Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN][POS/MN][SOVE] Soverain technology group presents! 🚀  (Read 5098 times)
Gopienk

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 02:20:20 PM

Strong nerves and perseverance and you will succeed, the main thing is not to lose hope.

Sad
The profession of an investor is extremely dangerous, you can lose everything at any time.Sad

we consciously take this risk, gaining valuable experience

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DjonSnou1

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 02:47:15 PM

When Soverain appears on Coinmarketcap? I want the project to gain popularity.
Vandalinh

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:38:24 PM

When Soverain appears on Coinmarketcap? I want the project to gain popularity.

This moment will be an important step, many investors appreciate the opinion of the Coinmarketcap platform.
RitE
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:21:24 PM

Someone asked me my opinion on Soverain as they are looking for a good longterm project. My response:

I would say, if the project stabilizes and the price hasn't dropped again in by Monday, you may have missed the best time to get in.
On the flip side, the coin is young and there is definitely the possibility we could be in for a wild ride!
I would say as far as for a long term project, this one has a long list of both pros and cons but if the price does hold or rise through Monday it could be a really nice short term investment.
lagemond

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:17:55 PM

Someone asked me my opinion on Soverain as they are looking for a good longterm project. My response:

I would say, if the project stabilizes and the price hasn't dropped again in by Monday, you may have missed the best time to get in.
On the flip side, the coin is young and there is definitely the possibility we could be in for a wild ride!
I would say as far as for a long term project, this one has a long list of both pros and cons but if the price does hold or rise through Monday it could be a really nice short term investment.
In short, it is now extremely profitable to buy SOVE? Am I reading you right?
Soverain Technology Group (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:53:44 PM

It's Time to Talk!
A system of encouraging active community members  is organized on our server! Now you will receive rewards for your time spent here and your messages left.
Communicate more in the main channel of our server in order to earn XP and receive airdrops corresponding to your status (rank).
RitE
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:34:15 PM

Presale was the extremely profitable time to buy. Now, it could still be very profitable but it is definitely more risky because one early investor dumped his node and rewards for a loss due to a "financial emergency". The market has absorbed it well so far. If the price remains stable or grows over the weekend, then it will prove that now was still a very profitable time to purchase. However, the risk is that other holders may panic and dump as well. If they do not, then I think we will be back above presale price within 7-10 days.

Hope that clarification and explanation helps.
MajorGreg

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:29:04 AM

Presale was the extremely profitable time to buy. Now, it could still be very profitable but it is definitely more risky because one early investor dumped his node and rewards for a loss due to a "financial emergency". The market has absorbed it well so far. If the price remains stable or grows over the weekend, then it will prove that now was still a very profitable time to purchase. However, the risk is that other holders may panic and dump as well. If they do not, then I think we will be back above presale price within 7-10 days.

Hope that clarification and explanation helps.
Your post has been very helpful to me. I was able to reason and decided for myself that now is a great time to buy a coin.
FrankTe1

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:37:40 AM

It's Time to Talk!
A system of encouraging active community members  is organized on our server! Now you will receive rewards for your time spent here and your messages left.
Communicate more in the main channel of our server in order to earn XP and receive airdrops corresponding to your status (rank).
That's really good news. I hope that the launch of airdrop will favorably affect the pricing policy of SOVE.
BaidaRo

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:00:55 AM

It's Time to Talk!
That's really good news. I hope that the launch of airdrop will favorably affect the pricing policy of SOVE.

Positively certainly not will affect, most importantly, there were no adverse effects.
lushicki

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:50:30 AM

Positively certainly not will affect, most importantly, there were no adverse effects.

Only a few users participate in airdrop. It turned out that only a small number of users have high ranks.
RitE
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:41:12 PM

Only a few users participate in airdrop. It turned out that only a small number of users have high ranks.

Anyone can achieve the rankings. It is simply a reward for being active in their discord server. They do not wish to frivolously dump coins on the market, so in order to qualify, you simply need to chat about the project and crypto in general and be active for 4 days total to reach the minimum rank required to receive free coins as your reward. As you increase your rank by further activity and time, the rewards go up!
This tiered system with requirements ensures that not too many coins flood the market at once and that they only go to those interested in the project and not just random joiners or bots looking for free coins!

Their airdrop system is well thought out and one of the better ones I have seen.
FrankTe1

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:54:34 PM

Not much at this stage, and that's important. I want to note that the coins are not distributed to everyone, they are very hard to earn.
Gopienk

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:36:32 PM

It's Time to Talk!

A great idea, airdrop will help to attract new users, as well as to force old users and investors to behave more actively.
Pelageind

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:39:26 PM

It's Time to Talk!

A great idea, airdrop will help to attract new users, as well as to force old users and investors to behave more actively.

In fact, airdrop is a marketing ploy. I don't want to challenge its effectiveness.
DjonSnou1

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:09:54 PM

I read that next month you are planning to develop a telegram bot, why do you need it? What would it look like? Roll Eyes
Vandalinh

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:20:48 PM

I read that next month you are planning to develop a telegram bot, why do you need it? What would it look like? Roll Eyes
It is needed primarily for ordinary users. It seems to me that telegrams bot will be something similar to discord bot.
lagemond

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:31:02 PM

It is needed primarily for ordinary users. It seems to me that telegrams bot will be something similar to discord bot.

Yes, the mechanism will be the same. I suggest you wait a few more months and see for yourself.
Soverain Technology Group (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 01:30:00 AM

lushicki

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:28:18 AM

The development of the project does not stand still. Well done guys, we need to move on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: