Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The preservation of national heritage and identity, and the maintenance of diver  (Read 60 times)
Baronets (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 15

Baronets is the Jet Cash domain management service

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 09:40:21 AM

I'm old enough to remember the age of steam, and I'm pleased to see that organisations are preserving parts of out heritage. This video is one example of a bygone era. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5SrWqO2mrg
I accept that this is not suitable for modern high density traffic, but it is great to see the service used to preserve some of the rural traffic that Marget Thatcher attempted to destroy. Many other countries have traces of great civilisations from the past, and I am saddened that rhe modern globalists seek to destroy the records and artefacts. For example, how many people are aware that the 60 minute hour derives from the sexagesimal mathematical notation used by the ancient Babylonians. The US policy of global destruction is eradicating some of the ancient artefacts and records, and forced multi-racial integration is swamping some communities, and traces of ethnic customs are being lost.

Baronets is a private domain management service owned by Jet Cash.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: