Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ENDOR: Algowave.io REVIEW & 30 days test  (Read 204 times)
Atomicc (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:11:10 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2019, 07:16:32 PM by Atomicc
Merited by Daniel91 (1), SuperTA (1)

ENDOR: Algowave.io REVIEW & 30 days test

During my continuous search and examination of potential trading tools, I found one interesting projects.

algowave.io (presented as the best AI prediction algorithm for affordable price, according to announcements 80% success ratio)

Looking deeper, it really looks professional, involving reputable names from MIT university, etc...
I tried to find some independent reviews and description but there is not so much info.

So, I do it by myself. I hope that this will help some potential future users.

You need to install algowave.io application to Your Android or IOS. After registration, You will get nice and useful mobile app. for coin info, portfolio view, and use it for mobile trading. The last two options only if You connect it through APIs to Your echange(s).

The most interesting part is: predictions
If You choose that options You need to pay 1200 EDRs (EDR is Algowave erc20 token, and You can buy it on two exchanges). Now it is around 9USD. That is the price of one week coins prediction. They will give You 10 tokens, which will rise 5-25% in that week... according AI algo...

Let's see:

Week1:

I paid 1200EDRs, and in short time app present 10 tokens. I examine it and found some strange choice on first look, but we will see on the end of the period.
- one token can not be found by Algowave, Coingecko, Open Market Cap... no such coin
- one token has only 10USD daily volume
- two tokens have daily volume around 300USDs

If I decide to invest in presented coins 4 of them are almost impossible to invest.
Also, most of the tokens (coins) are on small and different exchanges, I thought that Algowave would stick to reputable exchanges (Binance, Bittrex, KuCoin etc...)
I reported this to support and will see their comment.

Waiting for the end of the week and first results...on the end of the period I will present all 10 coins what Algowave select:

Day 1: All coins are in range -3% to +3% from starting point. Support do not answer yet.
Day 2: Nice results for 3 coins, +8%, +9%, +13%... very good. One coin is -7% from starting price, the rest of coins in range like Day 1.
Some of the coins have very low volume and investing can be tricky.
For now (only two days) we have: 3/10
Support did not respond yet, I will resend the request.
Day 3: Nothing special, one coin drop -6.3% the rest of coins in Day1 range. Score, still 3/10
Day 4: One more coin +7%, the rest of coins still in the same range. For now We have: 4/10
Also, support respond, and they are very kind. Offer me their advanced service (BOT). Regarding my question, they understand the problems
of not traded or not volumized coins. As I understand they do not have the option to fix it because they depends of Endor.
Day 5: One more +6.6%. The rest of the coins in the previous range. For now we have 50% success, not bad...5/10
Day 6: No change, everything in the similar range as day before...still... 5/10
Day 7: Finals, not so much change Total Score: 5/10 , datail info i Week 1 conclusion

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Atomicc (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:01:23 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2019, 08:24:38 AM by Atomicc

Week 1 conslusion

First week passed, I monitor daily progress, and we come to the end. Total Score Week 1: 5/10

The main target of using this AI prediction service is to put it on real market and make some profit. So, on the beginning of the test I tried to put some limits:
- stoploss for all coins -10%
- target price for all coins +5% (so, if coin during the week raise 5% or more, that coin fulfill the expectations. If You work with a trailing bot, some coins had even 13% profit)
- for rest of the coin I calculate the weekly change
- put exact the same amount on each coin (what is possible to trade, in this week 9 coins)

So, here is the coins from the last week what AI system recommend:

- VEST - finish with -5.6%
- INB - the best score +7.5% Target hit
- BTU - the best score + 9% Target hit
- THR - finish with -3%
- STO - not traded, there is no exchange for that coin
- UTT - the best score +13% Target hit
- XIN - finish with -1.2%
- CPT - the best score +6.6% Target hit
- R - finish with -6.7%
- Cennz - the best score +7.9% Target hit

So the final score of weekly investment portfolio of 9 coins (100USD per coin, one is not tradable) is:
Investment: 900USD
Final score: 94.4+105+105+97+105+98.8+105+93.3+105=908.5USD

Profit: 0,85% hardly enough for trading fees...

Conclusion:
This is only week one, the ALGOWAVE is probably counting on longer periods, but with such (real) strategy it is not profitable for now. I will try to see maybe to put Stoploss on -5%, but in that case some coins finish with SL instead of profit.

Now... Week 2 start...
Atomicc (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:44:50 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 07:57:48 PM by Atomicc

Week 2

Just bought prediction for 10 coins for this week. Better volumenized coins, but still one coin what is not tradable at all.
Let's follow the week...
Day 1: Very interesting day. One coin rise over 100%! One coin drop -9%, and the rest coins is in the range -3% to +3%. So, if I found more cases with such unpredictable rise (over 100%) I have to tune investment strategy. From conservative to gambling tip strategy... Score: 1/10
Day 2: Nothing special, everything is in the range Score: 1/10
Day 3: Disaster day...After today BTC correction, 4 coins loss more than 10% of their value (SL hit), the rest of the coins is in the range. It is hard to see how this week can be profitable. I expect much more from AI. At this point it looks like ALGOWAVE predictions are total useless. Score: minus -3/10  Cry
Day 4: Disaster continue... another 4 predicted coins finish with more than -10% (hit SL). So now We can see that this system can not predict alts market drop. Weekly prediction is total useless, with significant drop of invested portofolio. I expect much more from BigData and AI... Support contacted, and waiting for their feedback. Score: minus -7/10
Day 5: Some coins drop even more, a few of them recovery a little bit but far away from starting price. I ask an ENDOR.COM for their opinnion (they are a AI signal makers, and reputable team). Waiting for an answer. Score: minus -7/10
Day 6: Still the same disaster: minus -7/10
Day 7: Nothing more to say, one coin is not tradable, one coin rise 3% and one rise up 100%. Score: minus -6/10
Atomicc (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:39:50 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 08:22:37 PM by Atomicc

WEEK 2 conclusion

With last bought AI prediction, I got 10 more volumenized  coins and I expect good results from last week.
Unfortunately, We got a disaster...

Coins:
- STO - no trading on any exchange
- PTT - it has best result, over 100%, but droped on the end of the week
- ENJ - 3% in 7 days
the rest of 7 coins (You can see them on picture) lost more than 20% each.

So, with our strategy +5% target, -10% stop loss we had for 900 invested:
105+103+90+90+90+90+90+90+90=838USD (total loss -6.9%)

So, I am very disapointed, this is far away from real artifical inteligence prediction. As they offer the service, the coins what will rise 5%-25% in next week. Seven coins finish with around -20%.
How to use this "prediction"? This is unusable, no chance to profit from such predictions. I will ask the Algowave support, and try to figure what they think about this service.
Now waiting for an answer.

Here is the picture of last "prediction":
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:34:53 AM

Thank you for your weekly report, but it's better if you give screenshot about coin that they recommend as proof of their algo and predictions. Bit interested, but need more research and proof.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Atomicc (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:22:17 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2019, 12:19:28 PM by Atomicc

Thank you for your weekly report, but it's better if you give screenshot about coin that they recommend as proof of their algo and predictions. Bit interested, but need more research and proof.

Very good point, and thank You for participation and proposal. Here is a coins predicted last week by Algowave. I will attach the picture on the end of each week.

Here You can see the picture of Week 1: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5176764.msg52208976#msg52208976
Atomicc (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:41:25 PM

Finaly I got a response from Algowave support:

So, how can I continue this thread if the Algowave official TS do not believe in system for now.

I decide to DISCONTINUE this thread, and I hope that Algowave will find some solution for their service, what is not profitable at all for now.

Algowave is not an option for trading/investment.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: