Real Madrid - 83 (67.5%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 9 (7.3%)
Total Voters: 123

Pages: « 1 ... 3912 3913 3914 3915 3916 3917 3918 3919 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 3927 3928 3929 3930 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 3937 3938 3939 3940 3941 3942 3943 3944 3945 3946 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 3955 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 3961 [3962]
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 445914 times)
Alpha Marine

Activity: 602
Merit: 300

View Profile
Today at 09:37:47 PM

With Lamin Yamal incredible rise to fame and Mbappe joining real Madrid Laliga is about to witness another level of rilvary between real Madrid and Barcelona. Barcelona might still be struggling with their financial situation currently but I think they are going to fight for the league next season. They have some good players in their roster who can make the difference and if they can successful bring in few players to complement the ones they have right now I think it will go a long way. Their new coach might be new to the Barcelona but he is not new to football management, he knows what he is up against and anything less than competing for the league next season and qualifying for the champions league will be a failure for the club. Although I still see Real Madrid as the favourite to win the league.

Real Madrid are undoubtedly the favourite of next season's Liga. Barcelona has a chance but they have a lot to do in this transfer window. They've started by hiring Flick but they still need a lot of reinforcement in defence, midfield and Attack. They also need a backup keeper that will give Ter Stegen competition.
They're going for Nico Williams and they also need a solid DM. They need another CM or CAM because Pedri and Gavi are injured. If Barcelona can make 5 proper signings that will strengthen their team, then they might have a big chance of winning the league ahead of Madrid. They have a good coach, but without backing, he won't be able to do anything.
What I'm certain of is that the season would be competitive that's for sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AYOBA

Activity: 336
Merit: 148

View Profile
Today at 09:51:40 PM

Real Madrid and ancelotti indeed have a lot of players on their squad but one thing am certain about is that no matter what they will definitely feel the impact of the Toni Kross even if it's not for long. Toni Kross was a master class in that midfield  and I don't think they can easily fill his shoes but although football has seen alot of his type and they have all left so definitely something is going to be done to meet the space.
The fact is that real Madrid has become a be team that in la Laliga and which is why so many of people's are still having hope for them against next coming season, because the currently now real Madrid has so many players in their squad, which can definitely lead the team to be more functional and standard them before. Because if the real can have a midfielder like Toni kross, I don't think they will be a clubs that can able to challenge real Madrid in la Laliga trophy.
Because the guy is great players is trying his best to maintaining his position always, to be honest they real Madrid can feel the impact of the Toni kross for a long time.

Ahli38

Activity: 882
Merit: 749

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:54:37 PM

Real Madrid are undoubtedly the favourite of next season's Liga. Barcelona has a chance but they have a lot to do in this transfer window. They've started by hiring Flick but they still need a lot of reinforcement in defence, midfield and Attack. They also need a backup keeper that will give Ter Stegen competition.
They're going for Nico Williams and they also need a solid DM. They need another CM or CAM because Pedri and Gavi are injured. If Barcelona can make 5 proper signings that will strengthen their team, then they might have a big chance of winning the league ahead of Madrid. They have a good coach, but without backing, he won't be able to do anything.
What I'm certain of is that the season would be competitive that's for sure.
Maybe Real Madrid will undoubtedly be the club that dominates La Liga in the coming season. Because Barcelona and his new coach still can't be sure whether it will go well or not. Because we have seen enough times that changing coaches can cause a club to experience setbacks. And yes, sometimes it can also make a club progress. Actually, I still quite regret that Barcelona lost Xavi. But I also hope that Flick can make Barcelona even better. Only in the first season maybe it will be a little difficult. And hopefully the club can be patient if the first season doesn't go as expected. La Liga is always competitive, even last season Girona surprised everyone. And I think other surprises will also come in the next season. It's just that it's quite difficult to imagine that any team will stop Real Madrid from winning the title next season. Because the current depth of the Real Madrid squad really looks very convincing to me.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
promise444c5

Activity: 350
Merit: 207

Keep Promises !

View Profile
Today at 10:24:33 PM

Real Madrid and ancelotti indeed have a lot of players on their squad but one thing am certain about is that no matter what they will definitely feel the impact of the Toni Kross even if it's not for long. Toni Kross was a master class in that midfield  and I don't think they can easily fill his shoes but although football has seen alot of his type and they have all left so definitely something is going to be done to meet the space.
Yeah his impact and space will be left out for a whole maybe before someone could perfectly fit in... I used to respect Tony alot as a very good and experienced player but after the concluded Euro I must say he did a very nasty job giving pedri an injury which made him unable to play for the rest of the tournament... it was so sad, the boy was just recovering from a recent injury only to meet kroos who aimed his leg instead of ball while tackling, it's sucks that  he  had to finish his career for nationals playing such a mark  Tongue

adultcrypto

Activity: 392
Merit: 284

View Profile
Today at 11:02:16 PM

The fact is that real Madrid has become a be team that in la Laliga and which is why so many of people's are still having hope for them against next coming season, because the currently now real Madrid has so many players in their squad, which can definitely lead the team to be more functional and standard them before. Because if the real can have a midfielder like Toni kross, I don't think they will be a clubs that can able to challenge real Madrid in la Laliga trophy.
Because the guy is great players is trying his best to maintaining his position always, to be honest they real Madrid can feel the impact of the Toni kross for a long time.
If we look at the present situation and the level of preparedness with the teams at La Liga, it is easy to see that Real Madrid is acting as people who have not even won anything yet. Check the quality of players they are signing without losing any of their major players. For instance, the coming of Mbappe which many see as their best signing this season and I tend to agree with because Mbappe is in his prime. His presence in the team next season will definitely be a source of fear to any team they meet and that is a big plus to Madrid. I will not be surprise if Madrid wins everything again next season.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
EL MOHA

Activity: 476
Merit: 272

View Profile
Today at 11:18:48 PM

Yes the importance of having Toni Kroos will be felt even with the major signings that the club is currently doing, but it is clear that Madrid wouldn’t be hit with a sub par performance due to a players departure because they always have a someone to fill the void. When Kross announced his retirement Madrid who were hesitant to actually give Modric an new contract moved immediately to get to stay for at least a season because they know that losing both players in same transfer window will be a huge blow for them. This are little things that makes Perez and Madrid standout in the midst of others.

Also you can’t blame the likes of Barcelona who are really not in a position to challenge Madrid with better signings due to their financial constraints. For now all Barca fans might have to painfully watch Madrid take the center stage for now and hopes their own club gets his financial strength back again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 3912 3913 3914 3915 3916 3917 3918 3919 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 3927 3928 3929 3930 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 3937 3938 3939 3940 3941 3942 3943 3944 3945 3946 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 3955 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 3961 [3962]
  Print  

Jump to: