Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: don't easily trust IEO, be careful with that  (Read 544 times)
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:15:30 PM

the emergence of the IEO has attracted many new investors and old investors, most investors, are now turning to investing in IEO. but remember, we can't fully trust IEO, I'm very sure that something good can turn bad at any time!
the world of cryptoqurency is very anonymous and you must always be vigilant with every action you will take.

At one time, many people said that ICO will last forever, that ICO will be profitable for investors for a long time, and good projects will appear every month. Now we see that this is absolutely not the case.
The same thing can happen with IEO, if only the problems start on large exchanges and investors receive losses a couple of times, then IEO will begin to fade.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 08:18:26 PM

the work might replace of quest on preparing funds on submission as investors might defines of one as best on supports with authorization to helps as securing risks of exchange to collects on returns as possessing use with nominal of credit on profit as the end of terms.

jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:21:42 PM

the emergence of the IEO has attracted many new investors and old investors, most investors, are now turning to investing in IEO. but remember, we can't fully trust IEO, I'm very sure that something good can turn bad at any time!
the world of cryptoqurency is very anonymous and you must always be vigilant with every action you will take.

I agree with you, one has to be careful about investing in projects. I know some new exchanges have been set up to steal from investors as they support IEO on their sites. I'll advise that investment should be done with only the amount one is willing to loose.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 08:26:35 PM

IEO is safer than ICO just because it is launching on exchange, if it is a big exchange it can beat on their reputation in case of fraud or scam. Who want to kill themselves?

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:58:31 PM

I noticed that exchanges are going beyond the crowdsale/IEO to merging projects that have some compatibility for developments, they are actively involved with the team fulfillment of their roadmaps. They also help to get their projects listed in similar big exchanges. They understand people's expectations and are working not to disappoint but how many can they do this for that it wont later boomerang?  

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:06:44 PM

Exactly! But if comparing the ICO with the IEO, the IEO is a better choice.

It is true. Since IEO provides coins directly on exchanges from the early step of a token sale, at least people are no need to worry about the exchange plan. But remember that not all exchanges are trustable, many of them are potentially careless with the quality of the projects and the token's potential.

Do you have other options to invest? Let me know your opinion

How about invest in old coins or the top coins on CMC? It is an option, right?

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:34:14 AM

Do you have other options to invest? Let me know your opinion
How about invest in old coins or the top coins on CMC? It is an option, right?

I feel it's better to invest in old coins or the top coins at CMC because we can analyze the price from time to time, we can get more information about the project, we can know if the project could have potential to increase in the future or not. We can get the history of the project so it will be used to us in analyzing the project. Besides that, we have so many potential old coins that can increase higher in the market. But for the new coins in the IEO, we don't have more information except for their whitepaper, teams, and the project itself.

The important thing is we need to be careful to invest in IEO because there is no guarantee for us to make a profit in the future. We cannot expect to see the project will reach success too because they still running the project and time will tell about that.
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:11:49 AM

You right many investor again invest there money because of IEO. People can trust now IEO project. But yes bad things could be happen anytime so people need to very careful about that. Last couple years we see many project and exchange are came into crypto world. Be careful with new exchange. Only invest your money which exchange you can trust. Try to choose popular exchange and avoid new and trust less exchange. It'll safe your money.

MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:15:35 AM

the world of cryptocurrency is very anonymous and you must always be vigilant with every action you will take.

Bruh, if you confused to choose right IEO to invest, maybe you can subscribe this telegram channel for your reference:

https://t.me/mandysicoresearch

I have subscribed this channel since Bittrex running their 1st IEO, and I want to say this is one of most recommended telegram channel for ICO/IEO Research...
They also have a telegram group chat too...  Grin
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:22:08 AM

Everyones have their own opinion about IEO. For me IEO project is a good investment for short term and i'am only invest in IEO project on big exchange and trusted exchange platform like Binance. Because they are very selective in accepting projects.
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 01:27:07 PM

Investors shouldnt trust IEO projects from new exchanges and unpopular exchanges but other exchanges are fine,investors needs to do research on projects before investing,some projects are not that great but they still do very well in their IEO because of popularity of the exchange they conduct the fundraising,IEO is way better than ICO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 01:52:56 PM

yes it is obvious if it a is IEO it does not mean it is foolproof you have to do your oven research just don't trust any IEOs just blindly 

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 01:57:55 PM

yes we have to be very careful choosing the project for investment through IEO. Everything that glitters is not Gold. Apart from the research on the project where we are investing, research on exchange where IEO is held also should be considered. IEOs on top exchanges can ease a situation a bit but we have to be more cautious for IEOs on new exchanges.

Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 01:59:42 PM

Thank you for being reminded to be careful with the IEO project.
Now the IEO project gets more and has the chance that there will be a fake project.
We must remain vigilant and do not make decisions easily before planning and research.
IEO has the convenience to monitor the Token sale activity.
So you can also choose an IEO project already listed on the exchange that has a large volume.

cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:05:09 PM

Everyones have their own opinion about IEO. For me IEO project is a good investment for short term and i'am only invest in IEO project on big exchange and trusted exchange platform like Binance. Because they are very selective in accepting projects.

Yes, we shouldn't aim for the long-term but in short-term we are going to get beneficial, everyone has their own opinion about the IEO's. Even i am mostly grabbing the coin which lists in Binance exchange because they are very strict about listing the IEO in Binance exchanges.
maxweel

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:42:18 PM

in my opinion the IEOs are also SCAM, but people just buy them to win quickly
Ghenjer

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:45:33 PM

Agree that indeed we ourselves must be careful when making safe investments. IEO itself is also inseparable from risk. offering large profits is a big attraction too. but we must also look at aspects of risk where investments in IEO are also quite large. no guarantee of profits or our capital to be safe there

everything that is covered in this cryptoqurency world, be it trade or investment, there is no guarantee at all and every risk is your own responsibility. so if you do, of course you must be prepared to accept the risks and benefits of every decision you make.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:58:08 PM

i already witnessed lots scam IEO and thats why we have to be careful !lots of IEO project raising money from exchange but they are not providing real product but only hope
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 05:32:56 PM

Only IEO that run on major exchanges has a good reputation and potential. Many newly-released exchanges have a Launchpad / IEO feature so be careful investing in low-volume exchanges, prioritising analysis before investing in a project

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:51:25 PM

IEO has a lot of flaws, We can't even keep track of the progress of the fund raised, even if they decided to. we can't say how true because some developers do conspire with exchanges to lie about the progress of the IEO, too many manipulation, most exchanges only need money and will list any project for IEO regardless of the team reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: