Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best third party to use when purchasing BTC through credit card?  (Read 173 times)
ihiy89y9 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:52:36 PM

Hi everyone, I have already lost hope in purchasing BTC directly with credit card because apparently it's impossible if you are not American/European (I live in the Middle East if it's relevant).

I used to use WebMoney, bought WMZ and then trading them for BTC which was quite simple, but now they are giving me problems so I would like to use a different service.

I am looking to purchase a couple hundred dollars, nothing serious (already looked through sites like eToro that require 10000$ minimum, that's not for me).

Another thing is I would like minimum hassle with verification of all sorts, usually support can't handle the local language and I am required to pass the documents to a notary. However credit card/ID verification through passport/driving license/ID are fine (obviously would be better without them if possible), but proof of address and so on are problematic.

Can anyone recommend a service for this? Willing to pay up to 6-7% in fees total.

Please, services that will accept ME residents (i.e. not Skrill, Neteller,...) without problems.

Appreciate any advice.
zacvgo

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:53:19 PM

you can always buy gifctards and sell them over on paxful, otherwise i'll happily sell to you
ihiy89y9 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:11:52 PM

you can always buy gifctards and sell them over on paxful, otherwise i'll happily sell to you

The rates at Paxful are horrendous for those kind of things.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:38:23 PM

Try Cex.io they let you buy up to 3000 USD daily if you become verified by email, phone number and address/utility bill. It is straight through, another service is Coinmama.
ihiy89y9 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:42:26 PM

Try Cex.io they let you buy up to 3000 USD daily if you become verified by email, phone number and address/utility bill. It is straight through, another service is Coinmama.

All those services do no support the Middle East.
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:25:12 PM

Look here a list of cc->crypto services, maybe you find something suitable:

https://99bitcoins.com/buy-bitcoin/credit-card/

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3690

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 04:02:42 PM

All those services do no support the Middle East.

You don't need to create too many topics in order to get your answers.
You have created 3 topics but all of them are in incorrect sections.
Move one of this topic (& lock others) to the Service Discussion section and you will find a lot of answers.
Also, modify the title of the topic (Subject) so that it is not misleading. I edit it.

It is difficult to buy Bitcoin through credit card, the best way to do this is by using P2P sites like Localbitcoin or Paxful. (you need KYC)

There are some other platforms that you can find in the other topic.
mesmerakyns

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:51:07 PM

Hi everyone, I have already lost hope in purchasing BTC directly with credit card because apparently it's impossible if you are not American/European (I live in the Middle East if it's relevant).

I used to use WebMoney, bought WMZ and then trading them for BTC which was quite simple, but now they are giving me problems so I would like to use a different service.

I am looking to purchase a couple hundred dollars, nothing serious (already looked through sites like eToro that require 10000$ minimum, that's not for me).

Another thing is I would like minimum hassle with verification of all sorts, usually support can't handle the local language and I am required to pass the documents to a notary. However credit card/ID verification through passport/driving license/ID are fine (obviously would be better without them if possible), but proof of address and so on are problematic.

Can anyone recommend a service for this? Willing to pay up to 6-7% in fees total.

Please, services that will accept ME residents (i.e. not Skrill, Neteller,...) without problems.

Appreciate any advice.

I am willing to take you up on this offer provided you will accept 5% off the worth of btc i will be sending... for example, if you want to buy 100usd worth of BTC that means i will send 95usd worth of btc instead by charging the taking 5% off. hope you understand? you can pay me with  USD Tether and we can use an escrow just to be safe if that is what you want. you can PM me if you are interested in the deal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: