Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth Price faces further decrease  (Read 883 times)
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:43:08 AM

We have seen worse than this when it went below 100$ , but I feel we won’t go that low again ! The current state of market has been repeated consistently over some time now ! It shows that we shouldn’t expect any massive increase or pump ! Bull run is likely to come in 2020 !

I am not sure about that because, at this moment, every possibility could happen, and we still see ethereum price is hard to increase higher. The ethereum price cannot break $200 price level and only turn around in below than $200, so I guess that ethereum will go down again. Besides that, with bitcoin price is down too, it will trigger the altcoin to go down too because the altcoin will always follow bitcoin price.

But besides decreasing in the price, ethereum will also have a chance to increase although we don't know when it will grow. Just hope that ethereum can break $200 this year so, in the next year, ethereum can go to the higher price. We don't know if the bull run will happen in the next year because we don't see the sign for the cryptocurrency to get rise again. So we need to be more patient to wait for the coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:27:08 PM

yeah ,,thats right..
I also have a same opinion with you. This coin will not experience a high price increase of until $ 500. but we always hope that this coin will soon rise and make a great price movement.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
rima valen

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:20:05 AM

on Ethereum, i don't think the coin is coming back anytime soon as it faces further decreases in the price, as at today the price is 187USD, this coin has been struggling to climb up to it's formal state, i still hope the price hits 500USD or more by the end of the year.

I have read the various article about etherum, on the moon yesterday etherum will go up 40% but no news increase at all that there is only a decrease, and the movement of his very was slow
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:50:25 AM

on Ethereum, i don't think the coin is coming back anytime soon as it faces further decreases in the price, as at today the price is 187USD, this coin has been struggling to climb up to it's formal state, i still hope the price hits 500USD or more by the end of the year.

That is too much to ask,there’s no 500 usd price that will happen soon for ethereum as the team is still sorting ways on how to improve the platform to attract another investors
And we can see that reaction from the ICO that uss their erc20 platform in which 90-98% are failure

But expect more for the coming years as I am sure after bitcoin halving will increase the momentum of crypto market and altcoins will go along the growth of bitcoin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:35:01 PM

In the near term, I do not see that the price of Ethereum will revert to the top. And in the last few months, Ethereum is actually experiencing an excellent development. But with Bitcoin it continues to dominate, so Ethereum is like drowning.

My expectation is also later this year that Ethereum could grow taller and reach $500. The market is difficult to predict, but all can happen in crypto.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 09:45:30 PM

i think it has nothing to do with the differences between the price. ethereum is still being upscaled by vitaik and his team and there is no doubt that he will deliver on his promises of scalability. the recent update on the ethereum website has shown that the further advancement of the platform will also give an increase in the price.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:11:48 AM

$500 is the big hope from all ethereum believer mate
and i believe before the end of this year ethereum price will reach that price level,,
Q4 will be a good start for a good and reliable alts such as ethereum to climb up   Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:41:36 AM

ETH price reflects the current state of alt coin market right now. That is, it is still in crypto winter and perhaps the bear market isn't over in alt coins. I mean it reaches $300 already and we thought that it will go on parabolic rise. Everyone gets excited that $500 can be hit soon or at least at the end of the year. However, we are now struggling to even get to $200. I guess ETH investors switch back to bitcoin, after all it is still the best assets so far, just by looking at its dominance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:38:41 AM

So it is not changing too much in the price because today, the price is at $189 according to poloniex but I don't know if the price will stay at that price level or not. We can hope that the price can hit $500 soon, but that will be difficult to know when it will happen because that will depends on the bitcoin price too. So if bitcoin is not moving to the higher price, then the ethereum and the other altcoin can increase. But if bitcoin rises to the higher price, then we will see the altcoin will get down for once again. We need to be careful at this moment because everything can happen as the market still not stable in every day so we need to prepare if the worst thing will happen.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:31:51 AM

I am sure the price of ETH will rise again, because we all also know that ETH is a good coin. It's all just a matter of time, $ 500 in my opinion it will be very easily surpassed by ETH but maybe in the medium term
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:11:14 AM

I think the issue is lack of popularity at this time for etheruem. We are having other platforms now being popular too like EOS and I think COSMOS etc. This could be one reason too after the fall of icos.
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 09:17:36 AM

Eth price is very important. Not just for ETH investors. Always ETH price trigger altcoin season. I mean when ETH start to pump you are going to see an altcoin bull run.
By the way, I am not waiting for a more downtrend for ETH. We are near the bottom.

I always thought that dogecoin would the first indicator for altseason. Because if that rises, anything can rise. Could be eth as well as it's a "real" project Smiley

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:39:11 AM

The decrease of ETH price is naturally react to the crypto market. The crypto market has always been high volatile even the top volatile commodity silver not so much. As, the market go further up while the good news will arrive for the crypto market then again ETH will up and may be reach $500. So, hold id the better option for the Ethereum.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:48:56 AM

ETH is not going to come back any time soon because it has lost its place in the market and as a platform both. it no longer is the newbie goto for investment and on top of it the ICO hype which was the only reason why it got pumped in first place is now dead. to make matters worse other smart contract platform had gained a lot of popularity over the past two years and the more people try them they more they realize how terrible ethereum was as a platform and the migration continues.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:35:44 AM

ETH disappointed his investor too much. but I think this will come to an end with new updates and the price will increase.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:03:08 PM

The ETH was primarily betting on the ICO/smart contracting business to drive the demand in the market. It actually resulted a huge pricing push back in 2017 along with the push given by bitcoin pricing surge. The ICO market is dead now and IEOs have taken over but the volume is quite less compared to 2017.

In 2017 we have seen thousands of ICOs in the market struggling to get prominence. In 2018 it decreased by half and 1/4th in 2019. The demand for ETH is certainly decreasing gradually which actually hit them hard.

Also the presence of competitors made the situation worse. Earlier ETH was the pioneer in the smart contracting field but now we have many options like NEM, EOS, Steller, Cardano etc. Which certainly decrease the demand further.

There are other reasons as well but I believe these abive listed reasons are the major ones for ETH decline. I frankly do not see the situation changing on its own unless we have a stimulus.

You had a point ethereum is affected their price decrease because of the ico's project failure in year 2017, but if you analyzt it that time ethereum during the bitcoin ATH ethereum is follow to the their king increase their price value even if a lot of ico's failed.

ETH disappointed his investor too much. but I think this will come to an end with new updates and the price will increase.

That is true but there a lot of possibilities ethereum will increase their price before end of this specially if the bitcoin continue to increase.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:31:13 PM

Interestingly no one can tell why bitcoin is enjoying such rise while ethereum doesnt. Bitcoin did not promise us as much as Ethereum promised, however, ethereum seem to have more use and not enjoying a price increase even with the consistent high volume trade. The possibility of attaining $500 is slim while the governance are not making any development to improve the token economics.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:06:16 PM

the decrease did occur in ETH. but looks stable in the past month. we can see the ETH price movement and some altcoin also not much happening surges. some coins do pump, not as a whole. but ETH still looks safe. especially for newcomers, this is probably the best time to start investing. the possibility of ETH price growth is still very likely to occur and will occur in the future.

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:28:15 PM

Today or August 25, 2019, the price is ETH $191.93.
Increasing the price of ETH I can say is still very worrying. I agree that the price of ETH will not increase in the near future and to exceed $300 requires a longer period of time.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:38:17 PM

[cut out]

That is true but there a lot of possibilities ethereum will increase their price before end of this specially if the bitcoin continue to increase.
Really?
Once BTC has achieved good dollar growth, Ethereum loses in Bitcoin. Single spikes in ETH prices only create an illusion. This is a downtrend that I hope will someday end.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: