Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: its time bounty hunters should start taking actions  (Read 4752 times)
xmonkeyx

Activity: 644
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 04:29:02 PM

Bounty hunters should come together as one from now on to avoid developers and bounty managers that are treating hunters very wrongfully for example many bounty projects ends up breaking their very own made rulesafter bounty ends or even before bounty ends and secondly we need to start RED TAGGING projects account or bounty managers account that did awful things to bounty hunters or not paying bounty hunters fully after bounty ends.

What do you guys say? do you accept or not?
All have rules and are controlled. Bounty hunters are also controlled by rules, as are bounty managers. As a bounty hunters, I feel happy with your thoughts, but I am still on my path as a bounty hunters. Up to here, you understand what I mean.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:39:58 AM

We should better research projects and if we took part in a scam, it is only our fault. You cannot just enter every bounty campaign and hope that you can get up to 1k USD from each one. Be patient and everything will be great with hunting.
You know people still come to market with the mindset of 2017 when they use to be ought, I could remember then that there were some project that I participated in before that 2017 that even paid me as high as $2599, but not now again, most projects are even quite very stingy now that they allocate very little amount for hunters, not to talk of those that would even use hunters without paying them.

I think one of the reason again is that we have too many people that has been exposed to the hunting idea from different parts of the world and they all want to join also, so you see many people without researching rushing to join campaign and then promoting rubbish projects to the public without ever checking what the project is if it’s reliable or not.

Ghenjer

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:25:07 AM

prize hunters can't do anything about gift projects I mean prize hunters can only avoid by considering before joining a project, I see a trusted manager or a popular manager but they have red trust, I think we need to consider that and also the project work map that wants to you follow.
rincoeng1986

Activity: 574
Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 12:07:24 PM

I think it is a good step to give a bad effect on bounty project who is a scam and also a bounty manager who deliberately does not pay the participants, so at least the bounty managers will be able to better appreciate the bounty participants.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:26:41 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 02:56:13 AM by Ridwan Fauzi

I think it is a good step to give a bad effect on bounty project who is a scam and also a bounty manager who deliberately does not pay the participants, so at least the bounty managers will be able to better appreciate the bounty participants.
Tagging bounty manager who promote the project and end up to scam is not good idea at this time. They can easily make a new copper member account and try to make a new project and promoting it again. It will be better if bounty hunter make an analyst to resolve the problem so as they can be able to differentiate which one the project scam and which one the legitimate project.

So as when they knew or found the project will end up to scam they will avoid it and report the bounty manager and bounty hunter will not have a wasting time to take part the bounty campaign first. Your idea has been done by this forum but if bounty hunter do as what I mentioned above I have less confidence against it whilst these thing is the best solution.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:38:22 PM

your problem is that you only care about yourself and your own payment. as long as they pay you, you won't care what kind of scam you were advertising.
the fact is that these ICO tokens that people have been advertising for the past two years have been 90% pure s cams and the 10% remaining were shitcoins. so you really can't complain when a scammer creating a bounty campaign to sell a scam token with no use is refusing to pay you or changes the rules, ... it is what scammers do.
Your generalization, "the fact is that these ICO tokens that people have been advertising for the past two years have been 90% pure s cams and the 10% remaining were shitcoins" is at best misleading. There have been worthy ICOs whose coins are still doing well in the market. However, I agree that most are shitty but that should also leave a certain percentage out for those worthy one. Saying 90% pure and remaining 10% doesn't leave any percent, does it?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:42:12 PM

It maybe a good way to discourage them from making shit projects that will only waste the efforts of thousands of bunty hunters and end up being unpaid. But we can still avoid this kind of scamming if we are researchful and studious enough about the projects we are going to participate. If we can smell something wrong with the bounty project, then leave it behind. After all, we all get scammed just because of our own wrong choice or decision.

aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:08:39 PM

sometimes I often make complaints about it, but the bounty manager still insists on the total stake or token that will be given. what I do is question the credibility and also ask the project team to take action. in this case the bounty manager needs to be observed in choosing the bounty.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:17:46 PM

Right, now many projects and bounty managers don't value bounty hunters. They make rules but when it's time for distribution they make new rules that aren't listed when the campaign starts.

Therefore, you should choose proven bounty managers. Trusted by the BTT community and personally you have had a positive experience of bounty campaigns. Of course, do not forget that the bounty manager can deceive the project team; but now is increasingly being used to deposit funds/escrow.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:21:25 PM

As a bounty hunter, to be honest I am also often disappointed with what I get.  All is not worth the work I do.  But I also did not dare to take such actions, because that would also be detrimental to us.  if many prize managers get negative trust, then the Bounty campaign will eventually disappear.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:21:33 PM

Bounty hunters should come together as one from now on to avoid developers and bounty managers that are treating hunters very wrongfully for example many bounty projects ends up breaking their very own made rulesafter bounty ends or even before bounty ends and secondly we need to start RED TAGGING projects account or bounty managers account that did awful things to bounty hunters or not paying bounty hunters fully after bounty ends.

Have you read bounty rules? Typically contains clause: Bounty rules can be changed. So no DT-member will tag the bounty managers because they didn´t do anything against the rules.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 06:06:13 PM

The managers of the Bounty companies created special platforms for the Bounty companies in order to set the conditions for the projects for the Bounty companies.  Thus, you can create a group of Bounty Hunters, which can not only play the role of Trade Unions, but also be the official company where most of the Bounty Hunters are registered, which will also not only have standard conditions for holding a Bounty Company, but also monitor the fulfillment of the terms of the contract  by both sides.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:36:51 PM

Now in the cryptocurrency market there is a situation when bounty hunters are in difficult conditions.
On the one hand, they are due to the high volatility of the cryptocurrency market, and on the other hand, fraudulent actions by developers of bounty campaigns.
This should encourage them to work together to resolve the injustice associated with the performance of work without a subsequent award.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:53:04 PM

Just to clear you OP,  generally red tagging (leaving negative feedback) only affect an account when you're a DT member. The best you can do is create a flag and request for support to make this flag active. The flag type 2&3 is most appropriate for issues like this as they (project and in some cases campaign mangers) have broken a contract with the bounty participants.

Though flag type 2 and 3 may is useful and appropriate when it comes to project refusing distribution of rewards to bounty hunters, a phenomenon we are starting to see quite frequently these days, shit projects would just use of hunters promoting and never reward them.These kind of projects should be flagged to prevent future behavior.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 11:38:25 PM

Since the implemented this new system I have seen many projects that have the warning in big over the thread and this has helped me and I am sure others. We do need it to a greater extent though.
 However, it is a good start to something that once was not even there. We need protection not them. They have far too much power.

fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:42:57 PM

As far as I know some bounty managers have red tagging for what they doing bad bounty projects. And I think it's right. We have to fight for our rights somehow.

mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:51:07 PM

I agree with you. Bounty hunters are in a very bad position right now because they are the most vulnerable. It is almost impossible to get a good profit now. In addition, among the bounty managers reign chaos. So it's time to look for some alternative ways of earning.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 02:38:03 AM

I agree with you. Bounty hunters are in a very bad position right now because they are the most vulnerable. It is almost impossible to get a good profit now. In addition, among the bounty managers reign chaos. So it's time to look for some alternative ways of earning.

Yes, bounty reward cannot be expected anymore, all for nothing, months of work, but the results are unsatisfactory and managers change strict rules for us.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 02:51:21 AM

we can't do much about it as we agree to their rules. However, you can accuse the campaign at scam accusation thread and hope that ah dt member tagged them.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 02:53:58 AM

Red tagging and creating a flag is only good if it can generate support coming from DT members, creating a scam report or a report in the reputation thread can accomplish this goal, but not all bounty managers are guilty of this, they do not have a control on the distribution, it's the developers who has a say, they just do a report and submit to the developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: