Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:24:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you guys are making money from this forum? ideas  (Read 470 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 09:36:19 AM

When someone asks how we can earn money on Bitcointalk, signature campaigns is the first thing which comes to our minds usually. Yeah, it's good way to earn some money, but there are much wore ways to earn money here. You only have to be creative. Sell your own services - design, coding, writting of articles and etc. Sell goods on marketplace. Promote your own business. For example if you have online store and accept Bitcoin as payment method, it can be interesting for forum users.
Personally, here I promote my own blog (link to it under my username). I get some traffic from Bitcointalk and I earn affiliate commission from websites that I promote on my blog, I also earn from advertisements placed on my site. So, as you can see there so many ways how you can make money in Bitcointalk.
I have never thought of earning income from website link (as affiliate link). Is this method eligible because I know that posting refferal links inside posts might lead to bans. What I know is refferal links only (I could miss other eligible places) inside signature is acceptable.
Yeah, posting referral links on Bitcointalk isn't allowed. You won't get banned for it, just your posts will be deleted. So, I promote affiliate links indirectly. All these referral links is uploaded to my blog, and here on Bitcointalk just post links to my blog.

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1039

Not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 09:41:44 AM

Yeah, posting referral links on Bitcointalk isn't allowed. You won't get banned for it, just your posts will be deleted. So, I promote affiliate links indirectly. All these referral links is uploaded to my blog, and here on Bitcointalk just post links to my blog.
What if someone leave affiliate links directly in their profile page? They do not post affiliate links, so they will not get deleted posts, but how they will be treated if they won't get bans, as you wrote?
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 10858

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 10:43:36 AM

<…> posting referral links on Bitcointalk isn't allowed. You won't get banned for it, just your posts will be deleted <…>

I’m not sure on that assertion really. The forum rules do not allow, as you mentioned, one to include referral codes in their posts (you can on your personal signature though):

<…> 4. No referral code (ref link) spam. [1] <…>

The term "spam" used in this context means that posts of this kind are considered as spam. Therefore, someone with a track of leaving referral codes on his posts, that ulteriorly get deleted, may be considered a spammer and be banned for it. I figure what may not be that simple to trace is how many times a person has had post deleted due to the inclusion of referral links, but if the same mod deals with multiple from the same user he may well remember and consider that a ban may apply.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:52:35 PM

Signature Campaign
You can enroll the campaign with spesific requirement.
Yes, it's getting difficult to enroll but it's possible

Designing Signature
If you can design BB code with lower price, you can compete with other well known designer

Graphic Designer
Some company will ask you about your design as long as you have great portofolio and affordable price

Smiley
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 04:43:50 PM

If you're after money in this forum, you're getting it wrong cos you'll lose out at the end. This forum has more to offer, albeit money is involve. From this forum, you can gain knowledge about cryptocurrency, ideas on how to store up your assets and also how to get employed and be payed weekly by carrying out simple task

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 10:30:05 PM
Merited by hd49728 (1)

What if someone leave affiliate links directly in their profile page? They do not post affiliate links, so they will not get deleted posts, but how they will be treated if they won't get bans, as you wrote?
You can leave affiliate links in your signature, profile and etc, it will be ok. It's only not allowed to leave direct ref links in your posts.
@DdmrDdmr, offcourse, if someone will post a lot of ref links like using spam bot, offcourse he is risking to get temporary and maybe even permanent ban. But nobody will ban just for few posted affiliate links. It will be deleted same like shitposts, off-topic posts and etc.

HammadAli

Activity: 136
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:00:34 AM

Signatures campaigns are the best way here to get targeted audience which can generate more results. You can try signature campaigns for you if your own blog or otherwise campaigns for others is also a good option. Marketplace can a place to sell your goods and services related to cyrpto if you want to do it. 
Best piece of advice i can give you is to contribute to this forum and take reputation. Indeed you can make money from your forum.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:52:50 PM

I do CPA marketing and I am a member of varies business forums. I do bounties as a way to invest in projects I believe in and I am very specific when I choose the projects.
I am starting a business locally with a friend selling vape juice and soon cannabis products. I also make money helping other websites promote themselves. I also take what I can learn here and use it elsewhere. You don't have to directly get work from here. You should not be looking for a job you should find a skill and monotonize it. I also run some websites. I pretty much do a bit of everything so I can diversify myself as much as possible.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: