Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:40:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Click4bits.com - More than a way to earn Bitcoins  (Read 215 times)
click4bits (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:28:04 AM

Click4bits.com
Faucet, Shortlinks, Offerwalls, PTC Surf, Mining, Lottery, Rewards, Contests and more...

Click4Bits.com ,it's a new Bitcoin Faucet where you can earn Bits by completing offers doing shortlinks claim from faucet and more...
"Bits" it's an internal currency used on our site that can be converted to Satoshis when you reach the minimum​

Faucet - Earn up to 10.000 Bits every 15 minutes
Shortlinks - Earn Bits by visiting shortlinks
PTC Surf - Earn Bits by visiting websites
Offerwalls - Earn Bits by complete some offerwalls offers

There are also more features like:

Lottery - Try your luck to win thousands of bits every week
Jobs - Earn Bits by complete some tasks
Level System - Every level you reach you earn more Bits
Membership System - Multiply your Faucet Earnings, Referral Commissions and More...
CPU Mining - Earn Bits by using your CPU
Invest Game - Guess the Bitcoin value and multiply your Bits
Activity Rewards - Claim free Bits for being active on the site
Offerwalls Contest - The more offer you complete, the more chances you have to win our weekly offerwalls contest
Referrals Contest - The more users you invite, the more chances you have to win our monthly referrals contest
Shorlinks Contest - The more shortlinks you visit, the more chances you have to win our weekly shortlinks contest

There is also a Referral System where you can earn up to 30% of their faucet claims, up to 12% of their offerwalls earnings and up to 15% of their shortlinks earnings for life. based on your membership,we also offer an advertising system for those who wants to add PTC Ads or Banner Ads on our site.

Payouts - Once you reach the min payouts , you can convert your Bits into Satoshis and withdraw them into your FaucetHub account or Bitcoin Wallet.

Try our website it's easy to register and is FREE​
blackmtl308

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:48:00 PM

Hi,

Faucet 15 min, good OK, Min. withdrawal 1.000 sat, very good OK
Shortlinks rewards, 4/5 sat, very low, increase it if possible.

Good luck, regards
click4bits (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:19:01 PM

Hi,we decreased to 500 satoshi for withdrawal,and for the shortlinks we will see that in a few days
CryptoLoveChris

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 04:41:03 PM

I can't get access to your site. Are you moving server or what?
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:16:22 PM

How long has your website been around for? SInce you made this thread? I ask because you have thousands of members and have already paid out 0.025 btc which is pretty good and quite a lot of money that you made.
I see you not very active here so I may not get a reply from you but I will try anyway and hope for the best. I will never pass an opportunity to make some money.
CryptoLoveChris

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 01:54:47 PM

How long has your website been around for? SInce you made this thread? I ask because you have thousands of members and have already paid out 0.025 btc which is pretty good and quite a lot of money that you made.
I see you not very active here so I may not get a reply from you but I will try anyway and hope for the best. I will never pass an opportunity to make some money.

Do you get access to the sites mate?
cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:57:34 PM

@CryptoLoveChris i checked this url, site is loading good from my location. about access duno

click4bits (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:59:28 PM

yes the site has been moved to another server,we are sorry if you have encountered a problem during the transfer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: