Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy these altcoins!!!  (Read 6897 times)
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 04:54:50 AM

Three coins that you should buy now if you want to get some good profit by the year’s end!

BCHabc
Ripple
Trx

Any recommendation from your side?
lol I’m not going to buy BCH as Craig Wright has a lots of issues to face and the coin is in big problem I guess,Ripple on the other hand is doing great and no signs of falling so far.
While Tron (TRX) is not in good shape since January and also no signs of growing so basically it’s Ripple who’s the only currency that can bring profitable investments and the 2 is very risky
Maybe XRP is best choice from OP list, and the reason is right. Maybe for an addition we can add ETH because ETH can really potential. And  we can add other coins like Dogecoin, litecoin and Lumens. Maybe spread our investment will have bigger chance for 1 of it to gain profit for us. Or at least, cover our capital when others are dropped or maybe stuck.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:41:14 PM

According to my observation from all these three coins TRX seems to be very interesting. Cause in previous few months I am having great fun with Tron coins . TRX is the best smart contract coin currently.

Agree, TRX has very active developments and a good platform to hold the coin in the long term. We are seeing some good Dapps are being developed through this smart contract and getting more exposure to the TRX block chain.
I trust Tron project any day anytime and I know that RX has a very great future, but whoever is investing in TRON should understand that RON is a project that is good for a long term investment, any investor should at least give TRON up to three years before we can start seeing any increase in its value. TRON is project that I see in future that would have a similar case with binance also, that started with $1 and the CEO was able to build it to the level where it is now.

TRON ceo is trying its best to ensure that he creates the necessary hype for the coin which I know that it would start manifesting in the next few years. Other coin being mentioned by OP is also a good coin, at least they still have a very good team and a very good real use case produce and will surely be good for investment also.
stoos

Activity: 1512
Merit: 349

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:35:25 PM

Buy DOGE!

Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:40:34 PM

Three coins that you should buy now if you want to get some good profit by the year’s end!

BCHabc
Ripple
Trx

is there any fundamental analysis as regarding buying of this coin that you have mentioned, because currently the best thing to buy in crypto market now is bitcoin alone for long term,  lots of altcoins are down in Satoshi value,  majority of them are up due to the increase in bitcoin

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 04:59:29 PM

I made sure that all cryptocurrency users give preference to almost the most popular altcoin today.  Nevertheless, I prefer to invest certain amounts of my funds every month in Tron, EOS, ETH and BNB, since this strategy is most profitable for me because of price fluctuations.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:07:05 PM

All of these altcoins are not having any good news about high prices at the end of the year.
I think we should buy and hold ETH from now on. Although ETH 2.0 is still ambiguous on the deployment date, I believe it will soon be launched in 2020.
It is an alts in the top 2 and has a lot of investors trust and is willing to buy coins at high prices when good news comes out. it is less risky and can bring greater profits.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:09:27 PM

You need to put your own reason why you recommend those coin to people, recommending people without any reason is just not make sense and misleading, you might be put some people into a loss by doing that. By the way i'm agree with Ripple since i also holder of this coin.
art3dsm

Activity: 287
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:10:28 PM

You need to put your own reason why you recommend those coin to people, recommending people without any reason is just not make sense and misleading, you might be put some people into a loss by doing that. By the way i'm agree with Ripple since i also holder of this coin.

I don't think there's a lot of people here who would blindly invest in all these coins.
Maybe he know something or just want attract attention.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:37:51 PM

What was that based on? Buy this shit? is it a market analysis or something or just your freaking thoughts about Mr sun or whatever else?
I dunno but trading seems to be a good move for me at this time, it's even better than hodling and taking the risk. Don't give peoples financial advices just like that, try to do more deeper analysis to the coins and provide us with some documents or graphs so we could trust your "thoughts".
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:43:52 AM

BCHabc
Ripple
Trx

For now I will choose Ripple and Trx because besides the price is cheap and there are many problems regarding two coins
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:22:19 PM

Ripple and tron is also in my list but I suggest you must also include EOS which has a good possibility to increase before the end of this year.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:02:01 PM

BCHabc
Ripple
Trx

3 altcoins that I would suggest would be BNB, Huobi token and Apollo Currency.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:21:51 AM

I don't think there's a lot of people here who would blindly invest in all these coins.
Maybe he know something or just want attract attention.
You can see that there is a warning sign already on his page showing that people should beware of him, and honestly, I wonder why someone would want to invest in some of the low quality coins out of the high quality ones that we have in the market, and I feel that op is just trying to play with our imagination on one of the coin that is there which is quite very unpopular, even though I have something every string against ripple, but they are still quite popular and everyone knows them, same as tron, but the third project is what I feel the op wants to point our attention to, and we really need to be careful with those type of projects that has nothing to offer than just to create hype to get money and then exit the market at their own time without any issue.
UVUcoinBull
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 04:24:09 PM

I want recommend You CCUniverse (UVU)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ccuniverse/
Whis started at June and wants to connect blockchain with crypto ATM programs.

https://ccuniverse.org

It could be profitable because now You can get 20% bonus and the price is still cheap according their max supply 310 000 000.

⚫️⚫️★ CCUNIVERSE ★⚫️⚫️ Blockchain Combined with Real Infrastructure
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:16:20 PM

BCHabc
Ripple
Trx

NO ONE OF THEM!

- BCH/BSV... are all of them, and rest of hardforks are shit and money grab of their respective founders (Craig Roger...). Tehre is only 1 bitcoin.. BITCOIN; BTC.  end of the discussion.
- Ripple, issue and sell indiscrimnately. stay away
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/33383/research-ripple-has-sold-a-total-of-1-1-billion-of-xrp-36-to-exchanges
- TRX , the second on board left TRON.. justin is just a marketer. On top of that, there was a HUGE flaw of its blockchain detected short time ago that could have it made collapse. Not trustable.
 https://cointelegraph.com/news/tron-co-founder-and-cto-leaves-project-alleging-excessive-centralization

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:14:39 PM

I believe that it is no secret to anyone that the most popular cryptocurrencies for investment are coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, IOTA, Monero, Cardano, Nem, Zcash, Tezos.  But first of all, everyone should understand that all investments for the coins I have indicated should be considered as long-term investments.  But the main rule that all investors are guided by is to buy cryptocurrency not on a hype, but when the coins are in the red zone.  The current circumstances in the cryptocurrency market are just very suitable for profitable investments.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:38:25 PM

I believe that it is no secret to anyone that the most popular cryptocurrencies for investment are coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, IOTA, Monero, Cardano, Nem, Zcash, Tezos.  But first of all, everyone should understand that all investments for the coins I have indicated should be considered as long-term investments.  But the main rule that all investors are guided by is to buy cryptocurrency not on a hype, but when the coins are in the red zone.  The current circumstances in the cryptocurrency market are just very suitable for profitable investments.
Investment is long term and I agree with you, cannot deny what you have said. but many who want an instant within a few weeks or a month can already show results and when experiencing in the red zone, not a little uneasy and sell it even though it might lose, maybe from the future it is even worthless. many do this, self-confidence immediately falls when he sees his investment in the red zone. for this we cannot prohibit and influence them, because they have the capital.
we must also realize that there is good altcoin but covered with bad altcoin, and the amount is not small. it's better to look at investment in cmc or you analyze it yourself.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:07:24 AM

BCHabc
Ripple
Trx

I agree with your asset but I don't like the coin BCHabc, Ripple and TRX are my best choice because we are seeing some exceptional volumes and developments happening from these two coins, Whereas BCHabc some time manipulating the market which many people don't trust this coin.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:46:07 AM

Thoses coins are good choices. But i don't guarantee that we are going to see profits at the end of this year. The altcoins are still in bear mode. But they are a little better than last month.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:43:23 PM

BCHabc
Ripple
Trx

I agree with your asset but I don't like the coin BCHabc, Ripple and TRX are my best choice because we are seeing some exceptional volumes and developments happening from these two coins, Whereas BCHabc some time manipulating the market which many people don't trust this coin.
I don't understand why you agree with his choices, especially in those options are ripple and TRX, these are altcoins that create a lot of controversy and boom in the market because of the extremely unreasonable fluctuations of both, manipulation in both can be seen very clearly in each pump, so both are not a good idea to buy. Besides, this guy's recommended coin has been in a state of maintaining a stable price for a long time, investing in only makes our capital less flexible, sometimes a little manipulation can also cause us losses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: