Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is why you shouldn't trade bitcoin based on the CNBC Bitcoin News  (Read 748 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:59:56 PM

You should take them with a grain of salt but not be too skeptic. If the news said that you should take cover because there's a big storm coming would you believe them or not? I always read the news and watch what I can on youtube but try to get some feedback from different sources before acting on it.
If you are predicting something you cannot call that a news, it is mere speculation and i have not seen anyone in any financial market who could predict the market exactly, even the best trader will have an idea on how the market will perform but not the exact valuation on when and how the market will drop or rise, if a news channel is coming up with speculation and prediction, just take it like that and do not take this as a word of god  Wink.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:06:58 AM

Very often, news creates FUD and such speculation negatively affects the market due to people's trust. You need to learn how to filter the news and not make mistakes because of some media statements.

I still remember when CNBC said it was best to buy XRP when the price was at $ 3 and ended with a loss to investors who followed CNBC's advice. I agree we must filter the analysis from other parties and it is better to use the analysis of the other party as a second opinion and not make it as a main reference

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:05:22 PM

When you trade bitcoin, you should not pay attention to news from any sources at all. Nothing can affect bitcoin except large investors, this is my opinion
there are traders that wanted to foccus on thier own thing  so they decided to not follow the news or any speculation that sorrounds them just to avoid distraction  .  while the other kind of traders are verry careful , they always scout for helpful resources before they make a move  .

small investors can also affect the flow of bitcoin especially if many small traders are also doing the same thing  .
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: