Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 01:28:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about this idea? people stocks exchange  (Read 126 times)
juice_099 (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:12:30 PM

works like crowdfunding platform

Every person has it's own token, own market and can sell goods on his platform for his own currency.

The more currency you buy of this person, the more you support him and price of his tokens goes higher.

It also means supporters might get rewarded one day by high value of tokens they bought
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:25:29 PM

works like crowdfunding platform

Every person has it's own token, own market and can sell goods on his platform for his own currency.

The more currency you buy of this person, the more you support him and price of his tokens goes higher.

It also means supporters might get rewarded one day by high value of tokens they bought
I do not understand what you expect, all that is difficult to understand. has my own token, its own market and sells goods on its platform with its own currency, all of that I really don't understand. how can it be?

Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:37:26 PM

As far as I understood, it is just a regular user rewarding system, but instead of profile you want to provide each user their own crypto currency. Thats interesting, because every time you need to buy something from this seller, you need to buy their crypto currency which will increase the price. Interesting idea mate Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: