Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto reveal, aug 18th?  (Read 315 times)
mustaqeemch6 (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:17:40 PM

The press release from :
https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/08/16/1903230/0/en/Visionary-Bitcoin-Creator-Satoshi-Nakamoto-to-Reveal-Identity.html

August 16, 2019 16:00 ET | Source: Ivy McLemore & Associates
NEW YORK, Aug. 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- After a decade of anonymity, Satoshi Nakamoto will break his silence in Part I of his “My Reveal” Sunday, Aug. 18, at 4 p.m. EDT on the Satoshi Nakamoto Renaissance Holdings website, www.SatoshiNRH.com, and the Ivy McLemore & Associates website, www.ivymclemore.com.

In addition to his real-life identity, Nakamoto will use “My Reveal” to divulge such facts as his country of origin, education, professional background, and why he has yet to move any of his 980,000 bitcoins.

Indicative of the compelling evidence he presents in each part of the series, Nakamoto will illustrate the role that cyphers and encryption related to his devotion to Chaldean numerology played in many decisions in his creation of Bitcoin.

Nakamoto also will disclose why he chose the date August 18 not only to register bitcoin.org in 2008, but also to release Part I of “My Reveal” this coming Sunday on the 11th anniversary of his registration of bitcoin.org through AnonymousSpeech.com.

Nakamoto’s revelations will culminate Tuesday in Part III with his introduction of Tabula Rasa, his clean-slate vision for Bitcoin’s transformational rebirth, and the declaration of his identity.

The final two parts of Nakamoto’s “My Reveal” will post to www.SatoshiNRH.com and www.ivymclemore.com on Monday and Tuesday at 4 p.m. EDT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 01:02:31 PM

*Yawns*

Some of us are getting a bit long in the tooth for all of this ...

"Cryptographically signed message or p*ss off, @ivymclemore"
- https://twitter.com/lopp/status/1162462403365408770

Cheesy

"Satoshi Nakamoto Renaissance Holdings Retains Ivy McLemore & Associates for Strategic Communications"
- https://twitter.com/ivymclemore/status/1162076537765675009

Cheesy

"Visionary Bitcoin Creator Satoshi Nakamoto to Reveal Identity"
- https://twitter.com/ivymclemore/status/1162454032453165057

It's a company named Satoshi Nakamoto Renaissance Holdings. There is no claim of being Satoshi Nakamoto.

Roll Eyes Cheesy

- https://www.ccn.com/mystery-bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto-to-reveal-identity/

Excerpt / Highlights ...

"...The "real" Satoshi Nakamoto promised to unravel the mystery of his true identity on his website, including:

His real name.
    Why he hasn't moved any of his 980,000 bitcoin.
    Country of origin.  (Erm ... https://twitter.com/satoshinrh - Current Location: United Kingdom ? - Ed.)
    Educational and professional background.
    His plans for a bitcoin renaissance (that means rebirth).

Nakamoto says he'll also explain the critical role that cyphers and encryption related to Chaldean numerology played in his creation of bitcoin. He claims there's a special reason why he chose August 18 to come forward. He also claims that he registered the domain Bitcoin.org on August 18, 2008.

Nakamoto says Part II of his big reveal is scheduled for August 19 at 4 p.m. EDT. The third and final installment takes place on August 20 at 4 p.m. Eastern time.

At the grand finale, the "real" Satoshi claims he'll unveil a project called Tabula Rasa, "his clean-slate vision for Bitcoin’s transformational rebirth."..."

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology

"...Chaldean system

The Chaldeans were ancient people who ruled Babylonia from 625–539 BC. Therefore, this system is also known as the Babylonian numerology system. Chaldean numerology is used to recognize the energy changes that occur when you or someone else speaks or thinks. The sound of someone speaking comes out in vibrations of different frequencies that affect the speaker and those around them. The Chaldean system uses the numbers 1-8. The number 9 is not used in the system because it is regarded as sacred due to its connection to infinity. The Chaldean system uses this 1-8 number system on the name that the individual is currently using because that is the energy that would currently be projected. Then, each letter is assigned to a number one to eight, based on the Chaldean numerology chart. The numbers are assigned to letters of the Latin alphabet as follows:

1 = a, q, y, i, j
    2 = b, r, k
    3 = g, c, l, s
    4 = d, m, t
    5 = e, h, n, x
    6 = u, v, w
    7 = o, z
    8 = f, p ..."

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabula_rasa

"... Computer science

In computer science, tabula rasa refers to the development of autonomous agents with a mechanism to reason and plan toward their goal, but no "built-in" knowledge-base of their environment. Thus they truly are a blank slate. ..."

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO

SATOSHI
3 + 1 + 4  + 7 + 3 + 5 + 1 = 24  -  2 + 4 = 6

NAKAMOTO

5 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 4 + 7 + 4 + 7 = 31  -  3 + 1 = 4

6 + 4 = 10  (1 + 0 = 1)

- http://www.numerologynumber.net/chaldean-numerology

"1. Leader, Original Thinker, Independence

One represents the male principle, the yang. It is self-consciousness. It is original, independent, aggressive, individualistic, creative, dominate; the first in a series, the leader. In standard Tarot One is the Magician or Magus – Divine Purpose."

"10. “Wheel of Fortune”. It is a number of honour, of faith and self-confidence, of rise and fall; one’s name will be known for good or evil, according to one’s desires; it is a fortunate number in the sense that one’s plans are likely to be carried out."

Also see 18, 19, 20 and of course 21 ...

"21. This number is symbolized by the picture of “the Universe”, and it is also called “the Crown of the Magi”. It is a number of advancement, honours, elevation in life and general success. It means victory after long initiation and tests of determination. It is a fortunate number of promise if it appears in any connection with future events."

~ I think we can safely assume where this non-sense is headed ... SWIM

Roll Eyes  Cheesy

"This (wo)man, @satoshinrh, or organisation is NOT related to me, #satoshi #nakamoto. This is other #scam and #faketoshi who abuses my handle. #satoshin"
- https://twitter.com/realSatoshiN/status/1162800632434221056

Cheesy

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:47:52 PM

The continuing interest of many people with details and whereabouts about the man named Satoshi Nakamoto has had been utilized as a magnet by the many to get the attention they are craving for. This is the reason why many concocted so many gimmicks and even marketing campaigns centered around the man with the promise that he will soon reveal himself and finally solve all the mysteries, myths, urban legends, lies and half-truths about and on himself. Now, when will we finally learned that the man's decision to go underground was actually final?
Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:56:29 PM

It has been a routine for some group of peaople to take advantage of the name of finding Satoshi Nakamoto and at the end ended up with a shitcoin and scam coin. The last that happened was early this year and this was the second happening, so, let's say whenever they want to launch a scam or shitcpon, they will tag it to Satoshi N.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:08:24 PM

There has been so much people to be claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto throughout the years that I've already lost count. There's zero reason for the real Satoshi Nakamoto to reveal himself/herself/themselves at all. The real Satoshi making a reveal is like shooting himself/herself/themselves in a foot with an RPG.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 02:14:13 PM

I'm a bit excited about this but to be honest, I don't really who the creator is. Revealing the true identity can lead to negative things like different death threats from different criminals because many knows that Satoshi is/are holding huge amount of Bitcoins in a single address. Well, if Satoshi will do this then fine. If not then fine too Cheesy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:39:46 PM

There has been so much people to be claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto throughout the years that I've already lost count.

there has been rare cases at first but in the past 2 years the number of scammers has seen a big rise. and it is all because the scammer known as Craig Wright started scamming people around that time and mainly because a considerable number of idiots (for different reasons) backed his scam up. so now everyone tries to mimic that same scam and gain some popularity. apparently there is no consequence to pulling an identity fraud!

There is a FOMO brewing...
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:49:22 PM

*Yawns*

"This (wo)man, @satoshinrh, or organisation is NOT related to me, #satoshi #nakamoto. This is other #scam and #faketoshi who abuses my handle. #satoshin"
- https://twitter.com/realSatoshiN/status/1162800632434221056

Cheesy

Plus everyone knows the real Satoshi Nakamoto is Craig Wright, duh. I think it's quite clear at this point that Satoshi is very likely dead, if he is not, he is also clearly not going to reveal his identity anymore but I still think he is simply dead.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:53:55 PM

LMAO, the hype of a reveal. It is really simple. If these claimants say they are Satoshi Nakamoto, a simple message signed from one of the known addresses will suffice - none of these PR stunts.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:17:23 PM

I think there will be people like me who are curious about Satoshi Nakamoto's true identity. But I think he will not reveal his identity. There are many rich people in the world who work anonymously, although they have a huge fortune, but they do not let people know. Maybe it's because they don't want to be disturbed, maybe they need security, maybe it's personal preference.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 03:54:55 PM

Satoshi has owned an international forum which is this platform so if there's an announcement regarding his/her actions, I think he will prioritize this. Everyone's getting curious about him even me and I hope we should also know the fact that a known person due to his/her creation will never show his/her own face easily to the public.

Regarding about Craig Wright, I also doubt him to be satoshi, it's just a publicity stunt to get the attention of all people.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:07:54 PM

there has been rare cases at first but in the past 2 years the number of scammers has seen a big rise. and it is all because the scammer known as Craig Wright started scamming people around that time and mainly because a considerable number of idiots (for different reasons) backed his scam up. so now everyone tries to mimic that same scam and gain some popularity. apparently there is no consequence to pulling an identity fraud!

aaand for some reason people are still hyping these stuff up even though we obviously don't get anything off it, because it always ends up a sham. The bitcoin and cryptocurrency community in a nutshell.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:22:27 PM

Just released from their website 15 minutes Ago, it's Part I of the three parts to be released about this reveal, Check here: https://www.ivymclemore.com/blog . I'm not too sure, what do you think? Anyway I'm interested in waiting for Part 2 and part 3!

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18512

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:36:07 PM
Merited by Xavier59 (1)

Just released from their website 15 minutes Ago
The first paragraph alone should be enough to convince anyone this is complete nonsense. The writing style, poor English, and multiple grammatical mistakes, is nothing like Satoshi's older writings. It reads like a post from one of them many bounty spammers which plague this forum.

Still, the TL;DR for anyone who doesn't want to give clicks or views to the website that this whole thing is obviously a publicity stunt for: No PGP, no signed message, no proof. As expected. Even CSW tried harder than this.
Kapyong

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

Writer

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:38:01 PM

Sounds more like Craig Wright than Satoshi Nakamoto.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:43:41 PM

The first paragraph alone should be enough to convince anyone this is complete nonsense. The writing style, poor English, and multiple grammatical mistakes, is nothing like Satoshi's older writings. It reads like a post from one of them many bounty spammers which plague this forum.

Still, the TL;DR for anyone who doesn't want to give clicks or views to the website that this whole thing is obviously a publicity stunt for: No PGP, no signed message, no proof. As expected. Even CSW tried harder than this.
I agree about poor English, although I am not very fluent in English but it does not look too convincing, Anyway in Part II he said he would reveal all the facts related to my 980,000 bitcoins, let's see how it goes.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:43:57 PM

I can not believe of course that this text was written by Satoshi Nakamoto,but the text of the first part is pretty intriguing.(it is noticeable that someone really wants to know who Satoshi Nakamoto is).I've seen a lot of variants and conjectures regarding the information collected about Satoshi,but not so deeply as it is written in the text.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 7147

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 08:46:51 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 08:58:25 PM by dkbit98

This is fresh new 'info' from him ...
what a joke   Grin Roll Eyes

Looks to me like Sanatoshi, not Satoshi

https://satoshinrh.com/
https://satoshinrh.com/my-reveal/

archived for history:
https://web.archive.org/save/https://satoshinrh.com/
https://web.archive.org/web/20190818205745/https://satoshinrh.com/my-reveal/

from website:
The 'Truth'  Roll Eyes
Please join me as I end my anonymity in a three-part daily series “My Reveal” that begins today, Aug. 18 – the 11th anniversary of my registration of the domain name bitcoin.org. In “My Reveal,” I will divulge such previously unknown facts as the origin of my iconic pseudonym, the status of my 980,000 bitcoins, and my real-life identity. I’ll also introduce Tabula Rasa, my clean-slate vision for the future of Bitcoin.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:06:34 PM

Many people pretend that they are real satoshi and until now no real satoshi are real because the real one once a normal life for sure and he did not want to public himself to the world of internet because he know it is very dangerous and we know that. For sure it is not real that tomorrow august 18 the real satosi reveal his true Identity. Respects his decision and be thankful because he created a bitcoin for everyone I know everyone our excited to see real Satoshi but for now just focus of what we are doing.
Stickycoin1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:21:29 PM

I tend to think this is some really heavy news.

If you look up the Caldean Numerology and the Tabula Rasa which are mentioned in the article.  Seems to be some type of revolutionary idea type of shit.

Would it be great? Sure.  Is it fake? Maybe.

Something tells me this isn't fake and Bitcoin was designed to FUCK the banking cartel and create a financial revolution.  That's what I've always thought, anyway.

Posted this yesterday.

I don't follow why people are strongly leaning towards this as being absolute bullshit.  I wouldn't be surprised if the person with 980,000 BTC gives most of it away within the next few years.  The person who built bitcoin did it for all of us.  They are a visionary, and will become a legend.

Buckle your seat belts people.  I'm going to bet that this is absolutely REAL as REAL can get.  We shall see by Tuesday, that's for sure.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:21:40 PM

Go and mark it down, this will be FakeSotoshi. People trying to claim what they are not to keep deceiving the gullible and luring them to dead coins. I hope people wise up.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: