Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising GPU Mine-able Coins  (Read 275 times)
AVP (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:39:12 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2019, 11:43:25 PM by AVP

What GPU mine-able coins you think look very promising at the moment?

By "promising" I mean things like: have good potential for growth, good business plan, good road map, good team, etc..

Clarification:
- I don't mean "what coins are profitable right now"
- But rather, What coins look interesting & promising in the future, have good teams, bring innovation, good dev plan and etc.

Basically what coins you think are worth mining now and holding till later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:19:49 AM

I will be voting for grin as the best coin to mine right now and it's getting more and more demand from the miners and buyers. Good team, good roadmap, good tech.
But i can't say that will be really profitable for you consider this must be calculated based on how much hashrate that you can produce your GPU.
But Grin or raven coin seem good choices.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:08:06 AM

By "promising" I mean things like: have good potential for growth, good business plan, good road map, good team, etc..

Try Vertkoin(VTC) an excellent coin that is ASIC-resistant and has a good community. I can also advise a good coin for mining Siberian Chervonets(sibcoin), which can be mined not only with a video card, but used as a masternode.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:36:46 AM

You cant mine altcoins for profits now unless you want to hodl for sometime,mining is not that profitable especially if you are using only a single gpu or few gpus,its still fair for those who have big mining farm
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:48:01 AM

Right now the most profitable coins you can mine with GPU is Ethereum classic and Ethereum using ETHASH Algorithm or you can mine Monero or Sumokoin using cryptonote algorithm as per my mining calculator but the profit is not very good unless you have big GPU cards like radeon RX5700 or RX Vega

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:13:16 AM

Are you pointing to new coins or old coins?the advantage of mining new coins is the mining difficulty will still be low compared to old coins and you will have many more coins as you solve blocks
1 Haven protocol
2 Loki
3.Bloc.Money
4. Dero
I believe these coins have good potentials and they are available on more than three exchanges with good trading volumes

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:33:39 AM

If you have some new Nvidia GPUs like gtx1080,1070 or the new gtx2080 you should point your mining rigs to Ethash algo to mine Ethereum,the price might be low for now but mine them and hold cos there is probability of price increasing in near future and since ETH is a very good old altcoin its more reliable than mining new coins that might turn dead anytime

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:37:26 AM

Its better to mine old coins to be on safer side,they have better volumes and listed on many exchanges so even if market condition doesn't change anytime soon you can hold them for long term and you wont have to worry about quick death affecting most of new mineable coins nowadays.
Best bet will be XMR and ETH or ETC,you can use https://whattomine.com to check the most profitable coins to mine

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:46:46 AM
Merited by tk808 (2)

You can find several mining calculators on the internet using google search engine,the reason why i include a calulator is because some coins might be profitable this week and stop been profitable next week so the more you always check the mining calculator the better you will know the most profitable coin to mine,the most profitable coin to mine today is ethereum and eth classic
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:59:38 PM

I still think mining ethereum is not that bad, it is usually the best currency to mine because that one has the biggest upside, I don't know if you are looking to mine and directly sell right away or if you want to mine and keep it for a while (many miners sell the required amount to cover for expenses and keep most of the profit part of it back on crypto) and if you are just looking to mine and sell than you can go with whatever is making the most profit at that day however if you are looking to mine and keep at least a bit of it than ethereum is the best one since that is the one that literally dropped from 1500 dollars, if it can get back to that its easily x10 profit anyway.

I am not saying it will happen but no other coin could give you that much potential.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:49:00 PM

I Don't think any GPU-mining or using CPU's mining is good right now. They consume too much energy to run and not pay back good every time.
Decentralization is a good network, but in case it did not take this much energy.
Centralized network would never that that much.
I Think hybrid network might be the best in future. Combine 2 pros of them.
So that I Don't suggest any type of GPU Mining coins for you. But there are some hybrid coins alreday existed. You could do some investigations now.
Good luck with your investments.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:26:43 PM

It depends on gpu chip brand. For nvidia grin, raven, aeternity look good. For amd monero, ethereum or ethereum classic are still better.
AVP (OP)

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:37:44 PM

Thank for all opinions and to all that replied.

To clarify, I did not mean "what coins are profitable now" - but rather "what coins have good future" as in worth mining now and holding for future.
DigitalAssetInvestor1

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:54:55 PM

I mine webdollar and JSEcoin, they are browser mineable. https://medium.com/@CaseyBlanche/a-beginners-guide-to-mining-digital-assets-934b6e03780b JSEcoin is tradeable on ecxx.com
torpedo

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 11:41:15 AM

The prices of Alt coins are really not that good, so in my opinion mining them will not be that much profitable unless you plan to hold onto them. There are no short term benefits of alt coins right away but given time they will prove their worth, so if you do plan to mine, then I suggest you hold onto them.
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:43:16 AM

Just becareful which coin you will mine,some will die before a year runs out or after a year,stay away from new POW coins and point your mining rig to popular coins like grin coin,Ethereum or ravencoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:07:08 PM

if you want to mine coins for holding its better to choose not to popular coins to acquire some quantities
Dero,masari,monero,bitube,Aeon,Haven protocol are all good choices,they bring higher profits last altcoin period either ways make sure you do some research on them first

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:35:58 PM

If you have any good mining setup now is the best time to start mining altcoins like ETH or Eth classic,either for short term hold or long term hold because i have a feeling that they will have upper hand over many other altcoins unless you are just mining for quick profits

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:20:25 PM

Monero is by far the best. They fight hard to keep ASIC miners out. So far by changing mining alghorythm every 6 months and from soon on by developing RandomX, that will hopeful solve ASIC resistance problem Smiley

Monero is well developed, have wide base of users and a coin with clear use case. So no worries about future.
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:15:21 PM

You can mine the newer coins because they will be easier to mine and you will have many more coins, but then again you may end up mining a useless coin because of the low trading volume.
I suggest mine those coins like ETH but it will only be profitable if you have a higher GPU; otherwise, they will be more or less useless.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: