Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a loan of 0.3 Bitcoin, (100% Collateral available)  (Read 368 times)
Samory (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:57:47 PM

Loan Amount: 0.3 BTC

Reason for Taking out a Loan: I need to spent it as a deposit to my bank Acc, but dont want to touch my own wallet, where I keep around 0.5 BTC since 2016

Amount to be repaid: 0.4

Repayment Date: 25/08/2019

Type of Collateral: My BITGO Wallet, where I am holding around 0.4 Bitcoin, you will receive Password + 2FA , you can change the Password and set the 2FA for yourself,  but you are strictly not allowed to move out any funds. Once I have paid back, you give my Wallet with my Funds back.

Bitcoin Address: 3AHsLHQukikAA5FN8xm1QSmpiA85ys2mFe

drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:15:05 PM

Reason for Taking out a Loan: I need to spent it as a deposit to my bank Acc, but dont want to touch my own wallet, where I keep around 0.5 BTC since 2016

Type of Collateral: My BITGO Wallet, where I am holding around 0.4 Bitcoin, you will receive Password + 2FA , you can change the Password and set the 2FA for yourself,  but you are strictly not allowed to move out any funds. Once I have paid back, you give my Wallet with my Funds back.

Repayment 0.4BTC which means 28.57% profit in about a week! That's very nice return. Problem here is that a lender is not going to take that much hassle to risk $3,039 to an unknown person in the forum.

You will simply walk away with the money my friend.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:29:56 PM
Merited by DarkStar_ (4), LoyceV (3), CryptopreneurBrainboss (1), Initscri (1), JustinBounty (1)

This is not secure.

BitGo only controls one of three private keys associated with addresses where coin is 'stored'. Two keys are required spend the coin.

The customer's "primary" key is designed to initiate all transactions. The customer will sign transactions with this key, and provide the signed transaction to BitGo, who will then verify the requestor is authorized to request that BitGo sign the transaction based on account settings. If all requirements are met, BitGo will sign the transaction. There is a 3rd key, held by the customer, designed to be a "cold storage" key, that can be used in conjunction with the "primary" key to spend any coin within the address.

The above means, that the lender will be unable to spend any coin within the wallet, and the OP would be able to move any coin held in the BitGo wallet.   
JustinBounty

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:17:28 AM

This is not secure.

BitGo only controls one of three private keys associated with addresses where coin is 'stored'. Two keys are required spend the coin.

The customer's "primary" key is designed to initiate all transactions. The customer will sign transactions with this key, and provide the signed transaction to BitGo, who will then verify the requestor is authorized to request that BitGo sign the transaction based on account settings. If all requirements are met, BitGo will sign the transaction. There is a 3rd key, held by the customer, designed to be a "cold storage" key, that can be used in conjunction with the "primary" key to spend any coin within the address.

The above means, that the lender will be unable to spend any coin within the wallet, and the OP would be able to move any coin held in the BitGo wallet.   

A true gem of a post, merit sent! Smiley
jbdee

Activity: 211
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 04:16:13 AM

Why don't you send the collateral to the lender wallet? For the interest you are willing to pay (0.1 BTC in a week), I think you won't mind to pay some transfer fees...
Also you say first you have around 0.5 BTC, then you say around 0.4 BTC, you lost 0.1 BTC while writing your post?

Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 05:58:01 AM

This is not secure.

Honestly wouldn't be a bad idea to post this in a separate thread. It's good information & a good warning.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
Samory (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:22:50 PM

Okay can be closed. Found an lender
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 06:47:50 PM

You can lock the topic yourself. Bottom left corner.

Web Developer. PM for details.
LadyMex

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:11:41 PM

Please can you post tx ID?
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7103

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 10:03:34 PM

He won’t. He wasn’t logged in since he posted that because his account was just a throwaway made to scam someone. No need to bump th thread after 5 days.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LadyMex

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:13:13 AM

He won’t. He wasn’t logged in since he posted that because his account was just a throwaway made to scam someone. No need to bump th thread after 5 days.

Sorry my mistake, next time i will check the post date.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: