Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginner Trader  (Read 1711 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 05:30:42 AM

Exchanges very much support demo trading so you can study anytime.
using a demo account or trading simulator service is a good step for trading compared to trading directly to the market using the assets we have. And, the most important thing from using the demo/trading simulator service is, it will prevent us from thinking that we can get rich instantly in trading or get stuck with bot offers or signals that say we can make 100% profit and ultimately become a victim of scam/fraud.
I agree, demo trading can also help a new trader to better understand the actual trade. Its an effective way for newbies to learn without using a capital to spend, I also use this before and thats how I grasp the nature of trading. Its not easy but with proper knowledge and experience you'll be like pro traders who earn huge in trading by having plan and strategy to follow.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 12:27:13 PM

Demo accounts are far more reliable when exchanging before starting a trade the amount of frauds is far less here. However, within the case of Forex is simpler.

By trading within the demo you'll easily determine about your mistake and proper it later. regardless of what proportion you create an error while trading here, you're unlikely to incur any loss. That's why Demo Trading may be a harmless forex trading service where you'll learn forex trading at no cost you'll even be ready to study the common risks in trading and proper them yourself. which may make your next trading life successful For this, all new tedders should use it.

To be frank, I'm not exactly familiar with this demo accounts you are talking about, just what I did is that I made a trade based only what I know about the basic about it. Then, I learned for every mistakes that I made where I can able to earned a lot for a couple of years now already. Just never stop learning that what I know and discovered.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 07:12:40 PM

When I was at the beginning of the trading path, I was very lucky that I chose the Amarkets broker and professional managers were there.
Would you mind sharing that experience of yours with the rest of the community, let's know how that relates to the OP?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:00:31 AM

If you are not sure about the Tradenix company, avoid using the company's services, moreover you find one negative review.
My advice if you are a beginner trader is to avoid using a broker first, you will be cheated. For beginner traders, just start
learn the basics of trading, can read articles on the internet or watch videos on YouTube. After that, immediately practice on
popular exchanges, use of small capital first. If you experience loss for the first time, don't worry, because everyone experiences it.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Sam Wilson

Activity: 7
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 07:58:03 PM

These brokers really had me for almost all of my life savings, it started with small investments and really strong assurances, although they let me withdraw once a very minute amount but really and truly I had been elaborately taken for almost everything. After trying severally to get my money back, through a different department from my brokers company I was feeling distraught. Then I came across this individual on a forum different people left positive reviews and then I contacted them via mail, honestly I had to really take my time in making sure I wasn’t about to loose any more money and time, lucky me, in a couple of days they had recovered over 92% of my investments including profits. Usually wouldn’t do this but if you’ve ever lost money to any of these fake investment scams, including cryptocurrency try
 ( recovery@ hoopergroup .tech )  their service is perfect.

This guys is totally Fake. i personally invested in the Scammed recovery Service hoopergroup .tech on May 2020. Did multiple deposits and and they provided with agreement that i will be getting the funds within 72 hours. after the last deposit the stopped replying to messages. such  a cruel people with no mercy on others who have a family. beware from the CEO John Hooper. He cant Back-up his own words. No refund, No invoice & No Contact number. Pure Scam.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 09:47:52 PM

You don't have to mention that exchange because every user here haven't heard about this including me. If you have better zeal to undergo some trading experience then you should consider practising with Binance exchange, which is the number one world's largest cryptocurrency exchange. Positive reviews and news are gotten from newly established exchange just for the purpose of luring people into the fraudulent markets, restrict yourself from hitting a sign up button in those unknown platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: