Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Bounties VS New Bounties  (Read 1152 times)
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:54:37 PM

New bountities completely depending on IEO Ieo are new trend in market but whereas old bounty are paid in times new bounty should keep paitience
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:34:49 PM

They both have their advantages and disadvantages

Old Bounties
1.You will have more confidence promoting the project because there is more higher chances of getting paid.
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.
3. They are already listed on many exchanges and you dont have to hold them in your wallets for a very long time like many new projects
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

New Bounties
1. New bounties are plague with one delay after another.
2. You might hold tokens or coins for more than a year due to not getting listed on exchanges very soon
3. The tokens or coins might be useless or find out the project is scam since many new projects are mostly scam or shit projects
4. Lots of work is required when doing research on new projects than already existing old projects
5. New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

What do you guys have to say about my post? Am i making any sense or not?

New bounties more profitable?

Which of the last times did you earn high profits between Bountyhive, Bounty0x or Bitcointalk bounties?
But when I look back at the old days, I've made $ 1,000 in bounties. But now, it's only 100-200$
Robust projects now make IEO on the exchanges instead of bounty. I haven't seen the quality and timely bounty in bitcointalk for a long time.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:29:00 PM

They both have their advantages and disadvantages

Old Bounties
1.You will have more confidence promoting the project because there is more higher chances of getting paid.
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.
3. They are already listed on many exchanges and you dont have to hold them in your wallets for a very long time like many new projects
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

New Bounties
1. New bounties are plague with one delay after another.
2. You might hold tokens or coins for more than a year due to not getting listed on exchanges very soon
3. The tokens or coins might be useless or find out the project is scam since many new projects are mostly scam or shit projects
4. Lots of work is required when doing research on new projects than already existing old projects
5. New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

What do you guys have to say about my post? Am i making any sense or not?

Incredible what you have detailed, I absolutely agree that almost everything you have detailed is happening right now.
although there may be some who do not deviate, but if you have to compare with deviations, obviously more deviations. this is an obstacle that occurs for new bounties, how to make such an existence can be quickly passed. need socialization from colleagues to help and encourage the bounty in crypto to be excited again.

Hamzaal24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:44:19 AM

New might provide you good but most of them are scam. I visited a trusted site bounty listed there are really good and most likely to pay you. I believe before starting any bounty campaign, person should analysis it first.
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 10:10:22 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion, the old bounty is like you said the bonus is low and the probability will be received but is lower than the new bonus, the more new the risk is. also taller and not necessarily safer.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:14:16 AM

You have a point, i remember getting involved with some old bounties back in time and i could say that i was holding their coins/tokens for a period of time because there was a trust in the whole ecosystem. As you have mentioned, nowadays there's a trouble in trust : we could not trust these new project neither rely on them because they might seem like fishy sometimes. You do make a sense in your topic.
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:23:09 AM

Don't gamble with your time. Stick to the reliable bounties, I've seen may new ones come and go and never pay out! More so, stick to bounties that have a long lasting business model.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:44:35 AM

New might provide you good but most of them are scam. I visited a trusted site bounty listed there are really good and most likely to pay you. I believe before starting any bounty campaign, person should analysis it first.
And if we analyze it now there are only projects which in my opinion are not so good to be promoted. we ourselves have to talk more about the fact that there is indeed a bounty at this time which is no longer able to provide huge benefits for the participants

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:56:44 AM

This year 2017 is the old ico that can be said for sure. So if the project's longest run is only 2 months and then just 2 weeks after the project, the payment will go straight to your erc20 wallet, unlike today from 2018 up to now most of them till now without exchange, others abandoned their telegram channel and others ignored their project, the thickness of the face. With the new projects now, often it seems, the campaign will end sooner but the distribution of rewards after 3 months or after 3months, while others openly betray the bounty hunters and make the bounty hunters stupid and beggar, is the truly trending to this day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: