Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: its time bounty hunters should start taking actions  (Read 4755 times)
DoraNile (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:40:33 AM

Bounty hunters should come together as one from now on to avoid developers and bounty managers that are treating hunters very wrongfully for example many bounty projects ends up breaking their very own made rulesafter bounty ends or even before bounty ends and secondly we need to start RED TAGGING projects account or bounty managers account that did awful things to bounty hunters or not paying bounty hunters fully after bounty ends.

What do you guys say? do you accept or not?
Rahib khan

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:29:07 AM

Yes I appreciate your thoughts and I also like to invite bounty Hunter to create a group to remove fake bounty
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4207

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 09:31:12 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 08:24:41 AM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

Just to clear you OP,  generally red tagging (leaving negative feedback) only affect an account when you're a DT member. The best you can do is create a flag and request for support to make this flag active. The flag type 2&3 is most appropriate for issues like this as they (project and in some cases campaign mangers) have broken a contract with the bounty participants.

The message you should pass across is the encouragement of more affected hunters to report such cases when they encounter them. DT members are very active in the scam accusation and reputation board any report made there would easily get our attention. Hunters taking matters into their own hands (by leaving negative feedback) won't have any impact as the accounts involve wouldn't be affected.

You can request for flag support or DT members to leave visible negative feedback on scam bounty and bounty manager here; Request for flag support or negative feedback - Bounty & Bounty Manager Scams.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:36:38 AM

your problem is that you only care about yourself and your own payment. as long as they pay you, you won't care what kind of scam you were advertising.
the fact is that these ICO tokens that people have been advertising for the past two years have been 90% pure s cams and the 10% remaining were shitcoins. so you really can't complain when a scammer creating a bounty campaign to sell a scam token with no use is refusing to pay you or changes the rules, ... it is what scammers do.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:15:11 AM

Coming together to build a strong front by hunters is good idea. But do we also consider the ground on which the project broke their initial payment deal? Stuffs like that should be considered as well before taking actions against any project for payment purpose.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:17:33 AM

Bounty hunters should come together as one from now on to avoid developers and bounty managers that are treating hunters very wrongfully for example many bounty projects ends up breaking their very own made rulesafter bounty ends or even before bounty ends and secondly we need to start RED TAGGING projects account or bounty managers account that did awful things to bounty hunters or not paying bounty hunters fully after bounty ends.

Red tagging means nothing if you are not in DT network but you can create flag against them if you feel they scammed you by not following the terms and conditions.

Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:25:42 AM

For things like this, someone already takes care of it, because when a bounty is a scam, then there are those who will give RED TAGGING to the bounty manager, because the manager sometimes also doesn't know that the bounty he manages is a scam, because the manager is also paid by the project, so we as bounty participants cannot take decisive action on this matter, and if we know that there is a bounty that has been proven to be a scam, then immediately report it to the party handling the bounty scam.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:34:20 AM

Check this thread that I created last month Bounty Campaigns deceiving hunters by changing rules? Read this! I also mentioned the first project to be red-tagged since the flag system was introduced.

Yes I appreciate your thoughts and I also like to invite bounty Hunter to create a group to remove fake bounty
I suggest you visit the Scam Accusations board and you will see a lot of projects being exposed there.
fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:39:28 AM

I agree with your thoughts, but just red tagging has no effect. We need a regulation/rules that can complicate a scam project. For example a new project must have a permit or certificate indicating the project is eligible to be given to the bounty hunter
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:20:14 PM

The reality is that projects that need bounty hunters are often poor quality scam projects. After the exchange of listed prices will be divided into five divided ten times. This time I was very strict when choosing to participate in the bounty of any project, I seem to choose only one campaign for the past three months. I also rarely participate in bounty managers outside of the project, the fact that they are just like us, their concern is the reward of the project, not the quality and likelihood of project success.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:40:26 PM

It is already happening we already have some negative trust bounty managers who handle some scam projects,
But that doesn't really help at all it doesn't prevent anything the project already used the hunters time and effort.
There is nothing that we could do the projects account doesn't even care about having a red trust because they already got what they needed.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 01:07:51 PM

Red tagging only will not do much as we already see many project and bounty manager accounts that are red tagged so we need something one step further like we should report such scammers and forum should ban such accounts that have not kept their word and deceived hunters in any way.

kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:15:25 PM

What mostly causes bounties to fail? Is it the fault of the Bounty hunters? Developers? Bounty Mangers? Or a wrong timing of launch? Or is it thr project itself the problem at all. Not all managers are bad, not all hunters are bad too, not all developers are scammers, but mostly does and run if they've got what they planned to get. Is it just the bounty managers? Do they really need to pay the price? Poor Bounty mangers do they? What if it is you that is their shoes? What would you think of the people like you complaining and leaving the blame solely to them? Is it just? No I guess, it is unfair, we have our reasons why we joined the hunt in the first place, so they are, let us be fair, I am not totally BS but they are doing they very best to manage us well. Don't immediately judge them, they have gone through a lot and we must respect them or else who else would've wanted to be a bounty manager with hectic scheds to provide us quality projects? They know their jobs so lets give them time to fix things and not put them into something that we ourselves don't want to be into also.

Ajprotocol

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:40:25 PM

I love the fact that hunters are now coming together to make a unanimous decision on this issue. In as much as hunters would love to take these actions, it is important that they should be diplomatic in their action so as not to make rash decisions
Ta.Form

Activity: 244
Merit: 14

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:41:02 PM

Yes, I accept it. We will all do that. There are already a number of Bounty Managers or Teams of Bounty who get the Red Trust. And this we must maintain. If left unchecked, they will underestimate the bounty hunters.

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:43:02 PM

If everyone agreed not to work unless they got paid a certain amount you wouldn't be used and abused.  Why not try to form some type of an online union so you guys are treated fairly and with respect.
Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:00:52 PM

Raising red flag wont have any effect than just warning others not to fall victims,once the scammers earn enough from innocent victims they wont care want happen to their btt account or the scam project itself,scammers can give up on their work any time even if their target is not meet yet so its better to rely on your research and avoid promoting scam projects

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:22:38 PM

Lol, so you are uniting all bounty hunters to rise against the bounty managers? I don't know why, but this sounds hilarious. It doesn't matter if 100s of you go against them. Sadly there will still be some people who will be willing to work for them even if they pay them few cents. As far as I know, they bounty programs always have terms and conditions set and one of them is that they can change the rules without any prior notice. So, there is nothing you guys can do if they change the rules at the very end. Red tagging them will indeed harm their reputation, but do they really care?

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:00:57 PM

I agree with what you say here. Because there are many projects that relax their own rules. And there are also many projects that don't pay bounty hunters, I actually understand that the projects don't pay because their sales are not successful, for example. That's in my opinion a natural thing, but if the project is successful and not paying. Something like that that I regret.

I'm not talking about Bounty manager. I actually want to fight a project team that does not pay bounty hunters, even though we have supported their project from the beginning. That must be done.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:09:20 PM

Do your best in the future and you should try to avoid a scam project that gives generous reward.
You can take the best action for that through create your scam accusation thread in the scam accusation section and that will be enough and then when DT member will see that and if all of your proof is valid and DT will give negative trust.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: