Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginner Trader  (Read 1711 times)
secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:09:51 AM

Maintain enthusiasm for learning, because every successful trader starts with a beginner like you. You can find guidance on how to trade on YouTube or other media. and find someone who knows about trading and can be trusted to share his trading methods. I just heard about tradenik, and I don't understand that. I was recommended by a friend to use coinbase or binance, the majority of crypto users will understand that. You can learn on YouTube or other media, about how to sell and buy on both of these sites.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 03:38:01 AM

Binance is widely believed by traders even has a lot of positive feedback about Binance, traders feel comfortable when in Binance exchange because with lots of coins and altcoin, you as a newbie can also trade here and know that you need to be mentally trading and have your own analysis.

For most traders, they prefer Binance as it has been a good way to start trading at, there are lots of tutorials in trading too, they have their Binance academy to help new users to learn trading, they also conducting seminars all over the world, here in our country, I already attended seminars at Binance, they teach from the basic to difficult one.
That is the main reason why a lot of people are still using Binance despite there is already a lot of options for them to trade. Binance do not only offers a trading platform for buying and selling cryptocurrency but they also offer some value which they really care about their customer and they are giving free content and education to its users to better themselves in terms of trading.
that was be most valuable point binance in their customer sight.binance always trying give the best services to their customers.regularly they release the newest feature in their trading platform.every need in cryptocurrency market fullfilled in their product.userinterface looks simple but has many main feature for trading, maybe beginner should trade here.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:04:58 AM

I think it's true that the majority of the people in this forum suggest you to use binance instead of using tradenik. I myself have never used tradenik. when you feel you want to immediately join the crypto trade, and you have been trying to search for trade knowledge and learn it, I think all of that is a very appropriate thing to do. study and read often in this forum, or by searching in the search field. You can also jump right into the trade with always learning, because I think the best lesson is from experience.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:20:40 AM

Don't take too much advice from someone you only know. If you're searching for an advice you should seek it from a trading professional. Focus on doing a series of researches first before trusting exchanges. As a beginner, it will be a long process of learning for you. Trust top exchanges like yobit and Binance if you want assurance.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:25:55 AM

I have almost never heard of Tradenix, if you want to start from the beginning you can learn at wcex.com there you can trade with a demo account, but I do not recommend original trading because it has to deposit 0.01 btc there, therefore I suggest it at binance or on okex because the UI there is very friendly.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:19:45 AM

Maintain enthusiasm for learning, because every successful trader starts with a beginner like you. You can find guidance on how to trade on YouTube or other media. and find someone who knows about trading and can be trusted to share his trading methods. I just heard about tradenik, and I don't understand that. I was recommended by a friend to use coinbase or binance, the majority of crypto users will understand that. You can learn on YouTube or other media, about how to sell and buy on both of these sites.

Yes and keep in our mind that the future is always in our mind, so it will depend on our hands and mind how are we going to become successful trader, yes, beginning is so much easy, but when you are in the situation, it will be easy to give up but remember the consequence if you keep holding, practicing, and you never give up, I suggest whenever losing hope, check the trials of those successful traders to be inspired.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 09:19:28 AM

I have almost never heard of Tradenix, if you want to start from the beginning you can learn at wcex.com there you can trade with a demo account, but I do not recommend original trading because it has to deposit 0.01 btc there, therefore I suggest it at binance or on okex because the UI there is very friendly.
He mentioned broker, so i guess that its not a cryptotrading platform. Anyway he is still new and doesn't know where the right platform to trade. You're suggested sites is good as well. I am trading in big exchange with big volume. Hoping that he knows who to believe in and where to start trading.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:03:17 AM

Just go start trading like how most legitimate traders actually do it. Study a lot, and go practice trading on reputable exchanges like Binance. Why do you even need to use such services?
Agree, there are no experts who directly become professionals in trading, they start from 0 without any knowledge. so try go directly to the market, make an account in exchange, and deposit a few dollars. hone your skills by reading a lot about the basics of trading, reading about crypto price movements, and many others thing. Start buying coins that you think are potential, start analyzing and if you have questions there is Google and many trading forums that are ready to answer your questions.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:40:37 PM

You will be able to understand the basics of trading easier and faster if you'll do your own research instead of listening to other's opinions and suggestions. There are lots of resources for you to use including youtube, crypto articles and the trading thread in this forum. It will be a risk if you'll use exchanges with negative feedback so better stick on popular and trusted exchanges.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:07:39 AM

And also, no exchanges can give assurance they can be down sometimes or maybe exit scam (?)
It is not possible for them to give assurance because if there are no people then how they will make profits,so they may shut down for various reasons,but you no need to worry about shutting down if you use exchange for trading not for storing.Exit scam on exchange is easy to be identified,don't use any exchange which is very new or don't have real trading activity.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:14:40 PM

Hi, I’m not sure if I’m posting in the correct category. If someone could let me know that would be great.
I recently had a conversation with a person from Tradenix. As I am completely new to this I thought I would search reviews of other peoples’ experience with this company. I cannot find anything that doesn’t seem sort of made up. I did find one negative review but didn’t really understand why it was negative.
Does anyone have a suggestion where I could start to educate myself on this process and does anyone of a positive experience with any broker?

Be resourceful mate, besides there are lot of ways for you to learn more about in trading. We have google where you can type any question you want know about in bitcoin or crypto, youtube, or here in the forum itself may give you informative details in regardless of learning in trading.

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:25:33 PM

Binance is widely believed by traders even has a lot of positive feedback about Binance, traders feel comfortable when in Binance exchange because with lots of coins and altcoin, you as a newbie can also trade here and know that you need to be mentally trading and have your own analysis.

For most traders, they prefer Binance as it has been a good way to start trading at, there are lots of tutorials in trading too, they have their Binance academy to help new users to learn trading, they also conducting seminars all over the world, here in our country, I already attended seminars at Binance, they teach from the basic to difficult one.
That is the main reason why a lot of people are still using Binance despite there is already a lot of options for them to trade. Binance do not only offers a trading platform for buying and selling cryptocurrency but they also offer some value which they really care about their customer and they are giving free content and education to its users to better themselves in terms of trading.
Other than that, Binance is one of the oldest trading platform with many users and it also provides a good variety of coins to trade in. The trading material provided by them indeed relies or real analysis and fluctuations of market. Besides they have data from a huge number of traders so can provide best solutions and strategies. However, success still depends on the choice of coin and skills of individuals.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:13:30 PM

For novice traders I think you should be able to learn more about how to buy and sell coins at the right place of exchange and you should be able to understand price movements and wallet differences in each coin, lest you send coins with the wrong wallet and cannot see the condition of the movement of the graph in the exchange.

That is easy, I mean buying and selling coins is easy, the part that they need to understand and study is the part where they are going deeper, analyzing when will be the right time to buy and sell, predicting the unpredictable and making impossible things into possible will surely make them profits maker in the Trading industry, the most common mistakes that the young ones are making is rushing to the peak and ignoring the basic stuffs to be their strength in their journey.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 01:29:24 AM

For novice traders I think you should be able to learn more about how to buy and sell coins at the right place of exchange and you should be able to understand price movements and wallet differences in each coin, lest you send coins with the wrong wallet and cannot see the condition of the movement of the graph in the exchange.

That is easy, I mean buying and selling coins is easy, the part that they need to understand and study is the part where they are going deeper, analyzing when will be the right time to buy and sell, predicting the unpredictable and making impossible things into possible will surely make them profits maker in the Trading industry, the most common mistakes that the young ones are making is rushing to the peak and ignoring the basic stuffs to be their strength in their journey.
Most of the new entrants into this market do not have much experience in trading and will often encounter big problems in investing. I think you should not rush to invest because this is not a place where you can make a good profit. According to the latest statistics, 75% of new investors entering this market tend to lose more money and the psychology of those investors will often be very bad.

Based on my practical experience, it is best to spend $100 to try trading in this market and If you feel that it is not suitable, don't invest.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:07:43 AM

Hi, I’m not sure if I’m posting in the correct category. If someone could let me know that would be great.
I recently had a conversation with a person from Tradenix. As I am completely new to this I thought I would search reviews of other peoples’ experience with this company. I cannot find anything that doesn’t seem sort of made up. I did find one negative review but didn’t really understand why it was negative.
Does anyone have a suggestion where I could start to educate myself on this process and does anyone of a positive experience with any broker?
I do not know about trade and investment in tradenix.io. because tradeix.io unregulation many on site review say potentially scam, for truth scam or not I do not know. If you are looking for a trading platform I recommend binance.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
topbitcoin

Activity: 1624
Merit: 690

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:06:23 AM

Most of the new entrants into this market do not have much experience in trading and will often encounter big problems in investing. I think you should not rush to invest because this is not a place where you can make a good profit. According to the latest statistics, 75% of new investors entering this market tend to lose more money and the psychology of those investors will often be very bad.

Based on my practical experience, it is best to spend $100 to try trading in this market and If you feel that it is not suitable, don't invest.
$100 worth of experience. I think it is logic value to learn about trading. As long people use money that are free, i mean not used to fulfill their daily needs. At least they will feel how is real trading and i know it is different with trading in demo account.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:20:26 AM

I do not know about trade and investment in tradenix.io. because tradeix.io unregulation many on site review say potentially scam, for truth scam or not I do not know. If you are looking for a trading platform I recommend binance.
for education about trading, you can search for information on the internet or you can read the basics here.
in this case we are required to always melt the right information to sell and buy the assets we want at the right time. at this time, there are enough trading sites available, you can try from one of the recommendation sites in this thread.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:41:19 AM

I would advise you to choose 2-3 of the top cryptocurrency exchanges according to the site Coinmarketcap.com . In this way you will diversify your risks and be able to trade on exchanges with the highest liquidity. These exchanges have already been tested by time and most users like the functionality of these exchanges.

watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 07:10:42 AM

I would advise you to choose 2-3 of the top cryptocurrency exchanges according to the site Coinmarketcap.com . In this way you will diversify your risks and be able to trade on exchanges with the highest liquidity. These exchanges have already been tested by time and most users like the functionality of these exchanges.

Call it Binance, Huobi, Digifinex and Bittrex it is one of the top exchanges identified by Coinmarketcap, as for beginners, do not trade too big it will be risky and better with capital of $ 100-150 it is enough while learning to trade in popular exchanges.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:10:15 PM

Call it Binance, Huobi, Digifinex and Bittrex it is one of the top exchanges identified by Coinmarketcap, as for beginners, do not trade too big it will be risky and better with capital of $ 100-150 it is enough while learning to trade in popular exchanges.

If someone is really new on bitcoin or crypto trading.
I would suggest to train their mental with demo account which already exist in many exchanges.
Demo account will give you capital for start trading, but that's just virtual and you cannot withdraw it to real money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: