Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just A Well Thought Question  (Read 405 times)
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:04:56 AM

I think bitcoin will still be the top 1 coin because it's the most trusted cryptocurrency by the people, investors etc. We can see that no coins can even reach half of bitcoins total coinmarketcap, that just means bitcoin will be sitting on top rank no matter how many coins compete with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Replecant5B

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:06:25 AM

good night! As you may have mentioned crypto is so volatile these days, how do you keep earning despite all these fluctuations?
You may try altcoin mining for instance. Do you have a budget? I can share my experience in this field, not so bad at all. Are you interested?
Yeah.. surely interested. Is it a real passive income as all people say? Or volatility takes place?
For example I took several T17 models from globemining com as well. And now earning each month some extra money to spend. So basically, you are not volatile in your earnings.
Most important is your equipment as always. As I see you have S17, that is great, really.
WestWorldNP

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:10:40 AM

What about globemining com? Do they have a full support? As I have ordered recently and you own their equipment for a while maybe you could tell me how do they work after purchase
Ricardo_II_Berkley

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:24:40 AM

good night! As you may have mentioned crypto is so volatile these days, how do you keep earning despite all these fluctuations?
You may try altcoin mining for instance. Do you have a budget? I can share my experience in this field, not so bad at all. Are you interested?
what alts do you mine? I have tried bitcoin mining, results were awful Embarrassed Maybe I need another strategy, as I have invested much money in asic rigs but no result still. I have started a month ago
What equipment you use? Could you name? And as for the currency, if I were you, I would try Etherium. Not bitcoin.

I have 2 S17 miners, ETH? Maybe, however it's easier said than done. These two miners cost me a grand total of 4K usd on globemining com. I think I have invested much
Risko, you would really better try etherium as S17 is developed for such purposes. As for globemining I have a friend from mining community he strongly advised me globemining com as a great reseller and promoted their shop to me. So I am kind of surprised to find globeminig here as a topic
RiskoMania

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:26:11 AM

Risko, you would really better try etherium as S17 is developed for such purposes. As for globemining I have a friend from mining community he strongly advised me globemining com as a great reseller and promoted their shop to me. So I am kind of surprised to find globeminig here as a topic
I will try! Thank you! What miners do you have? How is your experience? And what about you friend?
Replecant5B

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:36:30 AM

What about globemining com? Do they have a full support? As I have ordered recently and you own their equipment for a while maybe you could tell me how do they work after purchase

Their support is great, if you have a problem give a call to the office, they will surely help you. I had a problem with cables, they helped me to deal with that. So globemining wont regret you  Roll Eyes
WestWorldNP

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:39:00 AM

Their support is great, if you have a problem give a call to the office, they will surely help you. I had a problem with cables, they helped me to deal with that. So globemining wont regret you  Roll Eyes
Oh, I see. Hope there won't be any problems at all nor with equipment nor with globemining support Cry  As I invested much)
Ricardo_II_Berkley

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:44:13 AM

I will try! Thank you! What miners do you have? How is your experience? And what about you friend?
I have a bunch of S17 and my friend has so many rigs that I can not even count them  Cheesy
My experience was pleasant. I do not regret spending much money on globemining to receive great quality of products.
RiskoMania

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:49:11 AM

I have a bunch of S17 and my friend has so many rigs that I can not even count them  Cheesy
My experience was pleasant. I do not regret spending much money on globemining to receive great quality of products.

wow, sounds amazing, great number of items and performance, I wish you good mining results!
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:53:02 AM

Hi cryptopians i want to ask you a question and i need your genuine answers straight from your hearts.

What would have happened if all available crypto coins are been ranked on CoinMarketCap based on how good they are in terms of
1. Faster transaction speed
2. Better Security Platform
3. Privacy
4. Futuristically techy  etc

Will bitcoin have a chance at all? what rank number do you think bitcoin will be on CoinMarketCap?
If this is the case I will not use Coinmarketcap anymore I'm using Coinmarketcap to check what coins worth buying and what coins are getting the best price and its volume in the market, and it will not call a market cap anymore since it's not showing the true picture of what the market is.

Replecant5B

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:02:15 PM

wow, sounds amazing, great number of items and performance, I wish you good mining results!
Good luck! Top performance is here!
Ricardo_II_Berkley

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:03:27 PM

Good luck! Top performance is here!
Yeah, thank you for sharing exp.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:28:28 PM

of the 4 criteria you mean of course bitcoin will never reach first place again because there are many altcoins that can
3. Privacy
4. Futuristically techy etc.
however, these are not from the reference CMC calculates its rank because in CMC it only calculates Market Capitalization.

Currently there are many altcoins that have more features than bitcoin. Faster transactions and better anonymity, but in every market, liquidity is counted as the main benchmark.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:23:14 PM

Talking about use case, bitcoin stands out as a utility coin, going to coinmarketcap it's volume out weighs other coins, talking about acceptance, it has a wider reach, we could go on and on, why bitcoin would still take the lead, no matter our other altcoin gets successful.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:28:08 PM

Talking about use case, bitcoin stands out as a utility coin, going to coinmarketcap it's volume out weighs other coins, talking about acceptance, it has a wider reach, we could go on and on, why bitcoin would still take the lead, no matter our other altcoin gets successful.
bitcoin is the crypto that is most accepted by everyone. beginners will look for bitcoin, traders will look for bitcoin and miners will look for bitcoin. that's what makes accepting bitcoin unbeatable.

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:30:16 PM

Hi cryptopians i want to ask you a question and i need your genuine answers straight from your hearts.

What would have happened if all available crypto coins are been ranked on CoinMarketCap based on how good they are in terms of
3. Privacy

Will bitcoin have a chance at all? what rank number do you think bitcoin will be on CoinMarketCap?

There are a lot of coins that look better than Bitcoin and they are not even in the top 50, but we are not looking for a clone coin with a lot of modification that is being run or premine by greedy investors, we want a coin that is supported by the whole community, and coinmarketcap job is to show the market capitalization of each Cryptocurrency.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:36:19 PM

3. Privacy

I think Bitcoin is not a good one. Because its transaction speed has an average of 30 minutes.
Also, the fee is quite high compared to the other coins like ETH or XLM.
But why it still stands on top 1 coinmarketcap is because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever made. And all altcoins pair is based on it.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:58:09 PM

3. Privacy
4. Futuristically techy  etc

bitcoin didn't have all your points above mate, and in my opinion a lot of altcoins have it
but, i believe if bitcoin will always be number one at coinmarketcap

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:28:23 PM

3. Privacy
4. Futuristically techy  etc

bitcoin didn't have all your points above mate, and in my opinion a lot of altcoins have it
but, i believe if bitcoin will always be number one at coinmarketcap

I believe it too because bitcoin is a leader in the cryptocurrency, and no matter how good the altcoin, they cannot compare with bitcoin. The altcoin will stay behind of bitcoin because altcoin doesn't have a chance to beat bitcoin. But we don't know what will happen in the future as the technology still grow and develop to better technology. Maybe in the future, there will be a new technology that can bring a new concept about cryptocurrency and the answer is still a mystery to us.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:46:35 PM

Let me ask you a question, don’t you have the same attributes as your president have, but what would make people choose the president over you, because they will still believe that the president will have what you don’t have and can give what you cannot give.

This is the same way in the crypto world, we all know that bitcoin is the president of all coins here, and there is no way that even those coins will have the chance to get more recognized than bitcoin even if they have the same functions as bitcoin.  Bitcoin still looks special to people being the first of cryptocurrency and so long that it is still serving the world well, people will only see those other coins as an alternative to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: