Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why The Bitcoin Alternatives For Pinnacle Are Actually Better Than Pinnacle ...  (Read 135 times)
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:30:58 PM
Merited by ralle14 (1), Haunebu (1)

in this topic I'm gonna talk about the bitcoin alternatives of Pinnacle
if you don't know Pinnacle it's one of biggest betting companies for Asians ( if not the biggest ) and it's professionals friendly which means you won't get limited with them even if you are a winner and both professionals and recreationals have the same betting limits

we all know that using bitcoin is just easier and faster , no KYC most of the times as well
but this is not what I'm gonna point out , using bitcoin sites is actually better even without considering the benefits of bitcoin itself

in this topic I'm gonna talk about Bitcoinrush , Fairlay and BetBtc

since for all bettors value should be the most important thing , I'm gonna just talk about the extra value that you will have by using these sites

Why Bitcoinrush Is Better ?

Bitcoinrush is the oldest gambling site here that I'm aware of , if you use them for sportsbetting you will bet getting pinnacle odds but you will get betbacks for every single bet that you make
these betbacks are 0.1% for new users and it can go up to 0.25% if you wager enough in the site

these small gains shouldn't be missed , everytime a site offers you something extra you should use it and stick to it unless you find something better
these little gains with time adds up and can maybe buy you something nice after a year or so , or simply they will make your bankroll grows a little more

also bitcoinrush has a monthly leaderboard where they are paying the top 3 bettors 175 mbtc , that's extra value as well especially if you bet big enough to make it

Why Fairlay is Better ?

Fairaly is the most popular betting exchange in the whole bitcoin market , it's also trusted by thousands of better and the volume there is really impressing

the thing to note is that most of the times you will be getting the same pinnacle odds , but in that case you should ignore it and bet with the other two sites simple because you will be paying a small fee (0.25% for new users ) and you won't get any betback or bonus

but sometimes you can find better orders than pinnacle , so if something is priced X2.00 in pinnacle you may find it occasionally priced X2.03 in Fairlay
betting with these better odds should give you a lot of value in the longrun and your results should be much better

but as I stated most of the times the prices are exactly the same as pinnacle , if that was the case you should skip betting there and bet with Bitcoinrush or BetBtc

Why BetBtc is Better ?

Betbtc used to be an exchange in the past , but the volume there wasn't impressive at all and the site wasn't making any good money
this year they decided to offer a book instead and they are quoting the prices directly from pinnacle

Betbtc has no betbacks or monthly leaderboard , but they have a first deposit bonus with insane value
the first deposit bonus is up to 3 BTC and you can clear it gradually , so everytime you reach 1 mbtc or 200 points you can add it to your balance

once you withdraw the bonus will be voided so it's better to deposit what you can afford to keep in order to clear the whole bonus

the bonus is actually betbacks more than a bonus , everytime you wager you will be getting points added to your balance and you can convert the points to mbtc everytime you have 200 points or more ( 200 points = 1 mbtc )

the percentage you will get depends on the odd you are taking , here is how the points are calculated

so lets say you are betting 0.1 BTC on X2.000 odds you will be getting 414 points which means 2.07 mbtc and that's an insane 2.07% betback !!!

the only problem is that the bonus probably won't last forever , so whenever you clear it you should directly move to bitcoinrush

also there is some trust issue , there is no open case against the site till now but it's still new if we ignore the exchange the past since running an exchange is different than running a book but I guess it should be fine since nobody ever complained about using the site

hope you enjoyed reading a little , oh and I almost forgot that you should never use nitrogen unless you want to bet higher limits and not able to do so with these sites  Grin

nitrogen is really terrible when it comes to value , you will always find better odds with these sites
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BetBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2014
Merit: 1028

BetBTC.co | Sports Betting | Instant Payments

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 04:03:21 PM

Great Post!  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: