Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX), tokens, Dapps, still profitable?  (Read 269 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:54:18 AM

Tron is just developing and it will really be worth it that you hold Tron, we can see what the price of Ethereum is now compared to where they started from, additionally see Binance also, you can see how much they have grown just from one dollar to their current rate, same as Tron too has the tendency of growing also because they have real  use case, and any product with real use case like that and the way hype is being created for it along with the working product, the sky would really be  the limit of that coin.

In other not to regret in future like some of us are regretting now not investing in Binance when it was came out and we never knew it could grow this big, so I think that we can consider Tron because they will surely have history like Binance and the rest also.

Yes, I asked for the long term holding because the actual price of Tron doesn't reveal its real potential, in my view. It is now very cheap, but as it have its large usability, it will be surely needed more in the future, just like Binance token. That's why I think it is worth our investment and holding.
indeed , atm the price is very low ( i think its gonna much lower than now). bought some to hodl ...
let see what future will tell..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:51:51 AM

I have no good experience with TRON and can see there is no big project are token available that is based on TRON blockchain and some DAPPS may be goring well but I don't suggest to hold TRON,It's will take to become good and big platform.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:24:03 AM

I have a little experience about Tron projects but I have seen certain projects that have been launched or said to have been developed under the tron blockchain but not sure how successful they were. I can see some on the bounty section like tron cash and tron 8888, would be following up to see the outcome

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:48:15 AM

I know that Tron (TRX) is considered among the top ranked cryptocurrencies right now, and it is somehow similar to ETH because it is allowing smart contract creation, and even its network is used more than ETH network for dapps actually because Tron is a lot cheaper than ETH
But I am asking about its tokens and dapps, what's your experience with them? which tokens and dapps are more profitable? is it profitable to hold Tron for long term?

If you are asking for a long term on TRX, for me its not a good for long term.
And TRX was not similar to ETH as well. But Trx is one of the DEX platform here in this industry.
Though, it can give profit somehow.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:52:55 AM

I have a little experience about Tron projects but I have seen certain projects that have been launched or said to have been developed under the tron blockchain but not sure how successful they were. I can see some on the bounty section like tron cash and tron 8888, would be following up to see the outcome

Of course, Tron blockchain is kept increasing its demand in order to develop more Dapps, recently we are seeing many bounty campaigns launching under this Tron blockchain. So it may take some time to get a reputation for the Dapps developed under this blockchain.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 03:00:28 PM

Of course, Tron blockchain is kept increasing its demand in order to develop more Dapps, recently we are seeing many bounty campaigns launching under this Tron blockchain. So it may take some time to get a reputation for the Dapps developed under this blockchain.
in order for the TRX blockchain to be more popular, Justin San should spend more time on it to be popular, but at the moment he is trying to create a hype around himself

While he build a hype around himself, the blockchain industry as a whole is certainly getting attention. Its not just TRON that is put under the spotlight here.
TRON would be profitable for anyone who will buy right now as its cheaper. You certainly can buy thousand of it for now but give it a year or two, you'd be surprise to see your $100 could just be a handful of TRX.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:49:40 AM

Tron is just developing and it will really be worth it that you hold Tron, we can see what the price of Ethereum is now compared to where they started from, additionally see Binance also, you can see how much they have grown just from one dollar to their current rate, same as Tron too has the tendency of growing also because they have real  use case, and any product with real use case like that and the way hype is being created for it along with the working product, the sky would really be  the limit of that coin.

In other not to regret in future like some of us are regretting now not investing in Binance when it was came out and we never knew it could grow this big, so I think that we can consider Tron because they will surely have history like Binance and the rest also.

Yes, I asked for the long term holding because the actual price of Tron doesn't reveal its real potential, in my view. It is now very cheap, but as it have its large usability, it will be surely needed more in the future, just like Binance token. That's why I think it is worth our investment and holding.
One of the reasons why TRON has not grown more than what it is now is juts the attitude of Justin toward it, I know it is good to create hype, but Justin’s hype is beginning to turn to what I will call lie and this may make people to have some sort of bad impression about the project, meanwhile TRON is such a wonderful project and if he Justin had done more in speaking of the technology of tron, the value would have sure moon, but it is still great as it is growing slowly.

TRON is basically good as a long term project and in future, TRON may even grow bigger than the price of Binance, I can see that Tron is pushing its chain service also, and once people get on it, I will make them grow just like Binance own chain is really helping it grow in value always even at bear market.
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 08:20:38 PM

Tron is one of the few promising cryptocurrencies. The best way to make money is a long-term holding. TRX is currently ahead of ETH in all directions. On the Tron platform, we can observe a huge number of promising projects. At the same time Ethereum has a very questionable set of projects on its platform. Recently, Tron pleases its community with new purchased products.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:37:14 PM

TRON is a very good coin, as you said this is one of the top coins. But I left TRON and now my focus on EOS and Eth of course. You may hold it for a long time, TRX is safe and there have many possibilities too! Actually, recently Justin Sun's announcement drama forced me to leave it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
p2pclub

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:07:58 AM

Grin Did you play Tron Bet or some games?

I think TRX will be come "gamble" Coin. Think about that, in real life, you go to Vegas, change your money to chips, and play. What is the furture? Exchange your money to TRX and have fun. Sound better now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: