Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin are down now ...?  (Read 1129 times)
Baihum (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:18:05 AM

hi My friend noticed that in the last few weeks both the price of bitcoin and altcoin bled, is there anyone who can give me good advice for buying and trading that is good and safe. because I heard a few months ago that the Binance exchange was at the restat, now is it safe if I return to trade there, because I have also traded a long time in binance, so I was on vacation to trade there, because at that time Binance was at the restat. Thank you and I appreciate all the answers.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:19:22 PM

I did not know about this their restart, but I know that I have been using Binance for a very long time, now and all through their challenges, they have never disappointed anyone, even when they were hacked of that bitcoin, they already had plans for such cases which was handled very well both financially and technically, so I think that Binance will still be the best exchange for you to use for your investment and trades.

We still have other exchanges though, because I know of very powerful exchanges that has even been rated as top 10 exchanges that any investor or trader can rely on without having any issue or whatsoever in the long run, and some of these exchanges are bittrex, Kucoin, huobi , coinbase and many more of them in the exchange market .
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:46:58 PM

hi My friend noticed that in the last few weeks both the price of bitcoin and altcoin bled, is there anyone who can give me good advice for buying and trading that is good and safe. because I heard a few months ago that the Binance exchange was at the restat, now is it safe if I return to trade there, because I have also traded a long time in binance, so I was on vacation to trade there, because at that time Binance was at the restat. Thank you and I appreciate all the answers.

There is no good and safe trading advice. Perfect time to buy was half year ago. Then price was increasing for 5 months and now is more or less stable. It is hard to expect that price would keep increasing. It is also hard to expect that would decrease much unless recession will hit us early.  If you need to buy, then buy slowly. Buy some each month. That way you it dont matters to you if right now price is super expensive.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:05:00 PM

Now the price of bitcoin and altcoin has risen again. even today the prices of bitcoin and altcoin have grown by a few percent in coinmarketcap. You can see at coinmarketcap.com today that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin have increased again. I hope this increase continues.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:36:28 PM

As usual trend in 2019 was like this! "Bitcoin pump, Altcoins dump", the next "Bitcoin dump Altcoins was also dump", the other day "Bitcoin pump still Altcoins dump"? These was keep my head turning its very hard to read the Crypto Market in 2019 comparing 2016-2017 it has a huge differences and as we see Altcoins are bleeding more day by day, in my personal opinion the market of Altcoins are shifting to bitcoin thats why massive dump was recorded in most of the Altcoins in the market. and Top exchange influences like Binance,Bittrex,Houbi etc. has nothing to do with this, Investors are selling most of its altcoins thats why most of the Altcoins price was down so much.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:31:08 PM

The prices are still silent, and to be honest, I do not really know why because yesterday or several days ago Bakkt exchange was approved to be launched in September. Why isn't market reacting to such positive news?

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:31:36 PM

Obviously we cannot deny the event that crypto is very unstable and changes rapidly all the time. but I feel down and up is still in a stable limit. unfortunately I can not give advice about binance, because I do not use. but seeing in CMC they are very stable.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:48:55 PM

This was as a result of Bitcoin price dumped which drag the whole market down, for me Altcoins need to make themselves count, Bitcoin never promised any fancy marketing jargon and is doing well, most of these ALtcoins came out with fancy promises and have not delivered, if we can get them to differentiate themselves from BTC it would be good for the space.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:50:36 PM

Before one realizes it's going down, it is started moving up. See how the market is today. Hope it sustains.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:53:31 PM

The prices are still silent, and to be honest, I do not really know why because yesterday or several days ago Bakkt exchange was approved to be launched in September. Why isn't market reacting to such positive news?
Because the market does not depend on anyone.  He lives his life as a separate organism.  I believe that you need to believe in cryptocurrency and it will help you.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:09:35 PM

No matter what, BInance is still the biggest exchange until now. So I think it's still safe to trade there
About the coin's price, they always change, that's how we lose and make profit, I Really don't care much about chaging, just focus on coins that you're trading. And bitcoin price would effect alt's alot.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:24:55 PM

The market is green today after the announcement of Bakkt. I don't have any problem with Binance but you can try other exchange who has high volume like Binance

Bestmanbuka

Activity: 586
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:26:43 PM

What I don't really understand is between Bitcoin and altcoin which controls the price of another but You can tell an altcoin is close to death when its price soars. That may sound like a contradiction in terms, but that’s what can happen to crypto assets when they’re in the throes of death. I feel Exchanges should delist Altcoins with low volumes and most of them are Scam.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:50:28 PM

For me binance is business as usual so yes you can go ahead and actively trade if you already have an account there, now binance has also launched its dex so you can check that out as well but im sticking to centralized exchange at the moment only.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:02:12 AM

... My friend noticed that in the last few weeks both the price of bitcoin and altcoin bled, ...

Oh well, what are you! In the past few months, the price of bitcoin has only been pleasing. Altcoins - yes, they lose in value. But the market is recovering, and it pleases.
Baihum (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:32:10 AM

I did not know about this their restart, but I know that I have been using Binance for a very long time, now and all through their challenges, they have never disappointed anyone, even when they were hacked of that bitcoin, they already had plans for such cases which was handled very well both financially and technically, so I think that Binance will still be the best exchange for you to use for your investment and trades.

We still have other exchanges though, because I know of very powerful exchanges that has even been rated as top 10 exchanges that any investor or trader can rely on without having any issue or whatsoever in the long run, and some of these exchanges are bittrex, Kucoin, huobi , coinbase and many more of them in the exchange market .

thank you for your advice and answers, so the point is I can still survive and continue to trade coins there, for me is it safe if I trade there, because I myself also believe that binance is also a centralized and most famous exchange.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:32:41 AM

The price of Bitcoin is not in down but in a range bound within the $9200 to $12300. So, we can not say that Bitcoin is underperforming. Whatever the price has increased from the lower level of $3200 is a good movement and definitely here the price consolidation is justified. But, if we talk about the altcoin it is true that these are very down and underperforming.
Baihum (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:36:16 AM

There is no good and safe trading advice. Perfect time to buy was half year ago. Then price was increasing for 5 months and now is more or less stable. It is hard to expect that price would keep increasing. It is also hard to expect that would decrease much unless recession will hit us early.  If you need to buy, then buy slowly. Buy some each month. That way you it dont matters to you if right now price is super expensive.

Yes, thank you ,
if I buy at super high prices for you, can I also benefit from buying high prices.
Baihum (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:40:28 AM

No matter what, BInance is still the biggest exchange until now. So I think it's still safe to trade there
About the coin's price, they always change, that's how we lose and make profit, I Really don't care much about chaging, just focus on coins that you're trading. And bitcoin price would effect alt's alot.

yes, thank you for your advice, and I will also step up again from the good start of this year, because seeing the development of market prices from day to day also increases.
Black bro

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:47:35 AM

the price of bitcoin has indeed fallen far from the previous year's price of 300 million / btc, with prices that are now starting to have a revival of both bitcoin and altcoin,prices are slowly going up because bitcoin and altcoin also have high potential in the future cryptocurrency
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  

Jump to: