Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Miners are not designed well  (Read 144 times)
DashingAgent (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:14:29 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 05:23:52 PM by DashingAgent

I found that so called Bitmain miners are not designed well, they consume more energy and give you less rewards, I have an idea which if could be applied then the ratio of mining reward could be increased by upto 1000% by consuming the same energy.

If I give that idea to any company who make miners then I will not get anything in response, therefor I think I should launch an ICO to establish a company which can make miners in the same cost, but I don't know the further procedure and also I am not sure if the ICO can raise enough funds as it require $2 billion investment at-least, so what do you suggest me that should what I do ?

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:47:13 PM

You mean Bitmain? Holy smokes! you are trying to compete with them? Why would directly need $2B investment.
Just create a single prototype that would show a miner will having that 1000% efficiency compared to their current miners.
On that it would be enough for people to fund you up. lol

DashingAgent (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:34:38 PM

You mean Bitmain? Holy smokes! you are trying to compete with them? Why would directly need $2B investment.
Just create a single prototype that would show a miner will having that 1000% efficiency compared to their current miners.

Explain please what do you mean by prototype ? do you mean that I should reveal the secrets that how it is made ? and then companies try to build these miners ? I am not stupid.

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:29:14 PM

Explain please what do you mean by prototype ? do you mean that I should reveal the secrets that how it is made ? and then companies try to build these miners ? I am not stupid.
I mean,you dont need have billions of money to create one.Why not took a loan and create that single miner of yours? For sure it wont cost million of dollars of expense.A several hundreds would do because no investor would tend to give funding into such so-called great ideas in mind.

DashingAgent (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:22:55 PM

I mean,you dont need have billions of money to create one.Why not took a loan and create that single miner of yours? For sure it wont cost million of dollars of expense.A several hundreds would do because no investor would tend to give funding into such so-called great ideas in mind.

If you can make a miner by spending a few hundred then why you purchase from bitmain by paying them $4K+

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:38:01 PM

do you know how expensive it is to create a printed circuit board for asic miners? if you are really sure you know it will work, why you dont apply for a patent? than you can contact mining firms or make a kickstarter project..
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:58:09 PM

You want to compete with the biggest company out there. I'd wish you luck but if you are asking us to tell you how to do it you aren't going to do well.

If you have an idea first design the miner and build a single working prototype. If you do you have to travel a lot presenting this prototype and hope to get investors. A good place to start would be bitcoin conferences. Maybe some big miners would prefer to finance your prototype instead of buying overpriced bitmains.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:21:17 AM

It does not matter what design they have, people are buying their miners like crazy and in the most cases they are sold out within several days. You can try, but I would not recommend to start your protect where you have almost a monopoly running.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: