Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Amazon Wishlists or Amazon orders  (Read 195 times)
_k_ (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:57:32 PM

I'm searching for supplier who can place amazon orders from my wishlist at discount of course
it's a long term business as i'll place orders daily for my client's

let me know your offers
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6176

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:30:14 AM

You should try Purse.io, it works exactly as you described it and you can get up to 33% off discount after your first order.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
_k_ (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:50:19 PM

You should try Purse.io, it works exactly as you described it and you can get up to 33% off discount after your first order.
but more the discount is bigger it takes more time for delivery
when i have supplier it's only will take the two days shipping which is important to my clients
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:42:32 PM

when i have supplier it's only will take the two days shipping which is important to my clients

But what will your "clients" think when the police knock on their front door to arrest them for receiving stolen property?
_k_ (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:55:56 PM

But what will your "clients" think when the police knock on their front door to arrest them for receiving stolen property?
why stolen ? you said that's purse is stolen also i need someone who sell on purse or whatever and legit and doesn't take much time to place order that's it
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:37:43 PM

why stolen ? you said that's purse is stolen also i need someone who sell on purse or whatever and legit and doesn't take much time to place order that's it

No, I say if you are looking for CHEAP they will most likely only come from scammers.  For the most part PURSE is fine.  You get what you pay for.
_k_ (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:40:48 PM

No, I say if you are looking for CHEAP they will most likely only come from scammers.  For the most part PURSE is fine.  You get what you pay for.
by cheap i mean like purse they offer up to 33% so 20% will be decent for me what i'm saying the higher the rate the longer the time they take to place my order but if i know one of their suppliers it will be faster and take no more than 2 days shipping
Podgor

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

SELLING AMAZON

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:22:48 PM

I could do wishlist orders.

My thread with multiple vouches.

My trust scan.

(ALWAYS CHECK IF YOU ADDED THE PROPER LOGIN, I HAVE IMPERSONATORS USING MY LOGIN IN THEIR NAMES)
Telegram & ICQ: AmazonBalance

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: