Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:50:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risks will be useless if anyone can see tomorrow  (Read 5401 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:19:57 PM

We will know an good exchange will emerge when its going to be doing good.

But no matter what it always going to end up an DYOR.  I tell what is going to happen in the future because we have been here long enough  to know that those scam projects will still be SCAM. It won't change at all. It comes and go. Until there is no regularization and we support the scam by promoting them, they'd be part of crypto. SCAMbusters and paranoid users who will accuse new projects will also be here as always.

Unfortunately that is one of the risk investing in the newcomer exchange, but if they want to know all about it just learn and invest small amount for the trial for this legality and it works as friendly easy to use in trading most specially have low tf.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:01:29 PM

Not only will risks be useless if anyone can see tomorrow, anyone or everyone can be rich just by knowing what will happen. What stocks to buy. Which will be Google's successor in search engines, etc.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:24:25 PM

The point is that if you don't dare to take risks, of course you will never know things you didn't know before, sometimes the risk is beneficial, but it doesn't happen to someone who is weak. Well, if you ever make a mistake in this market you will get a valuable lesson from that mistake.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:14:54 PM

Each new project here, on crypto market is good for us. New projects appearing enhances the hype around crypto and much more people are getting involved here. And that makes coins pumping easier Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:31:19 PM

I think all the people who came to crypto are at risk to some extent. And I think that they don't regret it, and who considered this area a very risky one for a long time left.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:54:03 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 12:06:38 AM by tanjiran

That is why the cryptocurrency is full of unthinkable and unpredictable things. Good analysis from experts is sometimes inferior to market fluctuations that are so fast. We must understand that cryptocurrency is full of risk, if we are afraid then we will not get anything, if we are brave and choose a path that can minimize risk then we will get a good opportunity to earn money. Is not it?

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:22:39 AM

Since everyone keeps complaining about new exchanges getting released into crypto space i want you to know that not all these exchanges are going to be bad,many are scam exchanges and few are just here to just be a spare exchange like other exchanges we have already but

What will happen if we never knew any exchange called binance?

What if binance exchange is just getting launched into crypto space in 2019?

No one will know how good binance is going to be unless they take the risks

the fact is there is no way to know,dont get me wrong,what i meant is we shouldn't take our eye off new projects either coins,tokens or exchange projects,do research and take your shots,who knows what will happen tomorrow? NO ONE.

It would not be a risk, if we could see whats going on in the future.
There is always a risk when we investing on something, because we don't know 100% our investment will generating profit.
But we can minimize our risk by only investing on trusted project, such as IEO on trusted exchange.

wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 02:33:06 AM

Yes indeed no one knows what will happen in the future, such as crypto prices. But for a project, we can see and determine development of the project going forward, (looking at the team, road map, current developments, and several other reviews). If Binance is planned to be born this year, if they are serious and have planned, they can also compete, but not in a short time.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:04:22 AM

You are right but your last paragraph said it all. Since there is no way to ascertain how wonderful an upcoming project will be it's better to take the risk. But it is  very important to make adequate research about any project before getting involved, the Binance you used as an example, the team showed various signs of seriousness, didn't relent and was developing their platform until the beat Bittrex and gained massive attention. Nowadays, most upcoming exchanges can't even showcase a manageable website nor offer services which will make them unique and different from others. While others once gotten the neccessary funds, comes up with different excuses.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:42:01 AM

Yes, no one knows what will happen tomorrow, but we can secure ourselves against the challenges or issues tomorrow might posses. Talking about exchanges, how many new exchanges are worthwhile now? How many can brag of offering their users good and effective services? When most upcoming exchanges compare themselves to Binance it baffles me, because most can't even come up with a genuine business model which will make them outstanding. Yes, it's true Binance didn't grow in one day, but they followed their roadmap, how many are willing to? I think I find it good investing in upcoming projects which aren't exchanges as they have proven to be better.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:42:16 AM

Since everyone keeps complaining about new exchanges getting released into crypto space i want you to know that not all these exchanges are going to be bad,many are scam exchanges and few are just here to just be a spare exchange like other exchanges we have already but

What will happen if we never knew any exchange called binance?

What if binance exchange is just getting launched into crypto space in 2019?

No one will know how good binance is going to be unless they take the risks

the fact is there is no way to know,dont get me wrong,what i meant is we shouldn't take our eye off new projects either coins,tokens or exchange projects,do research and take your shots,who knows what will happen tomorrow? NO ONE.

the OP's Theme : "Risks will be useless if anyone can see tomorrow"
the OP's Conclusion : "NO ONE knows what will happen tomorrow"
so,,
does it mean risks will be useful ?!?  Grin Grin Grin Grin  ( *my mind's laughing )
I would say yess,  Grin
all businesses, especially Cryptos, have risks. Business without risk is nonesense. that's why doing business would always be better when trust is involved. and about trust, time is the tester for it, that's why Binance be a name you kept mentioning.  Wink
What are you saying? doing something without knowing what the outcome will be is called risk,if everyone knows what will happen tomorrow there will never be anything called risks,either good result or bad result you won't know until you do your thing and wait for result. I understand what OP means,you need to think deeply

zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:16:32 PM

If there are no risks there will be no losers or winners in any business, neither will there be any profits because consumers will also wait to purchase at cheaper rates. Logically, If everyone knows tomorrow then there will be no point in life.

For sure it will be useless, and thats why people are making money on losers. Crypto has much potential, but it contains a high level of risks, and if you are ready to take those risks, get into boat and let enjoy the ride.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:17:26 PM

Exactly. That's it. Risks will be useless if anyone of us can see tomorrow. Cryptocurrency business is a very lucrative business but involves  risks. Without risks, you can't enjoy the benefits.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:11:24 PM

Having the opportunity to choose an exchange from a larger number of applicants for trading is much preferable. The choice only has to be justified, not spontaneous. As with any issue, everything needs to be well thought out so as not to become a victim of fraud. But almost always preferable are those who have already established themselves and not newcomers to the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: