Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: waiting for altcoin season might take time  (Read 6886 times)
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 06:23:48 AM

You are right maybe we never see a bull run like 2017, But don't lose hope and do your best not only in crypto always try or search for alternate sources too as where there is will there is a way.

Govorrrue

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:46:21 AM

I would say that most depends on the concrete solutions. And what I have noticed - people started to use blockchain based solutions that help in everyday routine
volporg

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:47:44 AM

I would say that most depends on the concrete solutions. And what I have noticed - people started to use blockchain based solutions that help in everyday routine

Good morning there. Oh yes, this is true and I am having many friends that do use modern innovative platforms today. But I would also add that much depends on each particular person's interests. I mean different people are choosing different platform to use
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:48:00 AM

You are right maybe we never see a bull run like 2017, But don't lose hope and do your best not only in crypto always try or search for alternate sources too as where there is will there is a way.
It is difficult for the altcoin season to return once again but I believe this market will soon be like 2017 one day. Now is the time for investors and I think the current price of altcoin is very cheap compared to reality. In addition, a lot of other top projects should also consider because it is an investment that will help you make a very high profit if the investment trend increases.

These are just some of my ideas about the current market and there are many other risks that you need to avoid in the future.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:48:42 AM

Good morning there. Oh yes, this is true and I am having many friends that do use modern innovative platforms today. But I would also add that much depends on each particular person's interests. I mean different people are choosing different platform to use

True story. You told that you are having friends that use blockchain based platforms in their everyday life - but can you tell me what platforms they are using? Probably a few most interesting ones
volporg

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:50:45 AM

True story. You told that you are having friends that use blockchain based platforms in their everyday life - but can you tell me what platforms they are using? Probably a few most interesting ones

One of the most interesting one I know about - GUTS.tickets. You might have heard of the guys, if you are deeply into crypto, as they are pretty popular these days. Idea is pretty simple. Everyday many people enjoy concerts, festivals, theatre plays and sports matches. Popular events sell out fast. This is often unnecessary, since ticket touts make fast money by reselling secondary tickets. That's bad for venues, theatres, artists and of course for your fans. And here GUTS helps. You will be ready for the future thanks to blockchain technology. They assure buying tickets for a fair price is simple, transparent and secure. But of course, I recommend you to check out more on their solution right on their website, pretty sure that you will be even more impressed. It is just GUTS.tickets. And what I also find very advanced - Klaytn partnership that will lead to new exchange listing and a whole new userbase, proven to be the real working model amongst other blockchain ticketing solutions, because of it's tech, token model, and a team that already is coming from the ticketing business, low marketcap, potential for huge growth
kostepanych2

Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:52:07 AM

I think altseason will be not earlier than in 2021. But maybe later.
And some coins from top 20 will not recover. There will be some new coins in top 20.
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:55:19 AM

One of the most interesting one I know about - GUTS.tickets. You might have heard of the guys, if you are deeply into crypto, as they are pretty popular these days. Idea is pretty simple. Everyday many people enjoy concerts, festivals, theatre plays and sports matches. Popular events sell out fast. This is often unnecessary, since ticket touts make fast money by reselling secondary tickets. That's bad for venues, theatres, artists and of course for your fans. And here GUTS helps. You will be ready for the future thanks to blockchain technology. They assure buying tickets for a fair price is simple, transparent and secure. But of course, I recommend you to check out more on their solution right on their website, pretty sure that you will be even more impressed. It is just GUTS.tickets. And what I also find very advanced - Klaytn partnership that will lead to new exchange listing and a whole new userbase, proven to be the real working model amongst other blockchain ticketing solutions, because of it's tech, token model, and a team that already is coming from the ticketing business, low marketcap, potential for huge growth

Oh wow, this all sounds more than attractive. I will definitely have a closer look at GUTS on my own shortly and get back with own thoughts. Cause definitely sounds amazing so far
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:16:23 AM

It is difficult for the altcoin season to return once again but I believe this market will soon be like 2017 one day. Now is the time for investors and I think the current price of altcoin is very cheap compared to reality. In addition, a lot of other top projects should also consider because it is an investment that will help you make a very high profit if the investment trend increases.

These are just some of my ideas about the current market and there are many other risks that you need to avoid in the future.
need time to reach an altseason again like 2017 and need to know that an altseason like that year before making developments. like now we are waiting for developments to reach altseason again, you need to persevere to achieve it.
RussiaUkraineTranslation

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:57:16 PM

We moon now, the weak have been shaken out. Smart money is buying on safe exchanges like Coinbase and ecxx, don't get scammed.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 10:32:45 PM

People who invested in altcoins in 2018 and haven't sold anything yet, became holders with steel nerves, hehe Smiley
Most of them will hold as long as this should take us to see the long waited bull run. No sense in quiting the market before.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Tcode53
Copper Member

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 10:58:18 PM

Many altcoins have reached all-time lows, with some losing 99 percent of their value from their all-time highs. Certainly, that data doesn’t include actual usage of altcoin blockchains themselves, it only measures how much money goes in and out of an altcoin on any given day.

And it also includes some data that probably isn’t correct. With the overall market tanking, it’s tough to get prices to rise when new demand doesn’t exist.
cryptothreads

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:58:58 AM

I think altseason will be not earlier than in 2021. But maybe later.
And some coins from top 20 will not recover. There will be some new coins in top 20.
There are a lot of different predictions in the bear market but I think the altcoin season will come at a time that no one can expect so it is best to wait patiently until the altcoin season returns. There are a lot of options available to you right now and you should consider carefully in investing because any mistake will make you lose. This year only Bitcoin is safe but the large volatility of this coin makes the situation increasingly difficult.

I think 2020 and 2021 will be the time to know exactly the upcoming market trend and hope that the altcoin season can appear in that time period because everyone is holding a lot of altcoins for long term investment.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:43:49 AM

I never expected anything to be easy maybe thats why i dont get worried about present market price

The first time i decided to invest in crypto was after the last bullrun of 2017 and i knew that 2017 was a big chance and i missed it since i never entered this space very earlier before the bullrun so after bear market takes over what comes straight to my mind was 'its never going to be easy to see a big change in market movement  like 2017'and since then i just keep my head up and find other means of living yet i cant do without investing in coins and tokens,the next altcoin season might not come anytime sooner but only those who are in hurry will be in pain,its never going to be that easy.

I am in the same boat and can relate to you. Like you, I have also been hodling a lot of my crypto since the bullrun last 2017. Hoping that another one would come again soon. The situation since the market has been very bearish and until now has made me really very patient. I am still positive and confident the bull market will return soon.
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:55:30 AM

Altcoin season might not come any time soon but if bitcoin surge after the halving which i expected though then there will still be some profits to make off altcoins because some good altcoins will still follow bitcoin movement

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 08:52:28 AM

Altcoin season might not come any time soon but if bitcoin surge after the halving which i expected though then there will still be some profits to make off altcoins because some good altcoins will still follow bitcoin movement
Yes season of altcoins now are not yet to come because bitcoin is still in recover. So altcoins now are very low some altcoins have movement but slowly. And true we know once bitcoin goes up some altcoins going up also because they are affected on what bitcoin movement. So season of altcoins now are still waiting.
NeironixNV

Activity: 42

https://neironix.io/

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 09:17:15 AM

I expect the alt season in the spring of 2020, most likely closer to spring, statistically in the spring there are strong movements in the altcoin market, plus all this will be bitcoin halving, which also statistically more often provokes a long-term price increase.

https://neironix.io/
truckythin

Activity: 781
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:19:22 AM

Yes season of altcoins now are not yet to come because bitcoin is still in recover. So altcoins now are very low some altcoins have movement but slowly. And true we know once bitcoin goes up some altcoins going up also because they are affected on what bitcoin movement. So season of altcoins now are still waiting.
True altseason will come after the bitcoin pump, as it always was before. Until that time it would be better to hold your assests in btc, eth and other top altcoins. As for current market situation, I expect that bitcoin will go lower as well as all altcoins. So we will have a good chance to buy cryptocurrencies on the cheap.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:21:42 AM

I expect the alt season in the spring of 2020, most likely closer to spring, statistically in the spring there are strong movements in the altcoin market, plus all this will be bitcoin halving, which also statistically more often provokes a long-term price increase.

Cant wait for bitcoin halving I think it's true you said when the time comes I'm sure there will be great movements in all sectors that start with the price of bitcoin
I'm really excited waiting for that day to come in 2020 i wish

STUDENTCOIN