Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Bounties VS New Bounties  (Read 1152 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:01:56 AM

Well you're right, old bounties are more reliable to gain profit rather than the new ones nowadays.

But just like what you said, old bounties are giving small reward compared to new, but you can maximize your earnings by joining in multiple bounties especially in social media campaign.

MECH100

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:00:25 AM

in the old bounty I participate if they are not very complicated. i take part in new bounties if the project looks reliable. so, in today's environment, you should participate in all good companies
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:12:54 AM

in the old bounty I participate if they are not very complicated. i take part in new bounties if the project looks reliable. so, in today's environment, you should participate in all good companies
in today's conditions, there is a lot of competition for participation in new (good) projects. and we should always be careful and not miss a good project

Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:13:54 AM

Old bounties are just nice to be part of, since there is no way to get worried about project. It already exist and you most at times get paid for it. Just that it might not be enough but it always worth it than just relying on new project which often than not tend out o be scam project

MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:30:45 AM

The biggest difference between OLD and NEW Bounty for me is:

OLD
1. Coin/token can be sold at a high price because dumper on OLD Bounty era is lower than the NEW era
2. Less scam project
3. Most of the Coin/token that we receive from bounty is good for holding because most of the project has a good fundamental

NEW
1. Token/coin lockup that I really hate it, after token unlocked price already dumped  Cry
2. Most of token/coin that we received become shitcoin because of no market and demand
3. Too much scam project
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:38:40 AM

Old projects have limited bounty campaigns, they focus on bounties that scammer their project more such as BUG bounty, Developing of Dapps on their platform. Bancor has an ongoing bounty of best developed Dapps on its platform. That's the nature of old campaign it doesn't give room to multiple participants.
new campaign on the other hand has room for all kinds of campaigns.
All the same old campaigns are better than new ones if there's provision for normal bounty tasks.
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:40:42 AM

The biggest difference between OLD and NEW Bounty for me is:

OLD
1. Coin/token can be sold at a high price because dumper on OLD Bounty era is lower than the NEW era
2. Less scam project
3. Most of the Coin/token that we receive from bounty is good for holding because most of the project has a good fundamental

NEW
1. Token/coin lockup that I really hate it, after token unlocked price already dumped  Cry
2. Most of token/coin that we received become shitcoin because of no market and demand
3. Too much scam project
I miss old bounty Cry when for bounty social media no need to make report on bounty thread (thats why im not joining social media bounty because need report) ,a little bit scam project and yeah most of project all good
and i still hold some token from old bounty

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 11:15:24 AM

Participating in new bounty campaigns is more risky. However, the amount of prizes in new bounty campaigns is higher. However, before joining a new bounty campaign, a more detailed research is required. Because a new project is more likely to return scam. That's why we need to be more careful.
Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:46:14 AM

yes the statement that you convey is true that the old prize campaign is guaranteed safe because tokens already have their own exchanges while the new prize campaign must wait a long time until they are listed on the exchange. besides that the risk of fraud in the old bounty campaign is less than the new bounty campaign is more risky.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:07:42 PM

They both have their advantages and disadvantages

Old Bounties
1.You will have more confidence promoting the project because there is more higher chances of getting paid.
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.
3. They are already listed on many exchanges and you dont have to hold them in your wallets for a very long time like many new projects
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

New Bounties
1. New bounties are plague with one delay after another.
2. You might hold tokens or coins for more than a year due to not getting listed on exchanges very soon
3. The tokens or coins might be useless or find out the project is scam since many new projects are mostly scam or shit projects
4. Lots of work is required when doing research on new projects than already existing old projects
5. New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

What do you guys have to say about my post? Am i making any sense or not?
Your points are clearly noted and I quite agree with your assessment. In addition however, I will go for new projects. It's a greater risk but it pays far more than old projects if it succeeds. I like that kind of risk than engaging in risk free adventure with deplorable pay like most bounties paying in Bitcoin do.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:49:05 PM

Old Bounties
1.You will have more confidence promoting the project because there is more higher chances of getting paid.
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.
3. They are already listed on many exchanges and you dont have to hold them in your wallets for a very long time like many new projects
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

New Bounties
2. You might hold tokens or coins for more than a year due to not getting listed on exchanges very soon
3. The tokens or coins might be useless or find out the project is scam since many new projects are mostly scam or shit projects
4. Lots of work is required when doing research on new projects than already existing old projects
5. New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

It seems to me that in old and new bounties there is often a scam. Payouts can also be small in both cases. Here you can not guess!

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 01:10:40 PM

There are exceptions in both, and I am also not quite sure what you mean by old bounties and new ones. How do you categorize them?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:37:12 PM

I definitely prefer old bounties because they really paying and it's not bad if you earn $10 a week, but it is difficult to join one of them because many members applying and the participants are limited and some required high rank like Hero+. So no choice still joining new bounties.
SaidNurs

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 01:49:56 PM

Old Bounties

New Bounties

If told to choose, I prefer old bouties, where the old bounties will definitely get paid and a few cases of scam. New bounties are now a lot of scam cases where it's a waste of time and useless thoughts.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:04:30 PM

Your statement is quite interesting and I agree with that. But it is also worth noting that the results of the coins of the old project are also many of the concern, many still have no selling value. The ICO is able to provide good revenue results especially for Bounty campaigns and this happened in 2017.

New Bounty gives new hope as well. It's time we're active in investing in IEO and doing Bounty campaigns. By continuing to collect coins from IEO, I think that I will also give a good expectation in the year 2020.

HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:26:35 PM

the difference between old bounties and new bounties is the number of pegs in campaign bets and the risk of fraud.
if the old project the prize is usually not large plus the distribution of pegs in the campaign will be a little because there are certainly many participants who are interested in the old project.
while new projects are at risk of a scam, plus they have to wait for the distribution of tokens on the market, sometimes tokens also don't have a sale price.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:27:06 PM

If told to choose, I prefer old bouties, where the old bounties will definitely get paid and a few cases of scam. New bounties are now a lot of scam cases where it's a waste of time and useless thoughts.
but you have to see how there were not many productive projects in holding a bounty campaign. only a few, and before ICO, several projects also paid bounties with BTC as they are now. but maybe the value is really really very little. because once the bounty didn't really produce before 2016-2017. I see its development is very fast every year.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:36:15 PM

I prefer the old bounty than the new bounty now because then you have a great chance to earn big because when you promote their project, but now the revenue process is very long and always delayed.

anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:41:15 PM

for me I would rather have the new bounty than the old bounty because the new bounty is now updated and much altered Not so long ago as the system is very sluggish and the income is bigger now because the cyrptocurrency is now much higher than before.

vanmoreno

Activity: 359

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:23:13 PM

Old Bounties

New Bounties

I agree with your question between the old bounty and the new bounty that has very big differences, the bounties used to be very consistent, always really pay and can be traded directly on the high market. The success rate is very high. always do not match their road map, most of which do not always provide real performance and false data
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: