Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNBAN APPEAL] account Aleczar  (Read 212 times)
SadSashka (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:05:09 PM

Hey. My account has been banned for plagiarism. At that time it was my first days on the forum and I just did not understand much, now I know that plagiarism is not only copying articles and news but also simple messages too. I learned a lot this year on the forum. I will never break the rules again, unban my account, please.
You can forbid me to create topics on the forum, prohibit writing anywhere except bounty campaigns. I just want to return my translation account, I need it to work.

The reason why your first account Aleczar was banned likely is a Plagiarism. You copied the words which were written on the same page before you.

you are very creative, good job such a wonderfull idea. it's really an excellent project Smiley GL

Congratulations fuloos and more power, you guys are very creative, good job such a wonderfull idea keep it up. it's really an excellent project!!!

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed. ~
This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.

Ordinary residents of the forum, please refrain from expressing your opinion, it does not interest me, I need a decision from a moderator or administrator. Thank you for understanding.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:09:35 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2019, 06:03:22 PM by iwantapony

There is no room for plagiarism. Unless you've contributed to the forum with something good.

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:31:56 PM

Ordinary residents of the forum, please refrain from expressing your opinion, it does not interest me, I need a decision from a moderator or administrator.
This will not be considered a forum if it will never be talked to or even to some ordinary or just passing by users will not voice out. Well, if you've been banned then the mods or admins already decided for it, tell us what's your edge to other accounts that's been banned due to plagiarism and give the mods or admins the reason to unban you since you have no interest with us as ordinary residents.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 04:36:28 PM

0 valuable content from you combined with plagiarism.. does not look good for you.

You can forbid me to create topics on the forum, prohibit writing anywhere except bounty campaigns. I just want to return my translation account, I need it to work.

Well.. that would be another reason to NOT unban you.

Why should you be allowed to break the rules without even having the intention to contribute to this forum ?
The only thing you want is to participate in bounties to earn a few bucks.

So.. lets summarize:
  • You brought no value to this forum
  • You broke the rules by plagiarizing
  • You don't intend to contribute to this forum in the future
  • You just want to earn a few bucks

Do you really think this appeal will be successful ?

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:48:20 PM

Do not expect your account to be unbanned. When your Aleczar account was banned, you created CryptoAleczar to evade the ban. Those are two strong violations of the forum rules.

Hello. For security reasons, the account was locked (https://i.imgur.com/ZnPpODp.jpg), I am writing to the attached email address but I do not receive a response (One month has passed). Unblock the account please, I need to continue to work. If anyone got spam from me, then it's not me, maybe my account has been stolen. Ready to accept any punishment, in addition, my first well-deserved merry was received, I do not want to lose it  Embarrassed
Thank you in advance.
CryptoAleczar https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2576472
- https://archive.is/TiIe8

Is it just me or the cryptoaleczar account was unbanned? https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=CryptoAleczar
SadSashka (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:02:57 PM

Ordinary residents of the forum, please refrain from expressing your opinion, it does not interest me, I need a decision from a moderator or administrator.
This will not be considered a forum if it will never be talked to or even to some ordinary or just passing by users will not voice out. Well, if you've been banned then the mods or admins already decided for it, tell us what's your edge to other accounts that's been banned due to plagiarism and give the mods or admins the reason to unban you since you have no interest with us as ordinary residents.
Why should I be interested in you? I came here not to communicate with you, but to do my job. I am only interested in my family and my friends with whom I communicate.

Is it just me or the cryptoaleczar account was unbanned? https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=CryptoAleczar
What do you care about that?
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:03:13 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2019, 10:26:49 PM by friends1980

Not only were your posts of an impressively low quality, but you even plagiarized the grammatical errors. That's just wonderfull. Cheesy And cute.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3061

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:33:53 AM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (1)

I came here not to communicate with you, but to do my job.
Then you came to the wrong place. This is a forum, not a workplace (it says so right in the name). Its only legitimate purpose is to communicate with people, not to do "jobs". Go away.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 06:55:44 AM

Seems so.
But if he starts to post, feel free to report that post as ban evasion with a link to the evidence.

Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2455

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 03:05:19 PM

Seems so.
But if he starts to post, feel free to report that post as ban evasion with a link to the evidence.

CryptoAleczar is banned at the moment, he cannot write in any way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 02:30:30 PM

CryptoAleczar is banned at the moment, he cannot write in any way.

Then that's one of the few (are there even more than one?) banned profiles which are not shown to be banned on bpip.org, weird.
@Vod might want to check the reason for that  Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: