Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 05:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2026/2027 La Liga Champion will be
Barcelona - 33 (63.5%)
Real Madrid - 19 (36.5%)
Atletico Madrid - 0 (0%)
Atletico Bilbao - 0 (0%)
Real Betis - 0 (0%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 ... 6932 6933 6934 6935 6936 6937 6938 6939 6940 6941 6942 6943 6944 6945 6946 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 6953 6954 6955 6956 6957 6958 6959 6960 6961 6962 6963 6964 6965 6966 6967 6968 6969 6970 6971 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 [6982] 6983 6984 6985 6986 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2026/27  (Read 832951 times)
changaa
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 742
Merit: 197



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 04:52:56 PM

I don't see any obvious conflicts between them, so I think they already work well as a team. They each have their own ambitions and want to score goals, but if one of them occasionally chooses not to pass to the other, I don't think that's necessarily a sign of a conflict. Sometimes it's just a bad decision, or there are situations where they make that choice and end up scoring anyway. So I think some competition between the forwards is perfectly normal. Overall, I like the way Vinicius and Mbappe link up with each other.

is something you only understand when you step onto the pitch as a striker. What goes on in your head in front of the goalkeeper. is hard not to be selfish when you're one step away from scoring a goal and making an entire stadium cheer. So you have to focus solely on the team's well-being, to be in front of goal and put a teammate in the best possible condition to score without shooting selfishly.

Jewan420
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 952
Merit: 389


Patience and hard work are the keys to success.


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 04:53:53 PM

I don’t think Real Madrid have that many chances of beating Barcelona given the current form of both teams. At best, I think that if Real’s attack performs well, we could see a lot of goals. At worst, if Real’s defense has a bad game, we could see another heavy defeat to Barcelona. Overall I’m not particularly impressed with how Mourinho has been doing at Real Madrid so far, but perhaps things will change after the international break.
For the time being there is no good chance of winning to beat Barcelona, Real Madrid are in a state that is not solid, both in defense and in attack, even I see their midfield is quite strange from previous years I noticed in every game.
Let's see the Madrid derby yesterday, even to play the ball well, they don't have it, what hope can convince us that they can win for the next few games with Mourinho who I think his strategy or their style of play that is not identical as we know Real Madrid.

Previously thought some supporters would see a significant change, but, we saw two defeats in the initial 7 league games, while rivals finished perfectly.
Even the smaller teams in La Liga have become tough opponents for Real Madrid, and in away matches, Real Madrid is more likely to lose points. With such a team, it will be difficult for Madrid to survive in the fight against Barcelona, ​​which is in top form. There has been no change in the team after Mourinho came, no improvement is seen. On the contrary, I see more deterioration.

Real Madrid has already fallen far behind Barcelona. There is a possibility that they will lose more points in the first half of the season. Even before the El Clasico match, Real Madrid will fall far behind, and a defeat in El Clasico will be equivalent to losing the title.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
HyperCodexV
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 101



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 05:59:53 PM

I don't see any obvious conflicts between them, so I think they already work well as a team. They each have their own ambitions and want to score goals, but if one of them occasionally chooses not to pass to the other, I don't think that's necessarily a sign of a conflict. Sometimes it's just a bad decision, or there are situations where they make that choice and end up scoring anyway. So I think some competition between the forwards is perfectly normal. Overall, I like the way Vinicius and Mbappe link up with each other.

is something you only understand when you step onto the pitch as a striker. What goes on in your head in front of the goalkeeper. is hard not to be selfish when you're one step away from scoring a goal and making an entire stadium cheer. So you have to focus solely on the team's well-being, to be in front of goal and put a teammate in the best possible condition to score without shooting selfishly.
It baffles me how people are always quick to call a striker selfish when he tries to focus on hitting the back of the net for the team. A strikers sole purpose is to score goals and increase chances of the team's success and also that's how his value increases and when he doesn't score the same people call him flop and insult him on the media.

Amphenomenon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 982


Hope Jeremiah 17vs7


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 06:15:29 PM

I looked at Barcelona fixtures for the rest of October, I don't think there is any match that will be difficult in there except for Real Madrid and PSG. The Champions League features is not only for Barcelona, it is for all the team that are in the Champions League. I believe Real Madrid is there too, same as Atletico Madrid. If there is going to be stress for all teams, not only Barcelona will suffer there, all top teams that are fighting for the first place will be there.

Only Raphina is the affected player and I don't think the injury is a major one that will make him absent from Barcelona matches. If there is emergency, there is at least more than 5 players that are on the bench that will handle his place very well. Barcelona might just win these matches without worrying about their timeline features the way we are concerned about it.

Certainly, the only more complicated matches, as is only right, are the ones against Paris Saint-Germain and the one against Real Madrid. Otherwise, they're having a fairly calm spell, and i don't see any particular problems for Barcelona in getting the points they need to move as far forward as possible.
Barcelona are having a good time and might not have any issue against their opponents unfortunately. In as much as I hate it to say it since I rather side with Real Madrid always Barcelona are in a better position to win and that's the same for PSG..

I know some individuals will want to doubt the fact that they have an hedge against PSG but they fo especially since it's still a group stage game and so PSG losing such will not end their Champions league pursuit this season.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Sim_card
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1316
Merit: 966



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 06:45:04 PM

Barcelona are having a good time and might not have any issue against their opponents unfortunately. In as much as I hate it to say it since I rather side with Real Madrid always Barcelona are in a better position to win and that's the same for PSG..

I know some individuals will want to doubt the fact that they have an hedge against PSG but they fo especially since it's still a group stage game and so PSG losing such will not end their Champions league pursuit this season.
It might be the opposite. PSG won Barcelona last season in the group stage 2-1 and I don't think that it'on be easy for Barcelona to win them. You are right, even if PSG gets defeated, it wouldn't change anything because this is the group stage and not a knockout stage. However, we shall see who will win the game.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Felicity_Tide
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 386


cout << "Bitcoin";


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:50:28 PM

Vinicus is more greedy than Mbappe, vinicus should understand that his more of a playmaker than a goalscorer, he should focus more on creating chances which includes releasing the ball when necessary and scored when the opportunity presents itself. Mbappe is a better goalscorer and sometimes he took creates chances, they have a role to play in the betterment of the team if they understand their various roles in the team. I wish these two can understand their various roles and start working towards it.

I have always known that Vini's performance has dropped significantly in recent times, but there's something I find quite interesting, and it points to the fact that Vini's decline is not entirely Real Madrid's problem. We all can agree that they've been struggling as a team for the past 2 seasons without any major trophies, but when you take a look at Vini's stat from the 21/22 to 25/26 season, you will notice a pattern of goals and assists that he keeps delivering. I thought he didn't do much last season until I looked at his stat... it was not entirely different from what he's been producing in the past.

Is he struggling?... YES, but I also think we're putting too much focus on him while neglecting other important positions like the defense and midfield. Let's not forget that this decline started when top midfielders like Kroos and Modric left. I might be wrong though, but this is what I've come to notice.

Humblevirus
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 309



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:02:06 PM

It baffles me how people are always quick to call a striker selfish when he tries to focus on hitting the back of the net for the team. A strikers sole purpose is to score goals and increase chances of the team's success and also that's how his value increases and when he doesn't score the same people call him flop and insult him on the media.

Yes, the main work of a striker is to score goals when they see an opportunity. But let’s not forget that some strikers can be selfish because there are some balls that I believe they also know they should pass. Passing the ball may make it easier for their teammate to score, but some strikers will try to force the ball and still be unable to convert the opportunity into a goal.If a striker knows they are in a tight corner and need to force the ball, while their teammate has a better opportunity to score, it is better for the striker to pass the ball. It is also part of a striker’s job not only to score, but also to work as a team and do the right thing at the right time.There are some opportunities that strikers waste when they have the chance to pass to their teammates but refuse to do so because of selfishness. If they had passed the ball, it might have resulted in a goal.For a team to be successful, they need teamwork.asist is also a great achievement for striker.

Jegileman
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 413



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:04:51 PM

I don’t think Real Madrid have that many chances of beating Barcelona given the current form of both teams. At best, I think that if Real’s attack performs well, we could see a lot of goals. At worst, if Real’s defense has a bad game, we could see another heavy defeat to Barcelona. Overall I’m not particularly impressed with how Mourinho has been doing at Real Madrid so far, but perhaps things will change after the international break.

Mourinho hasn’t been doing that great since he took over as the manager of the team, we expected more from him and to our greatest surprise, he’s doing less than anticipated from him. He is an experienced coach and everyone was anticipating for something bigger, maybe his experience will not work for Real Madrid now and he’s now old style. There is still a lot of time until this season is over and I hope that he can prove himself more of being the best man for this position. Getting him sacked during the season or just after one season won’t really make a lot of sense, I hope he improves after the international break.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
xzone
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1925



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:12:26 PM

Lately in the Spanish media I see Madrid and Barcelona still struggling with the Negreira case. Even if you see posts on x these two clubs each release a statement. Not only inside the field but outside the field the situation is no less hot and exciting. At the end of the month the El Clasico will take place and the first El clasico will certainly be full of drama, outside problems between these two clubs could be brought into the field during the match later.
I don’t think Real Madrid have that many chances of beating Barcelona given the current form of both teams. At best, I think that if Real’s attack performs well, we could see a lot of goals. At worst, if Real’s defense has a bad game, we could see another heavy defeat to Barcelona. Overall I’m not particularly impressed with how Mourinho has been doing at Real Madrid so far, but perhaps things will change after the international break.

I completely agree, Barcelona is in much better form and I think they might be the best team in the world right now. Real Madrid, on the other hand, makes their fans nervous in every match; I think they seem like they could make a mistake and concede a goal at any moment. In some matches they play very well and dominate their opponents, but they can't always do that. This situation shows that Barcelona is statistically and psychologically a much stronger and better team in El Clasico Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████▄████▄████████
███▀█████▀█▄███▄█▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀█▄██▀▀▀██▄█▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄█▀██▄▄▄██▀█▄██▄████
████▄████▄█▀███▀█▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀███▀███▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
███████████████████████████
.
.Duelbits..REWARDING, BEYOND LIMITS...
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▀█▄░░▀████
████████▀░░░░░░░░▀█▄░████
███████░░░░▄▄░░▄░░░▀█████
██████░░░░░▀▀▄██▀░░░░████
█████░░░██░▄██▀▄▄░░░█████
████░░░░░▄██▀░░▀▀░░██████
█████▄░░▀█▀░██░░░░███████
████░▀█▄░░░░░░░░▄████████
████▄░░▀█▄░░▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀░░▀░███████████
████████░░░▄░█░██████████
███████████▌▐██░█████████
███████████░███▌▐████████
██████████░█████░████████
██████▀░▄░▀███▀░▄░▀██████
█████░▄▀░░░░█░▄▀░░░░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█████
██████▄░░░▄███▄░░░▄██████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█

█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█

  PLAY NOW  
Rabata
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 444



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:33:23 PM

Barcelona playing well in the absence of Lamine Yamal or not, the big deal is they're definitely gonna felt his absence on their upcoming games, note just Lamine Yamal alone on the pitch is already a wining advantage, because I actually sees him as a cheat in that Barcelona team, like only him is approximately 2 players combined, so this injury will really have an effect on them, I only hope it doesn't take too long for him to come back to the game, because even if there's anything I enjoy in that Barcelona team, it must be Lamine Yamal's present.

Lamine is definitely a very important player for the team, but if Lamine's absence puts the team in a bad position or if Barcelona cannot play without him, then it is definitely a bad side for Barcelona. If a team is built around only one player, then it is definitely not a good decision for that team. Because a player can suffer from injury. Hopefully, Barcelona can maintain their current performance without Lamine and will be able to move forward in the same way. If we see a match, we will understand how strong Barcelona is without Lamine.

I don't know the source that you guys get news from but Lamine Yamal is very fit to play without any injury concern. It's Raphinha that got injured and it was gathered that it wasn't a serious injury, it's just a muscle edema in his right thigh. I think that Raphinha injury is even the one that is supposed to raise concern for Barcelona because of his goalscoring adventure. Lamine Yamal is only a playmaker but Raphinha delivers most of the work.

Lamine Yamal is not seriously injured and is fit enough to play, but many think that he may have been injured but he is not fit enough. However, the issue of Raphinha is a bit serious for the team as he has pulled a muscle, which is why he will be absent. If Raphinha does not play in the match, it will be a great weakness for the team because the performances he has started this season for Barcelona are really extraordinary. Barcelona will have a lot less confidence without him, we can see that he scores goals in every match and how important a player he is. However, we are hopeful that Raphinha will return to the team very soon and we will see him on the field. His muscle strain is not very long-term, he will recover quickly.
I had this fear about Barcelona a few days ago. What will happen if Raphinha gets injured, what will be the situation of the team? And I got a very easy answer to it. If we look at the Barcelona squad, we will see that they have many good players. Who may not be able to play completely like Raphinha, but they will try to maintain the continuity of the team for a while. Football can never be played depending on one player. Barcelona is in its current position by using the right combination and the coach's strategy. But yes, Raphinha has become someone in the team without whom the team now feels very empty. If Raphinha gets seriously injured again for a long time, Barcelona will face difficulty. Because someone will have to be in the starting eleven  even if he plays well, will not be able to be a goal scorer like Raphinha. All in all, it can be seen that Barcelona is in a system where the team can maintain their continuity even if one or two players get injured. I don't think there's much reason to worry about Barcelona.

skarais
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 2232



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 08:05:50 PM

~~~
The both of them are unique in their own way but we will analyse it always, I agree with you in the difference you gave between both of them. Vinicus is more greedy than Mbappe, vinicus should understand that his more of a playmaker than a goalscorer, he should focus more on creating chances which includes releasing the ball when necessary and scored when the opportunity presents itself. Mbappe is a better goalscorer and sometimes he took creates chances, they have a role to play in the betterment of the team if they understand their various roles in the team. I wish these two can understand their various roles and start working towards it.
You are basically right about the role of each of these players, but as one of the famous players, it feels like Vini also wants to stand out more than his teammates. Vinicius tends to like playing freely instead of just being a support player for the centre-forward, which means he also wants to score more goals and win various individual awards. We know Mbappe is a centre-forward whose only dominant role is scoring goals, but I don't think Vinicius is happy with that because with him his goal stats wouldn't be any better.

Being in the shadow of Mbappe is basically very unpleasant for Vinicius. He is a great player and has skills above the average of other players, but it may be his destiny that the winger will not be more dominant than the center-forward of Real Madrid.

ndutndut
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 309



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 08:08:13 PM

Lately in the Spanish media I see Madrid and Barcelona still struggling with the Negreira case. Even if you see posts on x these two clubs each release a statement. Not only inside the field but outside the field the situation is no less hot and exciting. At the end of the month the El Clasico will take place and the first El clasico will certainly be full of drama, outside problems between these two clubs could be brought into the field during the match later.
The rise of this Negreira case news is really weird. Maybe Perez is panicking afraid that Madrid will go 3 times without a title because when Madrid was at the top and winning titles this case was pretty chill. So it's clear who’s obsessed with their rival. Besides, UEFA already said they would follow the Spanish court's decision, but the Spanish court said the case is expired because it’s been more than 3 years since the reporting and investigation.

On top of that, why has this case only come up in the last 2 years? Why during Barcelona dark times was this case buried and Perez wasn't so eager like now?? 2020-2023, what happened to this case?? It's like it just conveniently pops up now that Barcelona is doing better. And just before El Clasico, but instead of Madrid preparing tactics, they’re busy spreading propaganda and accusing here and there.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Charcol
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 260



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 08:14:09 PM

Barcelona are having a good time and might not have any issue against their opponents unfortunately. In as much as I hate it to say it since I rather side with Real Madrid always Barcelona are in a better position to win and that's the same for PSG..

I know some individuals will want to doubt the fact that they have an hedge against PSG but they fo especially since it's still a group stage game and so PSG losing such will not end their Champions league pursuit this season.
It might be the opposite. PSG won Barcelona last season in the group stage 2-1 and I don't think that it'on be easy for Barcelona to win them. You are right, even if PSG gets defeated, it wouldn't change anything because this is the group stage and not a knockout stage. However, we shall see who will win the game.
I also don't think Barcelona's match against PSG will be easy. Another thing to say is that last season's match was not in the group stage. It was in the league phase of the Champions League. If I'm not mistaken, after the new format was introduced, there is no group stage like before. This time there is another important change. This time the match is probably supposed to be held in Paris at PSG's stadium. But last time PSG played at Barcelona's stadium. This time they will have home advantage as an additional advantage.

I'm not saying Barcelona is a weak team, rather Barcelona is in good form now and their attack is very dangerous. But looking at PSG, it is clear that they are not a team against whom you can assume an easy win just by looking at their current form.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Taricoins
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 156



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 08:33:21 PM

Lately in the Spanish media I see Madrid and Barcelona still struggling with the Negreira case. Even if you see posts on x these two clubs each release a statement. Not only inside the field but outside the field the situation is no less hot and exciting. At the end of the month the El Clasico will take place and the first El clasico will certainly be full of drama, outside problems between these two clubs could be brought into the field during the match later.
I don’t think Real Madrid have that many chances of beating Barcelona given the current form of both teams. At best, I think that if Real’s attack performs well, we could see a lot of goals. At worst, if Real’s defense has a bad game, we could see another heavy defeat to Barcelona. Overall I’m not particularly impressed with how Mourinho has been doing at Real Madrid so far, but perhaps things will change after the international break.

Even with Barcelona's shaky defense, I don't think they will concede more than 1 goal from Real Madrid if they were to meet, that's how bad I have placed Mbappe and his wife Vinicius, alot of controversy is going around that this current Vinicius is a fake, I don't know about that but his performance recently has been shocking.


 

Amphenomenon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 982


Hope Jeremiah 17vs7


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 08:39:45 PM

-Snip-
It might be the opposite. PSG won Barcelona last season in the group stage 2-1 and I don't think that it'on be easy for Barcelona to win them. You are right, even if PSG gets defeated, it wouldn't change anything because this is the group stage and not a knockout stage. However, we shall see who will win the game.
I also don't think Barcelona's match against PSG will be easy. Another thing to say is that last season's match was not in the group stage. It was in the league phase of the Champions League. If I'm not mistaken, after the new format was introduced, there is no group stage like before. This time there is another important change. This time the match is probably supposed to be held in Paris at PSG's stadium. But last time PSG played at Barcelona's stadium. This time they will have home advantage as an additional advantage.

I'm not saying Barcelona is a weak team, rather Barcelona is in good form now and their attack is very dangerous. But looking at PSG, it is clear that they are not a team against whom you can assume an easy win just by looking at their current form.
Barcelona winning doesn't mean the game will be an easy one for them either. I guess PSG also have injury setbacks and this is another factor to consider. Home has it advantage but it's not a guarantee for winning in fact in recent times Home or Away advantage doesn't stand much, the best team players are often the winners.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Webutxo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 258



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:14:03 PM

Even with Barcelona's shaky defense, I don't think they will concede more than 1 goal from Real Madrid if they were to meet, that's how bad I have placed Mbappe and his wife Vinicius, alot of controversy is going around that this current Vinicius is a fake, I don't know about that but his performance recently has been shocking.

Exercise caution my friend, Real Madrid are having bad days, that does not automatically mean they afr the worst team right now and even the worst team turn the fearless Tiger that you don't see coming. El clasico isn't just regular games where one team beat one person and they remain reluctant to fight back, they can concede more goals in the match but I'm not sure if they are going to win the match because of the way Barcelona attack in their games.

Vinicious is to be blame but he is not fake. There are many times he was more of assist back then and everyone commend his effort in the things he do but I don't know why he is not doing that again. The club performance is now about individual contributions than team efforts. This is why the team is going back, but this can be fix at any moment and once fix, any team they catch will pay for all the losses they have been getting since the season started.

Audrey Simmons
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 122



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:15:08 PM

I don’t think Real Madrid have that many chances of beating Barcelona given the current form of both teams. At best, I think that if Real’s attack performs well, we could see a lot of goals. At worst, if Real’s defense has a bad game, we could see another heavy defeat to Barcelona. Overall I’m not particularly impressed with how Mourinho has been doing at Real Madrid so far, but perhaps things will change after the international break.
With the current performance of both teams, Barcelona is clearly going to win the El Clasico. Real Madrid still has a lot of loopholes in their progression with the ball and Barca would use that to punish them considering how clinical the Barca attack is right now.

Offensively and otherwise, Barcelona seems to be a better team at the moment but there is no impossibility in the world of football, so we could see the win go either way or worst case scenario, a draw.

coinlary
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 298


Make decisions without looking back


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:42:40 PM

Barcelona winning doesn't mean the game will be an easy one for them either. I guess PSG also have injury setbacks and this is another factor to consider. Home has it advantage but it's not a guarantee for winning in fact in recent times Home or Away advantage doesn't stand much, the best team players are often the winners.
PSG doesn't have any major injury at the moment , except the latest two new Injuries which Is Mayulu and Ferran Torres and Ferran Torres injury doesn't really look serious unless confirmed it a serious one when he gets back to PSG.  

They still have all their complete squad, so injury shouldn't really be a factor unless more serious injury follows in the coming weeks . Don't forget Raphinha also had a discomfort recently, nothing really that serious too.

I don't expect any side to hold back, both are strong but I still pick my team as favourite  Smiley

Curious T
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 118



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:45:17 PM

UEFA is releasing a new statement about they received files from Madrid related to the Negreira. So it looks like Negreira's case will continue, and i think UEFA must be fair because Negreira is one of bad scandal happened in La Liga.
I remember it was quite obvious Negreira's company received money sent directly from Barca's president company at that time. So it can also be considered as a corrupt and bribe.

It seems after City, we will have Barcelona to be investigated by UEFA. I wonder what kind of sanction from UEFA if they find Barcelona really paid Negreira to favor them.

Can you guess what it is?
Madrid are trying to make it seem like Barcelona paid money to Negreira directly but it is not so. Barcelona paid money to a company owned by Negreira. A company that gives technical refereeing reports. So many other clubs pay different companies for these kinds of reports. The difference is that Barcelona used a company that belonged to the VP of Spain's Technical Committee of Referees. Barcelona paid 7 million in 9 years, so are they saying all it took for the referees to receive a bribe in the league was about 16,000 euros a year? Because that money would have to be shared among the 20 referees in the league? Because there was no way only the VP of the committee would get the money if the goal was to make referees have favorable calls for Barcelona.

Perez even said Barcelona stole seven league titles from him. This is just embarrassing. Look at what has happened in the last two seasons in the league. See how Barcelona has dominated, and they will still win it again this season. Ten years later, a report will come out that Barcelona won because they bribed referees. Instead of focusing on their bad team and fixing it, they are focused on Barcelona. For a club as big as Real Madrid, it is embarrassing.

Pressurizedem
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 574
Merit: 112



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:45:37 PM

I don’t think Real Madrid have that many chances of beating Barcelona given the current form of both teams. At best, I think that if Real’s attack performs well, we could see a lot of goals. At worst, if Real’s defense has a bad game, we could see another heavy defeat to Barcelona. Overall I’m not particularly impressed with how Mourinho has been doing at Real Madrid so far, but perhaps things will change after the international break.
With the current performance of both teams, Barcelona is clearly going to win the El Clasico. Real Madrid still has a lot of loopholes in their progression with the ball and Barca would use that to punish them considering how clinical the Barca attack is right now.

Offensively and otherwise, Barcelona seems to be a better team at the moment but there is no impossibility in the world of football, so we could see the win go either way or worst case scenario, a draw.
One thing I love about football is how unpredictable it is. We can be saying Barcelona are quite favourite to win any deby with Real Madrid because they are currently scoring many goals and they are also being solid defensively, but it would surprise us that Madrid might come out winning that game because already they know Barca are very good at the moment, and therefore, it will be a fuel to them by trying everything possible to make sure they defeat Bar a when they meet.

Jose Morinho is a magician when it comes to big games and he can surprise people come that day. This is going to be an interesting fixture that everyone will be out to watch, but the favourite to win that tie still remains Barca, we just have to wait see if there will be any upset from Real Madrid to make their fans happy.

Pages: « 1 ... 6932 6933 6934 6935 6936 6937 6938 6939 6940 6941 6942 6943 6944 6945 6946 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 6953 6954 6955 6956 6957 6958 6959 6960 6961 6962 6963 6964 6965 6966 6967 6968 6969 6970 6971 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 [6982] 6983 6984 6985 6986 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!