Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is to be blame? BM or BH  (Read 4154 times)
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:41:15 PM

before that happens, of course the prize manager has done the procedure according to the rules of the project developer and if in the middle of the project there is a change in the procedure it is not the prize manager's fault or the developer's fault. because every change they make has a certain reason, but I'm sure if the developer changes the rules it might be the best way so that their project doesn't stop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:45:00 PM

In every bounty campaign you will read message like this...

he Bounty Manager and the Team reserve their right to make changes to the terms at any moment.
So changes in any campaigns will be legal as stated already.

Bounty managers are paid to manage the campaigns promoting the project and the final decision will be made by the team.
Specimen

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:55:33 PM

if it is written in the first thread then we cannot blame anyone but the problem is that from the beginning there were many bounties that gave rewaards using percentages so even though the results were a little over the time it exceeded the minimum target or what we usually call softcap then bounty hunters still have to get a percentage according to what was written, whatever that is, because the percentage doesn't care about the total amount

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:05:35 PM

Back to rules, if there was a rules which BM can change the rules anytime they want, you can't do anything, even if they changing the rules after bounty ended.
If there wasn't any rules but they changing it in the end of bounty, BM should be the one got blamed by BH.
It should be clarified out because not all BM decisions are just being made by themselves because majority of orders would depend on the project team instead.
Knowing that these managers are just workers too on community handling.They do have the power to change things but it should be on a proper way on the sense that
it doesnt hard any of its bounty hunters but if anything goes opposite then theres no one to be blamed of but the BM.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:18:32 PM

What are we blaming based on? Yeah it's true that bounty rules can change  at anytime but sometimes the mistakes do come from BMs and that's why they have support channels to address issues. Not all bounty issues are rule changes, sometimes mistakes do happen.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:47:26 PM

The complainant the one to blame himself.

If it's indicated at the start of the bounty that any changes can be applied by the manager or the project developers, they all have the right to do so.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:37:31 PM

If there were no bounty hunters there would be no bounty campaigns. This is what needs to be done.
You know, you are also the one of those bounty hunters. Whether it's btc or altcoin campaign, if you are still joining on them, you are still bounty hunter. But i do agree with your other post to not join in any of altcoin bounty, so they will stop paying their bounty hunters with their shit tokens.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:12:56 AM

Of course, blame the BH itself
Many BH are LAZY to read the rules, that's why they don't receive stakes and reward

We can't blame the BM, he/she just do whatever the Project team want. You can blame the project team, because they always change the rules anytime they want without thinking is fair or not for BH especially when distribution moment... Angry
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 10:19:25 AM

You know, you are also the one of those bounty hunters. Whether it's btc or altcoin campaign, if you are still joining on them, you are still bounty hunter.
Even if I am I make sure to follow the rules of the forum and take pride in making posts that are worth reading for any person of this forum being substantial in most cases. On the contrary altcoin bounty campaigns are nothing but spamfests by some bottomfeeder country people. I am sure you would also agree to my point here. We have kids looking for new bounties everyday and they fail to realize the essence of the bounty - added on top are the scam projects who try to rip off their participants or force a KYC on them.

Maybe the problem lies on both ends, but I still blame the bounty hunters being too much obsessed with earning shittokens which fuels this system.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:29:34 AM

Many BH are LAZY to read the rules, that's why they don't receive stakes and reward
dont accuse too early because the situation is still dependable  . sometimes its the fault of bh but sometimes managers do also make unwanted mistakes aside from them the owner of the project can sometimes to be blame here  . ive experience a campaign where the rules are correctly written and everyone including the bh and bm agrees with it but at the end the payments are short because the owner run out of funds  due to some financial issue's .
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:54:30 PM

We can't blame the BM, he/she just do whatever the Project team want. You can blame the project team, because they always change the rules anytime they want without thinking is fair or not for BH especially when distribution moment... Angry
You may be right since i noticed most of them don't know what they were doing and some of them i've seen were spamming of what they think would be an easy job. Not all BM can be blame since they were just following orders from the development team if there are issues they have to change that's why they have the rights to change the rules if it is a valid reason.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:11:08 PM

Well its on the rules that anytime the bounty manager can change everything and bounty hunters couldnt do anything with that, if you dont want the rules then dont join.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 09:59:04 AM

Well its on the rules that anytime the bounty manager can change everything and bounty hunters couldnt do anything with that, if you dont want the rules then dont join.
Managers are not that arrogant that they would change rules in such a manner that every bounty hunter is going to be affected drastically. The blame likes on the hunters being abusive by creating alts to cheat campaigns and not following the rules in the first place. No manger likes to exclude members just because they didnt read the rules but sometimes they leave no choice and the manager has to take decisive steps to curb the abuse.

One sided thinking is not correct. Every bounty hunter who is reading this topic should think from the perspective of the bounty manager too. Only then can they understand the situation. But I doubt any of them actually have the intellect to do that. Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:32:34 AM

it is the participants (bounty hunters) fault in my opinion because they should have known that they are participating in advertisement of something shady and will run away at some point in the future as it is the case with all of these fund raising operations that have no business to use the funds in.
i know it sucks to not get paid for the job you did but there isn't any room for complaining when the job was advertising for someone who was about to scam others with their garbage token.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:33:37 PM
Merited by TheUltraElite (1)

You have absolute truth in what you have said, most hunter only go to the reward part of a campaign, and then check for what qualifies them before they start doing the campaign, and they never really read the rules and guidelines, so many of them actually do not read because they want to participate in many campaigns as much as possible, so they feel the time is too little for them to start reading that long guidelines which makes me to come down to managers.

Managers already knowing their weakness after under studying the industry should have also come up with a strategy where they will summarize the guideline and then bring the most vital part of it into summary, then anyone that which to read further can follow the link for the proper guideline.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:46:31 PM
Merited by TheUltraElite (1)

Who is to be blame
Call me a biased asshole, I dont care but I always blame the bounty hunters. They are the reason why bounties are surviving. We see some bottom feeder third world country person making multiple account to abuse the bounties and then the manager has to change some fine tuned rules to stop them. All this shitshow needs to stop and this forum needs to boycott any sort of bounty programs.

Both the bounty hunters and the managers need to be screened rigorously by the ICO team - which is rarely the case and the result is this forum getting spammed and social media filled with accounts which spam.

If there were no bounty hunters there would be no bounty campaigns. This is what needs to be done.
Knowing that twitter accounts can be purchased and even telegram bounties can be abused too which means this would really be a never ending story.Project owners believe that there are still some community support of this one because of these abusers.I know how badly you like to get rid of bounty programs but I would tell you this that this one will still remain as long this forum lives.3rd world countries will always try out their best shot to get up some tokens and earn some bitcoins on any possible sort of way even they do know that ICO's are becoming shitty nowadays.When it comes to changing of rules I do see that this is somewhat needed specially when it matters with abuse issue.The manager would always have the decision on what to do but it depends on what kind of manager he is because some doesn't care at all as long he do get paid.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:10:48 AM

Either rules get changed before or after bounty starts shouldnt be what bounty hunters should be complaining about,it doesnt matter to me as far as i get paid,what should be most important is getting paid,rules are meant to be broken so adjusting bounty rules is not a big deal
yeah youre right on that ,as long as we get paid on our bounty campaigns it doesnt matter what would be the final rule of the bounty manager . I will blame the bounty manager if i dont get my reward.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:30:41 PM

yeah youre right on that ,as long as we get paid on our bounty campaigns it doesnt matter what would be the final rule of the bounty manager . I will blame the bounty manager if i dont get my reward.

Then you and all those guys simply blaming the manager should probably get a real look at yourself.

The final rules always matter. But in the end,,, a fair program will always pay out, regardless of the outcome of the business. A good business sets aside funds and is always ready to pay no matter the results of the bounty. And a good manager will pay then to those who deserve. There is someone else to blame in this scenario.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:26:27 AM

Bounty hunters should know the rules before deciding to participate to advertise the project. But sometimes their concern is only the earnings and not the rules and condition once you join.

Usually the rules can change anytime and stated often by the bm but if you're lazy to read then its your fault.

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:31:05 PM

Either rules get changed before or after bounty starts shouldnt be what bounty hunters should be complaining about,it doesnt matter to me as far as i get paid,what should be most important is getting paid,rules are meant to be broken so adjusting bounty rules is not a big deal
Blaming BM will not change anything. Why it is BM's fault? The one who doesn't want to pay you is the dev, there is no reason for BM to keep BH's reward on his hands or they will not risked their reputation only for that
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: