Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin currency stability  (Read 521 times)
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:05:34 PM

Even though it is not central , at the same time it is problematic when we think about bitcoins being used in these countries it runs into greater depths in the economic of the major countries there are so many people using it and even though they tell how they will ban it somehow it won't work , when we consider the war between the China and the US we should understand that both of them actually want to attain stability... None of them will engage in an all out war because both of them are major power I'm different sectors , whatever they have is normal , it is bound to happen ... That's been going for years and I don't think why it could heat up Bitcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
pedrofilho

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:20:34 PM

Conheça a Walkex
 https://www.walkex.com/ieo/

Walkex Trading Platforms: Este site www.walkex.com que conecta compradores e vendedores e cobra uma taxa muito baixa de cada transação.

https://youtu.be/gXC64m24Jfk
seraph_the_wise

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:57:21 PM

To what extent will the economic war (between the US and China) affect its future impact on the bitcoin?
Will these countries resort to bitcoin to maintain their economic strength?  And avoid economic sanctions among them?
Will Bitcoin succeed in maintaining its strength and stability as it is not under central authority?

I really don't see a favourable direct correlation between economic war and bitcoin price.
Bitcoin in its current form is still too small to be used as an economic weapon between such big economies as China and the U.S.
As both trade blows, international investors would divert their portfolio to low volatility (perceived) safe assets, such as gold, Japanese Yen and the Swiss Franc.
A portion of that might actually be diverted away from BTC, diminishing liquidity, but as a marginal fraction.
Bitcoin's lack of central authority is what gives it its resilience, but at the same time prevents its stability. Nothing to do with adoption or externalities. Its pure supply and demand.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:26:00 AM

If Americans elect trump for another term that means they are really idiots. First of all anyone who has seen what has happened to economy and what has happened with freedom of press and many other stuff would easily understand that Trump is not doing well for the country, that is obvious and it affects the whole country plus worldwide as well.

Let's not forget that he is an idiot and a crook as well, he has done stuff enough to be jailed after his term is done yet Americans allow him to continue running their country, we are talking about a whole nation and its politicians being fine with a criminal at presidency. All these things considered if he is picked once again it doesn't matter who is facing against, he can face you or me and still should lose but if he wins than the world is simple screwed.
And why are you trying to generalize the consequences f trump’s action on the world, whatever will come out of his action, it will only have effect on the economy of America and Americans themselves because gone are the day when countries are relying on America for everything, right now, they have the power to do things themselves and if not because they belong to a group that has made us powerful, i don't see anything much special about their government.

I am not so sure that people would be stupid enough to put him in the second term again, in this little space of his, how many world countries has he had issues with, now its china again, he think china is like other countries that he can bully. Look at him coming on twitter to talk rubbish about bitcoin for what he lacks the knowledge of.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:46:30 AM

If Americans elect trump for another term that means they are really idiots. First of all anyone who has seen what has happened to economy and what has happened with freedom of press and many other stuff would easily understand that Trump is not doing well for the country, that is obvious and it affects the whole country plus worldwide as well.

Let's not forget that he is an idiot and a crook as well, he has done stuff enough to be jailed after his term is done yet Americans allow him to continue running their country, we are talking about a whole nation and its politicians being fine with a criminal at presidency. All these things considered if he is picked once again it doesn't matter who is facing against, he can face you or me and still should lose but if he wins than the world is simple screwed.
And why are you trying to generalize the consequences f trump’s action on the world, whatever will come out of his action, it will only have effect on the economy of America and Americans themselves because gone are the day when countries are relying on America for everything, right now, they have the power to do things themselves and if not because they belong to a group that has made us powerful, i don't see anything much special about their government.

I am not so sure that people would be stupid enough to put him in the second term again, in this little space of his, how many world countries has he had issues with, now its china again, he think china is like other countries that he can bully. Look at him coming on twitter to talk rubbish about bitcoin for what he lacks the knowledge of.
First of all bitcoin is a business and knowing trump as a businessman not sure if he really meant that about his actions talking shit about bitcoin, while in his position to his second term it's still questionable whether the people around him will give enough votes to pick him as the State president, we are in this new generations where everything is about how to make something good with their investment.

His action's will reflect right away with how the government will embrace his ideology, it will getting more worsen if he able to win again.
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:33:03 PM

To what extent will the economic war (between the US and China) affect its future impact on the bitcoin?
Will these countries resort to bitcoin to maintain their economic strength?  And avoid economic sanctions among them?
Will Bitcoin succeed in maintaining its strength and stability as it is not under central authority?

Bitcoin will be never stable even when China and the USA stop their international conflicts. I am not sure that they really have a great effect on the cryptocurrency, as crypto is used globally. Besides, recently, Mr. Trump inspired fans of Bitcoin.

The information appeared - he is supposed to invest in Bitcoin really much soon. On the other hand, Chine is working on its own crypto successfully.
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:22:23 PM

Media has been doing this for decades now. The difference is back in 90's people didn't know if the media was telling the truth or was telling a lie, there was no way to fact check them or really go into detail yourself so you had to believe them or just not believe them all together, you couldn't pick what was true and what was a lie.

Nowadays tho we have social media and everyone has internet in their hands which means they can watch the news or check what media is saying and they can talk with other people and see the differences. People have opted to do their own research on many topics and provide proof to others about it which means there is no more lies fed to people who do not want to, you can still be an ignorant person watching TV all day and believing the media but if you are even slightly smarter than that you can check if what you are told is true or not.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:52:45 AM

How can you be so ignorant to think that countries do not rely on USA, they do not rely on their government of course, nobody wants american government, doesn't matter the president, it could be ANY of the candidates (which there is at least 10 seriously trying) and none of them would be good enough to make me like the USA government.

They all suck and I hope they stay away from other countries and do not interfere with any other countries deals. Yet we do rely on their companies, like we do rely on apple to bring us new phones, we do rely on google to give us answers, we rely on facebook for communication. These are just tech ones, there are thousands of american companies we want to stay in touch with, we are willing to pay for them. That is the relying on USA part that still continues.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:24:08 PM

If more people fear their money could become worthless in fiat, they'd find ways to save it, be it metals or crypto. At the same time, that fear could also cause people to NOT inject new money into cryptos.
I think the more likely scenario is that people do not touch crypto at all, and why would they? Most of the riskier assets like stocks will be sold off hard, so if people do that, why would they pump money in crypto instead of taking it out?

I agree that that is likely. Many would probably just try to get their money out fast and hold on to it for their day to day expenses. Might make it take longer to hit another ath if people also start taking out their crypto money.

Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:26:00 PM

First of all anyone who has seen what has happened to economy and what has happened with freedom of press and many other stuff would easily understand that Trump is not doing well for the country, that is obvious and it affects the whole country plus worldwide as well.

I don't think Trump is responsible for everything people blame him for. Fact of the matter is that the US was going downhill in some aspects before he was even elected as president. People point at Trump because the situation is seemingly getting worse within his term as president, while I am sure that if we had a different president the outcome would still be the same.

Regarding freedom of press, what has changed that you think is Trump's fault? If there is less freedom of press today, then it's more so related to the social justice warrior attitude that seems to be spreading like a virus globally.
Today on television news, Trump suggested that the Chinese government conclude a trade truce. Most likely, it will be so, because in a trade war both states will inevitably weaken.
In this war, these states are unlikely to use bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. They are trying to get around this with international sanctions using cryptocurrency. Therefore, I do not think that in this war, bitcoin can significantly increase in value.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: