Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any earlier crypto investors on here?  (Read 238 times)
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:59:07 AM

The hardest part in crypto life is already in the past,i wonder how hard it must have been for earlier investors who came into the space in 2010 upward,is there any earlier crypto investors on here? can you pls try to compare now to the old crypto days?

I think in the past cryptocurrency was not as difficult as it is today, in the past the problem was the lack of confidence about the development of cryptocurrency, investors under 2015 did not believe bitcoin would have a very large price like today, they wasted many opportunities to get bitcoin at that time, whereas now at a bitcoin price of $ 10k, it is very difficult to get bitcoin, although currently there is a lot of support for bitcoin in the presence of altcoin, but the longer it will be more difficult to get bitcoin, or invest in bitcoin because the price is very high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:08:50 AM

The hardest part in crypto life is already in the past,i wonder how hard it must have been for earlier investors who came into the space in 2010 upward,is there any earlier crypto investors on here? can you pls try to compare now to the old crypto days?

I talked to some of my colleague who are wih the crypto before and I can say that what happened on bitcoin is really a miracle for them, since when they are doing crypto before, no one orbnot much people have so much interest, even there is a reward of good btc they just ignore it. Well ignorance is a bliss, what people cant see before now they are keep chasing btc but its already too late. I think that is the part where the early bird really cathes the worm. I remember my friend doing it and Im just surfing wih the internet about different games, then when bitcoin and crypto rises I remember him who are fond of it. Now, he has fortune that are beyond the normal people.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:28:07 AM

All i can say about now and the past life of crypto is its gaining more attention compare to the past which is very good since we need more crypto adopters but its attracting more troubles like
1. More Scammers
2. More Hackers
3. More Fake projects
This issues are what is mainly giving crypto bad names and nothing seem to be the solution to it for now,some thinks regulation might be able to fix things up but i doubt it.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:36:10 AM

I think that only technology developed then, and investing was very risky. But look how many of these investors have become rich? I think now projects can only rely on small growth. What makes this market not so promising today.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:52:47 PM

My buddy invested in Bitcoin this year when it was about 6,5 thousand dollars. He is going to hold as he is also aware of the fact that it will grow, although not so soon. I do not think that newcomers differ much from those, who entered the market earlier.
I suppose that these new guys have only one common feature: they have better knowledge and understanding of the cryptocurrencies now.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 04:07:08 PM

I'm with crypto from 2012 and consider myself as a old crypto user as their were very few coins and etherum had not been introduced at all.
But I was really naive and had little idea about bitcoin and it's nature and used bitcoin as a payment system rather than investing and holding it.
By the time I realized the value of holding, I had already exchanged many bitcoins out as fiat.
And I was suspicious on investing on Ripple when it came and again when the Ethereum came. So I definitely missed most of the bull runs.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:05:53 PM

crypto which is now still nothing with crypto that used to be difficult to find investors. a trader who complains about current prices shows he is new to crypto now and has not learned from crypto in the past.

Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:23:45 PM

Those early crypto investors are the ones that are working as advisors and project owners and most of them do not spend time in Bitcointalk because they are already visionaries in the space, ignorance and stubbornness is what made me miss out from being making those elite few.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:32:01 AM

What more can you get from them, other than the fact that majority of them will be filled with regrets of not waiting till this moment or 2017 before they sold off their coins, I am sure that majority of them cannot really boast of having much left of those investment.

The only story I heard was of a guy that actually kept his key somewhere safe and even totally forgot about bitcoin until in that 2017 when the hype was everywhere, and then he remember that in that 2010, he actually did something related to that it was then he found out that he has 10,000 bitcoin and that was how he became a billionaire in his own currency. Most of them sold of their coin before the price could even get to $1000, and now they are still in the same shoe with us also. We are all waiting for another explosive future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: