Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im sick and tired of this Bitcoin  (Read 1415 times)
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:08:47 PM

I understand your frustration and you are not alone in this bearish market in which most of us really wasted the time, effort and money. I suggest that for the meantime we should not fully engaged in this investment while the market is unhealthy so lets just wait and see until it will become stable.
He's really not alone because a lot of people here are also very tired of bitcoin when bitcoin hasn't moved in a single cycle, sudden increases and decreases are normal in recent times, a lot of people are hopelessly trying to predict and find bitcoin's bottom, whenever they think it is a bottom, deeper lows will appear, similar to whenever they think it is a peak. Especially for investors in altcoin, they are very tragic in these predictions, perhaps everyone should rest as you say and wait for a divine light to save them all
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dessyhodin97

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:47:40 PM

you just need to do it right.saveup money to do your tradin weekly rather than daily
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:50:55 PM

Where is the money?
In this real the real money

Sick and tired seeing some rubbish tokens I invested into some, Nothing.

I Don't know how should I make money with Bitcoin?

I been doing trading but You need at least few thousend to make it worthed time And efforts.

I have done trading day trading and swing trading..
What is scam about this that sell price on exchanger are always lower then Buy price.
Its a pure scam Exchangers Got fees from US... Why They steal like this more?
So the Trading on Exchangers like binance ,polo is worthed Only for People who Got Good wealth all Ready!!

Thank You and I Hope at least someone Here Had a Good day!!
Maybe trading is not for you, bitcoin is not a scam and I don't think those trusted exchangers like binance and poloniex is only for people who already got good wealth. I don't have much bitcoin but I don't experience scam with exchanges, make sure you enter the right site before trying to trade. If you think that they are just scamming you then stop already.
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:54:35 PM

I don't think you can make money with bitcoin that way. If you do not have much experience in this area, you are like a kid playing a game of chance. You should think of ways to make money with Bitcoin like bonus programs, it will help you have a stable time and understand more about this market.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:12:52 PM

I think trading is very vital issue for every traders. Those who can cleverly done it he is gainer. First i will say crypto trading is different from another as usual trading so that you must have to study more and more before trade here. On the other hand now market is down-warth so you have to make invest very very carefully and the coin in which you are investing, have to know its future planning and roadmap as well as. So if you give your step carefully you can win here.

Thanks.
There is no different in trading generally, in trading cryptocurrency, I got the knowledge through Forex trading and I must tell you that it is the same thing, but the difference is just the volatility, cryptocurrency trading volatility is far higher than that of Forex and this has been the challenge with so many people as they are not able to manage the volatility of cryptocurrency trading.

Most successful trader of cryptocurrency is those that have developed the strategy and skills to understand the volatility and how to deal with it. It is the volatility that created the high risk that we are talking about today, and the moment that you can manage the risk, and then I think that issue would be solved already. So trading crypto is quite easy also if you can manage it well.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:58:06 PM

Where is the money?
In this real the real money
The.money is called digital money and not real money like fiats. For you to have the real money from digital money, you must be able to exchange your digital coins to fiats by simply go to an exchange to sell for fiats. Digital money is the real money that is be converted to fiats at exchange. So, this money is real, am a living testimony of what am saying Buddy, patience is the major key to success in cryptocurrency because the entire market is volatile.

roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:17:44 PM

Im sick and tired of this Bitcoin
Title and what's written in the OP are totally opposite, your frustrations should be directed towards those tokens (shitcoins) you invested in

I Don't know how should I make money with Bitcoin?
What are your options, let's see :
  • Trading which you say you can't because you need a few thousand dollars Roll Eyes
  • Crypto gambling
  • Hodling-you need money to make money with this one

I been doing trading but You need at least few thousend to make it worthed time And efforts.
Ummh not so true, if that was the case the minimum deposit would never have been as low as what we see today and crypto trading needs one to understand the market and be on the look out for those money moving factors.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:20:24 PM

think you are just venting your frustration , mate
bitcoin is money , you can buy things with it - not everything you want and need just yet
but there are many blogs and videos where people did challenges living ONLY using bitcoins to buy stuff for a period of time
with adoption you will be able to spend bitcoin as you are spending your fiat money nowadays
how to make money with bitcoin ? if you think out of the fiat box you can find many ways , you can do bitcoin related jobs and earn bitcoin
you can invest bitcoin or do trading , the options are numerous
much better than felling sick of bitcoin and potentially missing out on the lifechanging opportunity

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀