Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hodl no shitcoins for future altcoin season  (Read 667 times)
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:17:31 PM

yes, what makes me still keep some altcoin bags because I'm sure they still have big hopes in the future, most altcoins are currently down prices and you have to be patient in dealing with this market situation.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:23:17 PM

That's why they are called shitcoins, because they good give any value or doesn't have real cases. So obviously smart investors shouldn't buy them period. As for 2017, that is the year when everyone really join the hype around shitcoins that's why they somewhat made a significant gains. But as I have said, people evolve, they are getting wise here. That's why it is really safe to just have most of your portfolio on bitcoin and hold.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ray_saeed

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:24:25 PM

Almsost every altcoin is shitcoin and due to it altseason will never happen
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1724

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:00:26 PM

why can you give an opinion like that? maybe because you don't have altcoin or you're fooled by lots of shitcoin. Altseason will have a time, the world of cryptocurrency is not only bitcoin but many altcoins don't need to wait for the altseason to rise. So if altseason do not think you will happen, really wrong opinion. In the world of cryptocurrency everything can happen at any time.
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 04:30:15 PM

Yes, you have to update your portfolio to anticipate your investment losses, I have updated it a while ago and almost lost hundreds of dollars because of shitcoin. 2019 is a different market situation, and it's better to keep your assets in bitcoin or the top 5 altcoins

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:46:40 PM

Yes, you have to update your portfolio to anticipate your investment losses, I have updated it a while ago and almost lost hundreds of dollars because of shitcoin. 2019 is a different market situation, and it's better to keep your assets in bitcoin or the top 5 altcoins

yes to minimize losses, we need to invest with coins that are already on the list of 10 CMC markets, and I think the decision you made is very appropriate. considering the current market situation is different and not like 2017 where the year was full of price surprises and the reality is now the opposite. we need to consider before investing in this market.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:04:06 PM

why can you give an opinion like that? maybe because you don't have altcoin or you're fooled by lots of shitcoin. Altseason will have a time, the world of cryptocurrency is not only bitcoin but many altcoins don't need to wait for the altseason to rise. So if altseason do not think you will happen, really wrong opinion. In the world of cryptocurrency everything can happen at any time.

I think people say things like that because they have been burned, like you have mentioned, or are just holding BTC and hope all alt money flows into their coin. No different than when folks shill a specific alt they are holding here. That's why I take certain comments by folks not only here, but in more mainstream media, with a grain of salt -- typically whatever they state is to benefit themselves.

Now altcoin season as we used to know it probably won't occur, but that doesn't mean alts will never go up in value. Some people act like BTC is the bestest coin in the world and all alts are complete garbage. Yet of course from a technical standpoint, most alts are much better than BTC. And without alts, and new alts in the pipeline, innovation in the crypto space probably would hit a standstill.

BTC needs alts, if for nothing else, hype and volume. Some may say differently, and we certainly don't need all the alts currently in the market, but all alts vanishing wouldn't exactly be great for the crypto space.
Specimen

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:46:53 PM

I do not understand the situation in the past because at that time I did not know crypto but I thought shitcooin would still be shitcoin, either then or now whether sooner or later
Yep, I'm used to being in a situation like now because basically I started this in a situation that was also bad and although until now the results haven't been seen but I don't want to change my way of making a profit

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:49:38 PM

2017 is in the past now and dont expect shitcoins will bring you profit like it did in the past,you have to review your portfolio and make sure that every tokens and coins you holding are worth been hodl.
Try not to pick coins because they are mineable or they have actualized POS,coins without genuine use case will bite the dust additional times and lose esteem,this is 2019 and crypto world is reshaping, make the smart move

I have realized it now that it's not always a good idea to keep a dozens of altcoins in your portfolion. Not at least for me. A 3 to 5 would be the ideal number of altcoin to hold as you can easily follow them and trade in and out whenever you find the signals. The current strategy has increased my overall profit and it's easier to keep a track of my investment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:55:30 PM

You are right about the necessity to review our portfolio. I believe that now it’s important to hold coins that will be useful for promoting the blockchain and attract more people to the world of technology

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:13:01 PM

2017 is in the past now and dont expect shitcoins will bring you profit like it did in the past,you have to review your portfolio and make sure that every tokens and coins you holding are worth been hodl.
Try not to pick coins because they are mineable or they have actualized POS,coins without genuine use case will bite the dust additional times and lose esteem,this is 2019 and crypto world is reshaping, make the smart move

You made a good point, I remember few years ago when we made substantial return holding some shit coin on crytopia. In those days, you can be lucky to have your coin pump and get sold in very high price, to benefit from the loot, we just hold a large portion of coin whose value are a few Satoshi, when this coin pumps we can make up to x10 the capital.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 06:50:09 PM

It is not something difficult to do, we should only pick and invest in top 25 to 30 coins by market cap, as all these top coins have the trust of the market and are reputed projects and do not just put money in every shiny looking new project as most of them are either scams or failed in the end.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:07:25 PM

Which tools do you use for eliminating shitcoins? In crypto investing, the benefits of having proper analysis are countless. Legitimacy of projects can change my opinion towards any project. The major crypto companies take into consideration these details and their project begin to be a successful project.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:11:25 PM

It is a better idea to hodl only coins that has potentials and I think that is undisputable! However, it may not be all correct that all altcoins are shitcoins as been said by some persons here. One thing in the crypto space that even the so called experts can not effectively predict is price, and to me, I think the future of Altcoin will better be determined by time.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:01:45 PM

I have so many shitcoins now in my wallet. I don't know what to do with them, because they are worth literally nothing. If i want to sell them i can't. What should i do ? They are just sitting in my wallet.

Obviously just leave them there, wait, and maybe by some miracle in the future they might be slightly less than worthless. There is no point in dumping coins for nothing or pennies.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:25:54 PM

Thanks for the post, you said it all. Many are patiently waiting for altseason without knowing that when it happens it will be for a selected few not all coins out there; that is, it will be for coins backed by solid use case and not hype. Users or Investors are now wise, no one will be happy investing in anything that won't yield profit in the near future, so let's be mindful of what we hold.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:37:58 AM

In the future, the practical need to use a certain type of cryptocurrency, its convenience and functionality, will play a large role. Altcoins are very different and among them there are a lot of promising and useful for people. Many projects are still too young and will show itself in a certain time, even in a year or several years. Therefore, I still consider holding tokens a promising activity.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 04:43:15 AM

I would classify 99% of the altcoins as shitcoins, because they are either copycats of the already existing coins, or they don't have anything unique about them. Back in 2017, a lot of the inexperienced users rushed to invest in cryptocurrency and some of them made investments in shitcoins without proper research (and in the end incurred heavy losses). That scenario is not going to repeat, so please invest smartly in good coins.
Ghenjer

Activity: 97

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:34:01 AM

I have so many shitcoins now in my wallet. I don't know what to do with them, because they are worth literally nothing. If i want to sell them i can't. What should i do ? They are just sitting in my wallet.

Obviously just leave them there, wait, and maybe by some miracle in the future they might be slightly less than worthless. There is no point in dumping coins for nothing or pennies.

Yeah right ,, don't get your hopes up with coins that don't have a good development, you better focus on other things or you can invest in bitcoin. because bitcoin is very profitable for long-term trading and investment.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:43:09 AM

I completely agree with you, maybe we will not see the same mega pump that was in 2017 and maybe now there will be only small pumps and of course we should now devote much more time for investing in altcoins, because we see how demand for investment in altcoins very quickly fall and this is of course a bad sign and suggests that we need to think more about investing in new altcoins or we will can just lose our investments, now is already different time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: