Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin are down now ...?  (Read 1129 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:30:02 PM

Not actually totally dump the price is a normal moving of bitcoin and altcoins,  I think the effect of bitcoin and altcoins drop their price at the market is because end of the and start moving their price to go into the moon this month pf September, let's wait find the result of the new all time high before end of this year, good luck everyone.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:18:07 AM

We are already in the last month in the 3rd quarter of this year and yet to define that the market still low and there is no signal for the future pumps. But still in great that we aren't dumping it hard. Though we aren't achieve our expectations but somehow we could still be profitable and that price seems to be good to me.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:47:45 AM

the decline did occur, but proceeded slowly. we do not see any more rapid movement from the market. trade began to weaken, and market adoption began to decline. This market requires the trust of old and new investors to regrow the value of bitcoin. must start from bitcoin and then this market will grow as a whole.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:40:29 AM

the decline did occur, but proceeded slowly. we do not see any more rapid movement from the market. trade began to weaken, and market adoption began to decline. This market requires the trust of old and new investors to regrow the value of bitcoin. must start from bitcoin and then this market will grow as a whole.
The downward trend will reach a support point where many traders already know how long bitcoin will experience a downward trend. I don't think a decline in bitcoin if it goes down past the point of support for a potential big decline won't happen. but besides analysis there are many things that support such as sensitive news
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:56:53 AM

hi My friend noticed that in the last few weeks both the price of bitcoin and altcoin bled, is there anyone who can give me good advice for buying and trading that is good and safe. because I heard a few months ago that the Binance exchange was at the restat, now is it safe if I return to trade there, because I have also traded a long time in binance, so I was on vacation to trade there, because at that time Binance was at the restat. Thank you and I appreciate all the answers.
At the beginning of Q2, the market appeared bull run and it happened quite fast. The discount is now just a market correction, that's the law of nature. But remember, when a correction occurs, the bull run will appear again in the coming days.
So, be calm, analyze and choose a suitable buying point at this time. I believe Q4 will grow very strongly.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Vladok

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:14:30 PM

That week, the price of altcoins and bitcoin very much sagged in price,and does not want to recover, I think that soon either the market will begin to fall strongly, or return to its position in the price
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:15:48 PM

In this month of September if we cannot see an increase in the price of altcoins then let's not lose our hope. remember we are long-time holder there will be a time like this that we need to test our patience to wait if we want to succeed someday like those who manage to keep their bitcoin for a long time and sold it at the right time, we need to have the courage to wait anyway the money we invest on ALtcoins are long gone the only thing we have now is enough patience to hold it for more years.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 05:11:25 PM

see the movement of bitcoin and altcoin is very unstable which is going to fall again and I think the market is currently not in the right direction, if you want to invest for next year this is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin who are finding big discounts for now, maybe next year is a bright year for crypto

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1597

hmph..

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 07:21:10 AM

<snip>if you want to invest for next year this is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin who are finding big discounts for now
<snip>
You say this time is right time to buy bitcoin or alts, how you know if price of crypto currency will be good for next year? I know bitcoin always have a trends to hits ATH after few years after bearish season, but without TA or News/Fundamental included in this post, your post just look like create a FOMO not a sharing prediction.

HOLD...
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 04:42:15 PM

the current conditions are not so good in bitcoin and altcoin, but small movements have begun to appear. some altcoins are starting to go up even though the price difference is very little. but I think this will trigger an increase in market demand, hopefully it will lead to a better price increase.

OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:37:31 PM

the current conditions are not so good in bitcoin and altcoin, but small movements have begun to appear. some altcoins are starting to go up even though the price difference is very little. but I think this will trigger an increase in market demand, hopefully it will lead to a better price increase.
As we see it all depends on the price of Bitcoin. Now it is rising a little again and altcoins are losing their position a little, but these are all trifles. Altcoins are still not ready for continued growth. Now only Bitcoin is able to grow.
johnwhitestar

Activity: 697
Merit: 262

Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:44:37 PM

I think the altcoins with a good potential will go on growing.

sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:04:49 AM

As we see it all depends on the price of Bitcoin. Now it is rising a little again and altcoins are losing their position a little, but these are all trifles. Altcoins are still not ready for continued growth. Now only Bitcoin is able to grow.
In fact, the entire cryptocurrency market is not ready for growth. Look, Bitcoin grew to $ 14,000 due to Altcoin capitalization. Significant new money did not come to the market.
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:48:41 AM

In fact, the entire cryptocurrency market is not ready for growth. Look, Bitcoin grew to $ 14,000 due to Altcoin capitalization. Significant new money did not come to the market.
The main problem is that altcoins do not attract new funds. However, new investments are entering Bitcoin. But altcoins so far are only losing capital. My great conviction is that several working projects need to start growth due to new investments - and the whole market will catch up after these movements.
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:21:27 AM

In this month of September if we cannot see an increase in the price of altcoins then let's not lose our hope. remember we are long-time holder there will be a time like this that we need to test our patience to wait if we want to succeed someday like those who manage to keep their bitcoin for a long time and sold it at the right time, we need to have the courage to wait anyway the money we invest on ALtcoins are long gone the only thing we have now is enough patience to hold it for more years.
Investors in this market do not have a lot of experience in long-term holding because it can greatly affect their lives. If that coin doesn't grow well then we don't have any reason to hold it because it will only cost you more time. I usually only hold for 3 months and if there is no good profit then I will sell and accept failure at that project. Most people are reminded of the future of this market but that is only true when the market enters a bull phase

We used to make a lot of profits in the past but 2019 is a very difficult year for everyone here so don't hold on too long and make sure your property is safe.

janedt

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:39:13 AM

yes bitcoin and altcoin are down right now i dont know what is happening to bitcoin and cryptocurrency market right now but i tink its a good time to go into the market why? because the price will go up again
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:44:12 AM

hi My friend noticed that in the last few weeks both the price of bitcoin and altcoin bled, is there anyone who can give me good advice for buying and trading that is good and safe. because I heard a few months ago that the Binance exchange was at the restat, now is it safe if I return to trade there, because I have also traded a long time in binance, so I was on vacation to trade there, because at that time Binance was at the restat. Thank you and I appreciate all the answers.
Binance is still one of the best exchange I've ever traded. Not only is there always enough function to trade, stop - limit, calculate the fee and balance, the interface is easy to see and fee dep or withdraw is very cheap.
It has the qualities of a world-class trading platform.
Besides, they also have new tokens that have grown very strongly such as BAND, PERL, MATIC, FET, BTT, ... I have made a profit of 22.3% every time I surf at Binance with couples. token above. I encourage you to go back and try trading on those pairs, it will be less risky to trade bitcoin or eth.

prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 12:53:16 PM

Binance is still one of the best exchange I've ever traded. Not only is there always enough function to trade, stop - limit, calculate the fee and balance, the interface is easy to see and fee dep or withdraw is very cheap.
It has the qualities of a world-class trading platform.
Besides, they also have new tokens that have grown very strongly such as BAND, PERL, MATIC, FET, BTT, ... I have made a profit of 22.3% every time I surf at Binance with couples. token above. I encourage you to go back and try trading on those pairs, it will be less risky to trade bitcoin or eth.
For me, the main thing on the exchange is not only different trading instruments, but the most important thing is a lot of liquidity! Binance just copes with this task even during a crisis in the cryptocurrency market.

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:07:48 PM

Binance until now is still very safe and I trade on this exchange. This September Bitcoin and Altcoin I think is still going down in price. But to make a profit I think we can utilize the condition every day that occurs in the market.

It doesn't matter if Bitcoin and Altcoin decreased because of the conditions I would use to buy coins. However, I bought the coin of course with consideration and I focused the coin that had a good trading volume. To make a profit, of course, I would not hold the coin long enough, but if my capital has increased, my direct coin sells.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:16:23 PM

Binance until now is still very safe and I trade on this exchange. This September Bitcoin and Altcoin I think is still going down in price. But to make a profit I think we can utilize the condition every day that occurs in the market.

It doesn't matter if Bitcoin and Altcoin decreased because of the conditions I would use to buy coins. However, I bought the coin of course with consideration and I focused the coin that had a good trading volume. To make a profit, of course, I would not hold the coin long enough, but if my capital has increased, my direct coin sells.
Short-term trade is risky. You need to have a deeper knowledge regarding this market before you choose your investment. Volume and how traders support projects inside the exchange is very important. It will lessen your chances to lose a lot since there are  followers and supporters who are also playing with you. Take time to assess and observe your investment tokens.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀