Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:41:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Maracame Tequila (bounty increased 2 BTC)  (Read 1606 times)
right wing authoritarian (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:00:00 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 12:00:26 PM by right wing authoritarian

I want to buy some Maracame brand tequila. I will take care of duties and taxes at my end. I have increased the bounty to 2 BTC. Hope somebody can help me out!

note: Only Maracame, no other brands. I will use escrow.
jadescorpio

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:23:04 PM

Me too) and also  if it is possible I would love to buy Tequila Patron Coffee.
PM please anybody who is capable to do it
bitvestor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:53:22 PM

I want to buy some Maracame brand tequila (Anejo or Repasado). Will need to be shipped to Australia. Hope somebody can help me out!

Well, this is what i will do,

Send  enquiry to
http://www.maracame.com/us/homehttp://www.maracame.com/us/home
and through here too
http://www.tequila.net/tequila-reviews/anejos/maracame-tequila-anejo.html

and some other shops too,  once they give me the price and agree to ship  to Australia or they ship to me  directly  and i send to you, i will tell you my price + my fee in bitcoins and i pay  cash for your Maracame..

If this is ok, then send me a PM or update here  so i can go ahead and confirm..
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:47:42 PM

I haven't even heard of that tequila before Huh If its famous and really worth a try then OP please update me as well if you find someone shipping it for you  Wink Smiley

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:46:19 PM

Bitvestor, I can confirm your plan is good for me.
I realise I may be able to do the same thing but this is about me making a purchase with bitcoin.
How do you feel about escrow BTW?

E.exchanger, I have not tried the tequila but a friend who likes high end tequilas is a big fan of Maracame.  
bitvestor

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:53:26 PM

I realise I may be able to do the same thing but this is about me making a purchase with bitcoin.

E.exchanger, I have not tried the tequila but a friend who likes high end tequilas is a big fan of Maracame.  

I would highly require escrow as your a new member, and i will be willing to use escrow ms, and you contact him and let him know and also pay the escrow fee too..

Best Regards!
bitvestor

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:18:57 PM

Here is few i got already,

I will post with shipping price later..
Tell me your quantity you want to buy:
Shipping country:
And choose the one you need from the image...
Thanks!

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:05:38 PM

PM sent
xsmoffx

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:02:24 PM

I haven't even heard of that tequila before Huh If its famous and really worth a try then OP please update me as well if you find someone shipping it for you  Wink Smiley

So do I ! I haven't heard about it before - am curios how does it taste  Wink
Wish to try it soon
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 09:03:10 AM

The coffee flavored patron is horrible. I love regular patron.
Raskolnikon

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:20:19 AM

Is this still available ?

I can get you the Patron XO Coffee for 0.09 BTC (without shipping), any known escrow, shipping with DHL or equivalent.

http://www.bauturialcoolice.com/image/cache/data/prod/patron-xo-cafe-70cl-500x500.jpg

Also Anejo, Grand Platinum and other from Patron. Shipping from the EU.

I also know I'm a newbie (for the people who feel the need to point that out).

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:55:46 PM

This is still open for anyone who can send me some Maracame.

Will pay 1 BTC (note this is like 10x rrp for some of there cheaper products).

If no one comes to the party I will lose faith in Bitcoin as a medium of exchange and liquidate my holdings.

That is how serious this is!

Any crypto currency that cannot be used to purchase a boutique Tequila is not worth having!

bitvestor

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:29:12 AM

If no one comes to the party I will lose faith in Bitcoin as a medium of exchange and liquidate my holdings.

Any crypto currency that cannot be used to purchase a boutique Tequila is not worth having!

I replied you, you don't have to lose faith in bitcoin, one of them is out of stock as i told you earlier , but i am in contact with them, and i will let you know by Sunday or Monday be patient..
sitecoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:53:07 AM

I replied you, you don't have to lose faith in bitcoin, one of them is out of stock as i told you earlier , but i am in contact with them, and i will let you know by Sunday or Monday be patient..

Good point

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:01:56 PM

Ok have not lost faith yet. Your are right Bitvestor I will be more patient.

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:57:31 AM

Unfortunately Bitvestor was not able to help me out. I have increased the bounty to 2BTC. Still looking for someone who can come to the party on this one.
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1380
Merit: 1137

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:44:23 AM

Unfortunately Bitvestor was not able to help me out. I have increased the bounty to 2BTC. Still looking for someone who can come to the party on this one.

I am able to acquire a 750ml bottle of TEQUILA SUPREMO MARACAME SILVER made by Tequila Supremo Sa De Cv in Mexico, on my end here in Canada. I can ship it to you in Australia, I could theoretically have it in the mail within 20 hours, provided everything works out. lets do this, I got this.

All I need to do is fill out a customs form when sending, bot otherwise it should not be a problem.
I will ofcourse want to use escrow; If you put the 2btc into escrow and we agree on terms, I can have it in the mail for you by tuesday.

PM me Cheesy

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:59:25 AM

I want to buy some Maracame brand tequila. I will take care of duties and taxes at my end. I have increased the bounty to 2 BTC. Hope somebody can help me out!

note: Only Maracame, no other brands. I will use escrow.
Hi,
What is so special about this tequila? What is the regular price of this drink on the market? Is it too rare? Be aware of people who can make fake bottle and put some sh*t in it.
BR,
Gondel

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:33:53 AM

It is a little difficult to get. Thanks for the tip I will take precautions.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:58:52 PM

Hi

I can get you anything from Maracame, which are you after?

Plata
Platino
Reposado

Let me know exactly what you want and I will get an accurate quote for shipping to you.

Stick 2BTC in Escrow with someone trusted on here and I will get a bottle of each to you anywhere in the world within a week.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████