Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [$0.99] $40 HelloFresh Giftcards - Get Delicious Cheap Food Delivered To You  (Read 216 times)
milancheserbia (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:23:51 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 08:31:57 PM by milancheserbia

no fancy thread here

HelloFresh provides delivery of some delicious food to your door. And you can exploit this with these $1 giftcards in value of $30 and $40. Don't prepare your food when you can get for a fraction of price deliver with this cheap giftcards or even ressell for huge profit. Some of the next weak meals, you have 20 of them in their site: https://www.hellofresh.com/ Note: giftcards are not stackable.

https://i.ibb.co/fXmHdBt/h1.png

After applied $40 giftcard (less then 2 bucks per meal):

https://i.ibb.co/PcFyjD3/hf.png

Contant discord:

milancheserbia#4646

payment options:

BTC, ETH, LTC, PAYPAL

Willing to give one free gift card to the reputable member for vouch.
ilovepistachionuts

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:56:34 PM

you selly not working get error says "The shop must choose a billing plan before going live" wont sell me coupon
milancheserbia (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:33:11 PM

you selly not working get error says "The shop must choose a billing plan before going live" wont sell me coupon

Send me pm or message on discord milancheserbia#4646 will send you 2 codes for price of one for Vouch.
ilovepistachionuts

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:17:58 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 03:38:26 PM by ilovepistachionuts

Send me pm or message on discord milancheserbia#4646 will send you 2 codes for price of one for Vouch.

your account not taking pm from newbies, so cant pm you and i do not use discourd and i can only make 1 post in 6 minutes.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:20:14 PM

Need more information about this. Does this work for more than just the first time? Most of these services offer deals on the first time you use them and then don't offer any more discounts after the first. Also, is this something that can be considered illegal or is it just an exploit that the company hasn't picked up on yet?

Feel free to pm me as well if you can, I'm interested in this. I'll also check this thread later again!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:06:56 AM

Need more information about this. Does this work for more than just the first time? Most of these services offer deals on the first time you use them and then don't offer any more discounts after the first. Also, is this something that can be considered illegal or is it just an exploit that the company hasn't picked up on yet?

Feel free to pm me as well if you can, I'm interested in this. I'll also check this thread later again!

Just first time.  Need to have more than 1 account to use multiples.  Coincidentally I got a similar offer except it was $30 off the first 4 shipments plus free shipping on first order in a spam email. Must be some exploit to generate referral codes.  Still a good deal because you can cancel any time.
milancheserbia (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:01:18 PM

your account not taking pm from newbies, so cant pm you and i do not use discourd and i can only make 1 post in 6 minutes.

If you don't have dsicord you can send me mail on : milancheserbia001 (at) gmail.com will give you giftcard

This is exploit as their giftcard pattern is leaked and the company hasn't picked up yet. If you are interested you could also send me a mail on milancheserbia001 (at) gmail.com cause Im new to forum and can't send messages.
player514
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:59:34 PM

If you don't have dsicord you can send me mail on : milancheserbia001 (at) gmail.com will give you giftcard

This is exploit as their giftcard pattern is leaked and the company hasn't picked up yet. If you are interested you could also send me a mail on milancheserbia001 (at) gmail.com cause Im new to forum and can't send messages.

I'm going to ask a few more questions that I think will help if you just answer on the thread first. You said the exploit is with their gift card pattern right? Don't gift cards get activated on purchase, not just through codes? If it actually is a gift card exploit I should be able to stack the codes and have a big balance right? Just want to confirm because sandy mentioned that this could be a referral link service. Do I need multiple accounts for this?

milancheserbia (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:16:13 PM

I'm going to ask a few more questions that I think will help if you just answer on the thread first. You said the exploit is with their gift card pattern right? Don't gift cards get activated on purchase, not just through codes? If it actually is a gift card exploit I should be able to stack the codes and have a big balance right? Just want to confirm because sandy mentioned that this could be a referral link service. Do I need multiple accounts for this?

Giftcards are used once you enter them and click "Checkout". You can insert them and see the reduction of cost and they will not be charged. Sadly, they are not stackable and some money should be used to complete the purchase(like $7 from image). They are not made through the referral link but through their pattern number matching. Every card is checked once again before I send it to the person that buys it. I believe that no multiple accounts are needed.
player514
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:49:20 PM

Giftcards are used once you enter them and click "Checkout". You can insert them and see the reduction of cost and they will not be charged. Sadly, they are not stackable and some money should be used to complete the purchase(like $7 from image). They are not made through the referral link but through their pattern number matching. Every card is checked once again before I send it to the person that buys it. I believe that no multiple accounts are needed.

Got it. I have no need for this right now, but might need some in a week or so. Will check back then!

ilovepistachionuts

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:11:36 PM

ok sent payment for what you say on email  here is confirm code b31f6a451a66f1ec3c2b43ef95b7c4acbcf104fa57565a5fe3d2b864531b1a04 thank you. please send codes.
milancheserbia (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:35:39 PM

ok sent payment for what you say on email  here is confirm code b31f6a451a66f1ec3c2b43ef95b7c4acbcf104fa57565a5fe3d2b864531b1a04 thank you. please send codes.
Codes sent.
ilovepistachionuts

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:29:51 PM

It is still worth $1 but you codes u sent me are not $50 code they are 50 PERCENT off  first 2 orders for new account.  this is picture when i put you code on new account

http://prntscr.com/ow4xd6

milancheserbia (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:29:23 PM

It is still worth $1 but you codes u sent me are not $50 code they are 50 PERCENT off  first 2 orders for new account.  this is picture when i put you code on new account

http://prntscr.com/ow4xd6

Glad you are satisfied. Well on some accounts it's split on orders. I got these as $40 off code.
milancheserbia (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:29:00 PM

bump still working
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: