Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]📊Bitcoin Enhanced:Bitcoin + more [WAVES][CBE]📈📉[XBE]  (Read 777 times)
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 08:09:11 AM

Another competitor of BTC this kind of announcement always make the people laugh when there is no use case and no adoption while on other hand BTC is in very strong position and leading the whole market. It is enough to see it is being created on Waves platform.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 05:45:32 PM

So, the WP is just a onepager with links to external resources for potential investors to go compile their own research?
Awesome.
I love it when a company is so sure of its product, that all they have to do is just say "buy" and every Tom, Dick, and Harry opens their purses wide.
Wow, you guys really do know the industry inside out  Cool
Bitcoin Enhanced (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Bitcoin Enhanced:Bitcoin + more

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:30:21 PM

Yes of course. Everyone must make their own decision.  As you say we can provide information and an awareness of the risks and benefits of the investments.  Each person's individual circumstances differ.  Especially for a project like Bitcoin Enhanced, where users create the value of the tokens, and maintain the peg to the Target Price, each person needs to feel empowered and that means having the facts.  It does not work any other way.

yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:33:36 PM

Do you know that the value of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Enhanced was the same 19 months ago, so ... maybe it's time to learn more about the project?

Bitcoin Enhanced (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:02:36 AM

Find out why the fiat financial system has become a system of dependencies, and what to do in this case!

yura04071989

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 04:28:01 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2019, 04:40:31 PM by yura04071989

The pension fund and climate change risk. Interesting reflections on this topic from Jeff McMahon on Forbes... and what do you think, can Self Managed Investments such as Bitcoin Enhanced give the pension fund the opportunity to be pro-active in managing the risk of institutional failure?

Bitcoin Enhanced (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:59:34 PM

Self-Managed Investments (SMIs) like Bitcoin Enhanced are a form of digital hedge fund.  They have no fees, no counterparty risk and no exposure to loss of portfolio value from systemic institutional risk.  More details are available in this report:

yura04071989

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:41:31 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2019, 01:57:37 PM by yura04071989

Hello Bitcointalk community! Below is an image of the differences between SMI as Bitcoin Enhanced and traditional hedge funds if $ 100 was invested in a strategy that returned 20% per annum. Unlike a hedge fund, SMIs like Bitcoin Enhanced charge no fees.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 04:47:14 PM

I just think anything trying to say its a "better" BTC is overextending itself
i mean, you couldn't even build your own chain, these are fucking waves tokens lol

disgraceful to compare yourself to Mother BTC, even say your "better", wheres YOUR 100k+ lines of code,hmmm? 10+years of peer review and evolution BTC has
waves could get shut down tomorrow and your shittokens would be RIP

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Bitcoin Enhanced (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:03:42 PM

Friend,  I am not sure you have read what Bitcoin Enhanced is actually about.  If there is any "better" than Bitcoin it is better returns by being able to forecast when BTC prices are likely to fall.  Over the last 20 months our Phi algorithm has done just that which is why the Target Price of Bitcoin Enhanced is 128% above that of BTC.

In terms of respect for BTC it is all here.  BTC has shown that people can create monetary value.  Bitcoin Enhanced tokens emulate BTC's example so that like BTC the value of the tokens can remain independent of the fiat system.

In other words BTC is our inspiration.  Satoshi wrote his paper in the aftermath of the 2008 Financial Crisis which had shown just how fragile the fiat system is.  BTC has shown there can be monetary value outside of the framework of governments and central banks.  Bitcoin Enhanced is taking the vision of a more robust financial system and people-generated value the next step by providing hedge-fund like returns that still are as independent of the fiat system as BTC.  Like you we respect and love BTC and what it stands for!

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:25:52 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 09:16:38 AM by tippytoes

Friend,  I am not sure you have read what Bitcoin Enhanced is actually about.  If there is any "better" than Bitcoin it is better returns by being able to forecast when BTC prices are likely to fall.  Over the last 20 months our Phi algorithm has done just that which is why the Target Price of Bitcoin Enhanced is 128% above that of BTC.

In terms of respect for BTC it is all here.  BTC has shown that people can create monetary value.  Bitcoin Enhanced tokens emulate BTC's example so that like BTC the value of the tokens can remain independent of the fiat system.

In other words BTC is our inspiration.  Satoshi wrote his paper in the aftermath of the 2008 Financial Crisis which had shown just how fragile the fiat system is.  BTC has shown there can be monetary value outside of the framework of governments and central banks.  Bitcoin Enhanced is taking the vision of a more robust financial system and people-generated value the next step by providing hedge-fund like returns that still are as independent of the fiat system as BTC.  Like you we respect and love BTC and what it stands for!

Even if we read what your project is all about, and you have so many advantages, can you explain why there is no trading activity in waves dex? -

i mean, you couldn't even build your own chain, these are fucking waves tokens lol

disgraceful to compare yourself to Mother BTC, even say your "better", wheres YOUR 100k+ lines of code,hmmm? 10+years of peer review and evolution BTC has

Waves assets are known to die fast. I don't think they will ever achieve success in waves platform.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:42:16 AM

Friend,  I am not sure you have read what Bitcoin Enhanced is actually about.  If there is any "better" than Bitcoin it is better returns by being able to forecast when BTC prices are likely to fall.  Over the last 20 months our Phi algorithm has done just that which is why the Target Price of Bitcoin Enhanced is 128% above that of BTC.

In terms of respect for BTC it is all here.  BTC has shown that people can create monetary value.  Bitcoin Enhanced tokens emulate BTC's example so that like BTC the value of the tokens can remain independent of the fiat system.

In other words BTC is our inspiration.  Satoshi wrote his paper in the aftermath of the 2008 Financial Crisis which had shown just how fragile the fiat system is.  BTC has shown there can be monetary value outside of the framework of governments and central banks.  Bitcoin Enhanced is taking the vision of a more robust financial system and people-generated value the next step by providing hedge-fund like returns that still are as independent of the fiat system as BTC.  Like you we respect and love BTC and what it stands for!

Even if we read what your project is all about, and you have so many advantages, can you explain why there is no trading activity in waves dex? -

Waves assets are know to die fast. I don't think they will ever achieve success in waves platform.

Indeed that's the fact Waves DEX failed to established people's trust on the assets mostly this is being created for pump and dump. This ecosystem is not a sign of trust like other platforms are showing much better performance but when someone come with the claim with a better version of BTC than it is big sign of scam.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Bitcoin Enhanced (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:07:55 PM

Friend, 

Yes, I can explain why trading is low.  First, we only trade the USD pair.  So XBE / USD and CBE / USD.

Second, Bitcoin Enhanced is a new asset class called Self Managed Investments (SMIs).  Like start-up companies that Venture Capitalists invest in they by their design have low initial liquidity.  The VC model is very successful, in fact, one of the most successful asset classes over the last 20 years which shows that low initial liquidity is not a show-stopper to eventual gains.  You may like to read more about SMIs here:  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-10-15/managing-greatest-risk-all-what-portfolio-managers-can-learn-venture-capitalists

In terms of the Waves platform, the system is robust and we have never had any issues with it.  Indeed, the DEX is essential for investors wanting to secure their assets from hacks that are so common on non-decentralised exchanges.

I still suggest you read what we are all about and how Bitcoin Enhanced can help diversify a portfolio away from the greatest risk of all.

yura04071989

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:00:53 AM

A series of publications on portfolio diversification continues!

Detailed analysis from Branton Kenton-Dau, options for action and an alternative in a new article:

Bitcoin Enhanced (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:10:32 PM

"Is this another trigger for financial crisis? "the insolvency of the multiemployer program remains highly likely within the next 6 years" The US Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation’s (PBGC) is the government insurance scheme for corporate underfunded pensions.  Time to reduce the risk?" - Branton Kenton-Dau.

yura04071989

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:54:46 PM

Interesting project-related image ... What do you think about this?

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:50:56 AM

It seems that my impression on this project was right. After the last post that I had on this project, only few people posted afterwards and that includes the dev. I don't know if the fate of this project will change once the Waves DEX becomes the Waves Exchange. Will there be traders that will notice this asset by that time of migration? Or still the same dull environment?
Bitcoin Enhanced (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:58:23 PM

I guess time will tell.  One key thing to remember is that the project simply provides the opportunity.  The forecasts have proven they can add value to believers in Bitcoin by using some of Bitcoin's downside volatility.  It is up to people to decide if this is the kind of investment they want. 

MoonVoyager

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 08:45:50 PM

Hello Bitcoin Forum! Did you know that SMIs like BE produce better returns than hedge funds even using the same strategy because they have no fees. Visit the website for more information https://bitcoinenhanced.io/ 👍🏼 👍🏼
Bitcoin Enhanced (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:58:32 PM

Hello Bitcoin Forum! Did you know that SMIs like BE produce better returns than hedge funds even using the same strategy because they have no fees. Visit the website for more information https://bitcoinenhanced.io/ 👍🏼 👍🏼

The graph shows returns of a $100 investment in an SMI with a traditional hedge fund returning 20% per annum over 20 years. The conclusion is obvious.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: