Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RADEON VII 4 pieces do not work, bad luck or AMD falling  (Read 471 times)
lacuna776 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:28:14 AM

Hi for all
A few days ago I received a package from computeruniverse with new 4 cards radeon VII.
3 pieces of sapphire and 1 MSI.
unfortunately 3 of 4 cards windows 10 x64 dev. code 43 error reported. and 1 of 4 cards it is not found at all in dev manager.
I try to reinstall drivers, OS, use others PCI, change motherboards, but no results ((

What better way to do ?

Is a someone have a positive expirience error code 43 solution with radeon vII bios update ? How to do this ? Where is no offitial bios on amd.com

Is a someone have a positive expirience error code 43 solution after HiveOS use ?

I have no idea what to do. RMA program of computeruniverse its difficult, because it will be an internesional refund for me. I already have a one RMA, that lasts more than a month, and still no results.

4 of 4 cards with problems from the box ...hm

Dear AMD,
Is this something with my luck or you don't control your products before selling ?
Thanks for helping to all!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xMindx163

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:02:56 AM

A very large percentage of defective graphics cards. I bought 8, 2 showed 43 error after 3 weeks. It is not recommended to put more than two Radeon VII in one motherboard. Such action may provoke an error 43.
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:25:49 AM

did you try each and every individual gpu separately?
did you enable 4g decoding in bios?
checked if the risers are not problematic?
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:02:26 AM

Do not modify the bios in any hypothesis.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
lacuna776 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:19:49 AM

A very large percentage of defective graphics cards. I bought 8, 2 showed 43 error after 3 weeks. It is not recommended to put more than two Radeon VII in one motherboard. Such action may provoke an error 43.
What you did with error 43 cards ? RMA ?

did you try each and every individual gpu separately?
did you enable 4g decoding in bios?
checked if the risers are not problematic?

yes, I 've try each and every individual gpu separately in pci directly, but code is 43

I didnt enable 4g decoding in bios(where is it asrock H110 ?), but I tried installing cards on another worker rig, with same motherboard and same cards, but all same error code 43

I thoud about problematic rizer, but I have about 008c 12 pieces rizer, were removed from a working rig, therefore I excluded this option.
What is the best way to check 008c rizers before GPU use ?

Do not modify the bios in any hypothesis.
what then to do?
xMindx163

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:02:10 PM

What you did with error 43 cards ? RMA ?
Yes, after 30 days I returned the money paid.
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:01:37 PM

yes, I 've try each and every individual gpu separately in pci directly, but code is 43

I didnt enable 4g decoding in bios(where is it asrock H110 ?), but I tried installing cards on another worker rig, with same motherboard and same cards, but all same error code 43

I thoud about problematic rizer, but I have about 008c 12 pieces rizer, were removed from a working rig, therefore I excluded this option.
What is the best way to check 008c rizers before GPU use ?

then i really think that it might be the gpu being problematic
its better if you can rma or return it as soon as possible
badbart

Activity: 449
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:36:37 PM

I've had the same problem, 5 out of my 8 quit working.  Right now i'm in the middle of testing and RMA.
mihacrypto

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:33:31 PM

when I got the ferm on RX570 of 6 things got one a defective one. I do not understand why such a large marriage is listed above. with NVIDIA video cards this happens less often by the way

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
lacuna776 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:22:01 AM

when I got the ferm on RX570 of 6 things got one a defective one. I do not understand why such a large marriage is listed above. with NVIDIA video cards this happens less often by the way

For a sample of 1000 cards, 4 cards is a marriage in a row looks like a normal.
Yesterday checked everything many times again, 4 cards doesn't work.
Ready for a four-month international RMA from computeruniverse ))
dalllas

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:16:32 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2019, 12:28:18 PM by dalllas

If there is Error 43 issue then try AMD Pixel Clock Patcher.  Wink
lacuna776 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:07:41 PM

If there is Error 43 issue then try AMD Pixel Clock Patcher.  Wink

I tried - not working, still code error 43
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 05:32:17 AM

This is basically I think the very first product that features 7nm technology and it seems very buggy according to many people. This reminds me of the older AMD Fury/Nano GPUs that they released back in 2016 or so. I remember that a large percentage of those GPUs actually had lots of faults. The GPUs prior such as the Hawaii series or the Polaris series never had much issues.

Why did you buy the GPUs from an international marketplace? Usually in those scenarios whenever there is an issue its always difficult to get a refund. You probably can get warranty directly with the manufacture since you are the original purchaser and it might be cheaper than shipping it back to the store.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lacuna776 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 02:16:34 PM

This is basically I think the very first product that features 7nm technology and it seems very buggy according to many people. This reminds me of the older AMD Fury/Nano GPUs that they released back in 2016 or so. I remember that a large percentage of those GPUs actually had lots of faults. The GPUs prior such as the Hawaii series or the Polaris series never had much issues.

Why did you buy the GPUs from an international marketplace? Usually in those scenarios whenever there is an issue its always difficult to get a refund. You probably can get warranty directly with the manufacture since you are the original purchaser and it might be cheaper than shipping it back to the store.

I made it because Russian domestic market purchase product was not available, or rather in large stores it was absent, to small dark dealers there is no trust.
I explained these options to the Russian representative office Sapphire and MSI, I hoped to get support from guarantee service from them. I got official answer - "This is not our problem, contact the store where you made the purchase" WTF ?!

Situation as a result, was bought 10 pieces AMD Radeon 7, 1 of them was broke after 2 mounth of use, 4 of them was not starting from in box. And I have no way to get a repair or refund before about 4 months minimum.

AMD, computeruniverse, MSI, Saphire and asus, What the fuck are you trying to do?" This is the worst product and service I 've seen

same subject russian community
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5177293
Dagarath

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:32:38 PM

I have no idea what to do. RMA program of computeruniverse its difficult, because it will be an internesional refund for me. I already have a one RMA, that lasts more than a month, and still no results.

4 of 4 cards with problems from the box ...hm

Dear AMD,
Is this something with my luck or you don't control your products before selling ?
Thanks for helping to all!

All you can do is go through with the RMA, the procedure, even generally after the initial warranty the seller provides, is that the sellers return the cards to AMD/Sapphire/Etc after they test them and verify they are damaged or what have you, it is unfortunate but it has been this way for close to 20 years, it isn't going to change now.
lacuna776 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:55:48 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2019, 08:06:02 PM by lacuna776

All you can do is go through with the RMA, the procedure, even generally after the initial warranty the seller provides, is that the sellers return the cards to AMD/Sapphire/Etc after they test them and verify they are damaged or what have you, it is unfortunate but it has been this way for close to 20 years, it isn't going to change now.

Seriously, how do you know that?
In that case I wait from AMD/Sapphire/Etc for consent to GPU's direct return to manufacture in China or anywhere, need delevery adress, also I need computeruniverse consent to compensate me standard shipping cost in amount of 40 euros each card,
And then my assistant will bring cards personally to this address in time earlier than 4 months. Why not ?
Otherwise AMD/Sapphire/computeruniverse/Etc don't respect their customers and don't want to improve quality and services of their products.
lacuna776 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:36:59 AM

Seriously, how do you know that?
In that case I wait from AMD/Sapphire/Etc for consent to GPU's direct return to manufacture in China or anywhere, need delevery adress, also I need computeruniverse consent to compensate me standard shipping cost in amount of 40 euros each card,
And then my assistant will bring cards personally to this address in time earlier than 4 months. Why not ?
Otherwise AMD/Sapphire/computeruniverse/Etc don't respect their customers and don't want to improve quality and services of their products.

its not a joke, need an address
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:15:44 PM

Try to contact with both Sapphire and MSI's international support directly and tell them Russian representative office refused to help you. Probably you can get help with this way.
lacuna776 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:30:41 PM

Try to contact with both Sapphire and MSI's international support directly and tell them Russian representative office refused to help you. Probably you can get help with this way.

It's sounds good, but no one knows exeactly where international support service is  ))

Already send many e-mails to adress from amd/sapphire/msi website main pages.

Employees amd/sapphire/msi/etc with whom I spoke, just shift responsibility for each other.

Maybe international support it's just a thought in customers heads

I started sending back cards to computeruniverse, one by one.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:12:39 PM

I have had 3X Radeon VII fail in recent times.
One of them failed within few hours of installation. All were installed directly on the motherboard.

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: