Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want: Adwords Help - Can you get adwords accounts running? Make some money here!  (Read 65 times)
ADHelp (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:08:49 PM

Hi,

I've been on here for a while making a few threads here and there. I have finally gotten past the "suspicious payments" and now my accounts are getting suspended for "circumventing systems" OR "misrepresentation" and the ad will get suspended for malicious and unwanted software & circumventing systems

The ad that gets suspended for malicious and unwanted content & circumventing is just being forwarded by my domain registrar to my final url and not even hosted anywhere. It's quite literally just a redirect record until it runs, then I will put it on a host and buy a cloaker to put it on it.

My ad did run on Google before for a small budget, I changed it and it got suspended. Subsequent ads have not ran and always get hit with circumventing. I believe this is because the word I want to advertise in the ad text is trademarked and I try to get around it. Not a problem though, I don't need that word in the ad text or description to attract an audience.

My domains will always have Cloudflare on them or another CDN that is very good.

For reference, my ad ran for 2 days on Bing with a $30 USD budget. It got about 10 real clicks and made $5,000 USD. My niche is incredibly lucrative and I am willing to pay someone to help me get ads up on Google without being suspended. Google is no doubt the better advertiser for this, as the traffic generated is a much higher quality than Bing, plus there are more search results for my keywords.

We can use my cards. I have multilogin, and many other ways of setting up ads accounts for threshold such as Google Cloud, residential proxies (may or may not been used before, no way to tell though - if you have better ones it would be advantageous to share them for this amount of $), aged gmail accounts from 2010, and more.

If you would like to make money with me for the first few adwords accounts (threshold) please add me on XMPP. Your compensation will be WELL worth the time, as you could easily make $10k+ from just a few adwords accounts running. I will pay you in BTC or ETH, however you like. I can show proof of having the funds, or what was made from this niche running 2 days on Bing.

My XMPP is: lovepizza@jabb3r.de

Hope to talk to you soon, please only contact me if you are serious and are getting adwords accounts up right now.
emaildev

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:44:53 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2019, 11:05:47 PM by emaildev

Is there any other way to contact you besides than XMPP? Can you Telegram me? https://t.me/never_farm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: