pain,its never going to be that easy.
I think altcoin season won't happened like in past 2017. That will be in a different way so common people has no chance. But it's only my opinion.

━ ━━━━   ┃      CESTATES.io       ┃    BUY   ●   EARN   ●   SELL    ━━━━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━     Tokenized Real Estate Platform     ━━━━ ━━━ ━━
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:34:37 PM

Based on technical analysis from experts, we may not see an altcoin season this year. If you are still holding them, you may have to hodl a little longer.

I also believe that we will not see the altcoin season this year. But also I believe that we will not see a new bottom. In other words, as was said earlier, 2019 is the year of accumulation of cryptocurrencies, real growth will not be earlier than 2020. But again, it’s impossible to say for sure.
However, practice shows several things to rely on. The market is cyclical, it is a fact. Each time, the cycles have different properties, so we do not see the same outcomes for each cycle. However, they are similar. The behavior of people in different periods of the cycles is also similar. At the celebration of this, we can draw some conclusions, in particular that 2020, can indeed become a year of new heights for cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:24:55 AM

Ouch you missed an opportunity to buy bitcoin and altcoin last 2017.. oh well just wait for another epic bull run in next coming years and hold your crypto especially bitcoin since the halving is coming in 2020 so just keep holding and let's see if the hype for halving is worth the wait.
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:57:28 AM

Ouch you missed an opportunity to buy bitcoin and altcoin last 2017.. oh well just wait for another epic bull run in next coming years and hold your crypto especially bitcoin since the halving is coming in 2020 so just keep holding and let's see if the hype for halving is worth the wait.
Everyone is waiting until 2020 to return because this is a year that is expected to be an economic development year so the crypto market will receive a lot of special attention from investors. I think the year of holding Bitcoin is the only option that will help you to make money during this time but also need to be more careful because the bear market is still likely to happen at any time.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 04:04:23 AM

I do not think that there will be a period of ascension as before. then people were not very conscious. The fomo effect was too much. Now most of the investors know what they are doing.
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:32:23 AM

Based on technical analysis from experts, we may not see an altcoin season this year. If you are still holding them, you may have to hodl a little longer.

I also believe that we will not see the altcoin season this year. But also I believe that we will not see a new bottom. In other words, as was said earlier, 2019 is the year of accumulation of cryptocurrencies, real growth will not be earlier than 2020. But again, it’s impossible to say for sure.
However, practice shows several things to rely on. The market is cyclical, it is a fact. Each time, the cycles have different properties, so we do not see the same outcomes for each cycle. However, they are similar. The behavior of people in different periods of the cycles is also similar. At the celebration of this, we can draw some conclusions, in particular that 2020, can indeed become a year of new heights for cryptocurrency.

I can't believe with altcoin season on this years because bitcoin price still down and waiting middle next year for bitcoin halving to make altcoin season come, without bitcoin raise higher price impossible altcoin price on higher and stop dreaming with altcoin season, now just push and support bitcoin have higher price to make opportunity for altcoin have higher price later and keep always on the top price.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:45:16 AM

I can't believe with altcoin season on this years because bitcoin price still down and waiting middle next year for bitcoin halving to make altcoin season come, without bitcoin raise higher price impossible altcoin price on higher and stop dreaming with altcoin season, now just push and support bitcoin have higher price to make opportunity for altcoin have higher price later and keep always on the top price.
This year is just one month away, and bitcoin is still predicted to fall to the area of ​​$ 7,500, so I think altcoin is still difficult to increase this year, because the increase in altcoin is supported by the increase in bitcoin first. therefore to see the surge in altcoin I also thought that it would be preceded by an increase in bitcoin

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Snowwy

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:10:39 AM

There's nothing to wait for in crypto. Just continue to be getting involved in productive activities within the industry and if you are buoyant enough to buy some good coins, don't hesitate to do because none of us know when the market will take off again, so early preparation will bring added value

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community

[/
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 05:17:29 AM

I don't expect to see the altcoin season anytime soon as well looking at the condition of the market even the Bitcoin and ethereum market has no good news for this expectation to at least

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:39:24 AM

The first time i decided to invest in crypto was after the last bullrun of 2017 and i knew that 2017 was a big chance and i missed it since i never entered this space very earlier before the bullrun so after bear market takes over what comes straight to my mind was 'its never going to be easy to see a big change in market movement  like 2017'and since then i just keep my head up and find other means of living yet i cant do without investing in coins and tokens,the next altcoin season might not come anytime sooner but only those who are in hurry will be in pain,its never going to be that easy.

I have been hodling my altcoins since the previous bullrun and it was hard to be patient when the price is way below than expected. Hopefully the next bullrun would come sooner so I could be rewarded for hodling.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:49:33 AM

I have been hodling my altcoins since the previous bullrun and it was hard to be patient when the price is way below than expected. Hopefully the next bullrun would come sooner so I could be rewarded for hodling.
holding altcoin for long term really  make us stress, moreover it this altcoin outside top 100 CMC. I am sure it will need long time to recovery. Trading or Bounty at this moment in the worst moment ever, investors and token holder have no confidence again to save their assets for long time. Most of them prefer to hold bitcoin or fiat, so its risk smaller than holding shit token. In next bullrun maybe only major coins that will affected .

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 06:28:20 AM

holding altcoin for long term really  make us stress, moreover it this altcoin outside top 100 CMC. I am sure it will need long time to recovery. Trading or Bounty at this moment in the worst moment ever, investors and token holder have no confidence again to save their assets for long time. Most of them prefer to hold bitcoin or fiat, so its risk smaller than holding shit token. In next bullrun maybe only major coins that will affected .
That is why if you are really into long term investing then you should not invest to below top 100 in the market because there is a high risk of losing your hard earned money when that project shuts down or if the team abandon it. Stick to at least top 20 of the market and filter it to see which of those coins is the most worth it to invest it for long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 06:40:37 AM

I agree we better be patient because no one is able to predict when the altseason will come. If we already hold a solid altcoin, I don't think we need to worry about its performance in the market because good coins or tokens will always be the target of old and new investors.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 06:44:40 AM

You are cool, can be patient in quite a long time, how many years has it been? if calculated per year 2017 to 2019, you have been holding it for 2 years huh? if it were me, I'd give up and sell it all (cutloss).

altcoin season is clearly still going to be long if we look at the current conditions that are difficult to predict and it seems that even next year I myself am still in doubt about the rise in bitcoin (halving) and altcoin season. slowly I began to be pessimistic.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:54:57 PM

You are cool, can be patient in quite a long time, how many years has it been? if calculated per year 2017 to 2019, you have been holding it for 2 years huh? if it were me, I'd give up and sell it all (cutloss).
it is not cool at all. holding without planning to sell is just wasting your time, you will be late to sell your coin.

altcoin season is clearly still going to be long if we look at the current conditions that are difficult to predict and it seems that even next year I myself am still in doubt about the rise in bitcoin (halving) and altcoin season. slowly I began to be pessimistic.
Next halving gives us a hope to get better crypto condition
based on last halving, the price is always pump after halving happened

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:07:25 PM

Some people are losing faith, because several years have passed science the last big market movement. Right now it is almost impossible for an ICO to collect funds, because people are scared of losing their money.

Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:13:27 PM

if you really do hold it should not stop to do it, if you do a cut loss then the elapsed time is in vain. just hope for the price next year will be profitable so that the investment he did was successful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: