Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdfunded cutting edge machine learning bot  (Read 102 times)
PotatoeHacker (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:01:48 AM

Here's the full story: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5176445.0

But it's long, so here's a TL;DR version:

• I'm a coder that wants really bad to be a machine learning researcher.
  • My trading bot is in the state "Very promising proof of concept".
  • I want to crowdfund a whole year studying and apply learned knowledge 100% to the bot.
    Contributors get to use the bot (+ constant update).
  • Crowdfunding would allow a meticulous approach and pressure free clean code, so, the first 3 months would be just updates (+ a version of the bot you should really only use with paper trading).
  • ~3 months mark: usable version.
  • ~6 months for a beginning of maturity.
  • then 6 months improving, aiming for awesomeness.

Original post (link above) will give you more details.
If you have any questions, you can ask it in this thread, via DM, or even mail (potatoe.crowdbot@gmail.com).

Seats are limited (I want to eat and pay my rent, not make a business out of this) and contribution will be in the range $30 ~ $50 (USD)

It's here to be part of the adventure: https://forms.gle/PMUmoHyqi6yxAunA6 

(Because you were kind enough to read me, here's a hacker trick you can use to impress your colleagues and friends (well... it's just a gmail feature :p but I bet a lot of you don't know it)

Here my email address: potatoe.crowdbot@gmail.com (I created it for this project, but I guess you figured that out)
And here's my email address p.otatoecrowdbot@gmail.com, and p.o.t.atoe.crow.db.ot@gmail.com , oh, and potatoe.crowdb.ot+ILovePotates@gmail.com... whatever  you're gmail address is, you can put a dot between any two letters, only letters count and it will be received my the same gmail box. Also you can insert the character + followed by anything you want, it will be received.
You're a hacker too now  Grin welcome to the club.

PS (to the intention of moderators): I was note sure to be posting in the right sub forum in the first place. I hope the content will prevent this post to be considered as a spam. ie I'm crowdfunding studies to become a machine learning researcher. While I totally get someone trying to promote a product for a company in the very same way would be flagged as a spammer, I hope I won't be, and I'll totally get it and won't complain if you decide I am Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: