Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of btc and eth?  (Read 4395 times)
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:18:27 PM

Actually for the market from ethereum is still potential but indeed we should be able to take a moment when the price has decreased at the point of support when interested in buying. and also to buy bitcoin is currently in a downtrend if we can be observant to take a position would certainly benefit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:11:53 PM

from the types of coins bitcoin and ethereum already have very different platforms and supplies, so I'm sure these two coins in the future will be a drama that will never run out, bitcoin will still always have high demand and have higher prices, whereas ethereum I would rather see the opposite of bitcoin price movements.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are different things, yes. But they have the same goal which is as a payment system, and what drama were you talking about?
it has been 2 years but I never see any drama related to Bitcoin and Ethereum and on the contrary, I have been seeing so many dramas related to Bitcoin and its clones.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:30:29 PM

I don't think so. There's a reason why big companies in the US and other countries are now starting to recognize not just BTC or ETH, even cryptocurrency as a whole. We can see all positive or negative things about crypto on trusted news sites but most of them only cover the top coins. Meaning that altcoins should definitely do their part if they wanna get recognized and have power across different communities.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:49:03 PM

I don't think so. There's a reason why big companies in the US and other countries are now starting to recognize not just BTC or ETH, even cryptocurrency as a whole. We can see all positive or negative things about crypto on trusted news sites but most of them only cover the top coins. Meaning that altcoins should definitely do their part if they wanna get recognized and have power across different communities.

of course most of news site about crypto will talk only about the TOP coins with huge volume and marketcap mate
because, a lot of people believe if in the future only bitcoin and few altcoin will survive and the other will gone from the market  Wink
regards
Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 10:55:21 PM

they both is doing very well this year, and about the future things i hope when eth 2.0 come out it can be usefull with some thing new like BTC do like alot company accepted payment with eth to buy something coffe, food or anything in real life like btc, and i hope alot country in this world accept about this payment with this 2 coins

www.bitcoinisle.com
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:33:01 PM

Why are there so many coins that have higher transfer rates than bitcoin or eth, and the fee is also cheaper than it is for increasing transfers, but I feel like more advanced coins are getting worse. . Is it now that cryptocurrency is just a place to invest and make a profit without seeing its power and meaning? I think better things will replace the old ones

I do not understand your intention, but you ask about the future of BTC and ETH. Of course, I would think that the future of BTC and ETH is excellent. If we try to look past BTC and ETH, they certainly do not think that BTC and ETH will have a high selling value.

Now I also think the same that BTC and ETH have a good future. Crypto is not just for investing, but you can also have a crypto-based company that you can develop.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:35:58 PM

What they did with the market today the same that we might see in the future, possibly no changes might happen. Bitcoin will still have market dominance and ETH might take a lead in all altcoins. Questioning about the price, I/we can't answer for that. We know the facts and nothing to be surprised that we could still suffer bear season in the future and bullish trend as well.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:41:26 AM

I cannot guess or predict the future of BTC and ETH. As a place to invest, I am very confident that his future will be bigger and more advanced. The thing to remember, no other coin will advance without BTC.

junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:42:22 PM

who knows the future? I think everyone who is there now only gives predictions based on an analysis that maybe only 10% of the truth will happen. just live today, and prepare for all the possibilities that will happen in the future. I follow how the market moves. BTC and ETH have shown us several times how the crypto market works, I think we all understand enough.

KirunBarber

Activity: 567

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:26:13 PM

along with the development of the times in the world of crypto currencies, indeed more new currencies are easier to transact, but still refer to the development of BTC and ETH.

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:13:16 PM

Even though there are a lot of new coins with faster transfer speeds and lower fees, however, Bitcoin and Ethereum will remain number one.  These two coins have become the favorite coins of many people, not easily beaten in popularity by new coins.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:42:51 PM

Even though there are a lot of new coins with faster transfer speeds and lower fees, however, Bitcoin and Ethereum will remain number one.  These two coins have become the favorite coins of many people, not easily beaten in popularity by new coins.
These coins really make a big breakthrough on the field of innovative technologies. I think that liquidity will only increase.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:54:23 AM

These 2 coins are always trusted by many investors and will definitely increase again in September because I believe that the market during this period will be very good. I have been following the volatility of this market and am sure that both coins will have a very high uptrend so investing early can help you to make a big profit. Now the bear market is continuing but it will end soon this year and you absolutely don't need to worry too much.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 04:21:10 AM

Even though we know that, our market does not follow the technology trend. As you can see, our market now focuses only on BTC and ETH.
It seems that most of the trading volume occurs in the two coins above, which shows that the market is still only concerned about the price and momentum of the whales, they are still not much interested in technology.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:42:43 PM

For me both crypto have a bright future than alt coin even though the potentials of some alts now are good than bitcoin and eth. Because you know there's a lot of bad situation occured in the market but only that two has a ability to survive and can recover immediately despite of the circumstances, so i believe this two will not stop making progress even in the future. as long there's still more investors that keep supporting .
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:21:36 PM

along with the development of the times in the world of crypto currencies, indeed more new currencies are easier to transact, but still refer to the development of BTC and ETH.
They might be easier to transact, but they are not as attractive as bitcoin and Ethereum, and as not as reliable as the two coin. These two coins will always be the king of cryptocurrency and I am not much sure that they will ever stop being. As the name alternative implies, those coins will only be an alternative solution to the two which only few people would really take such solution to use.

All my life that I have been in the cryptocurrency market or space for one thing and another, I have only considered these two coins as utility coins while I only make use of those other coins for strictly investment purpose and they are basically useful for just short-term investment purpose alone.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 02:36:30 PM

BTC has now begun to improve and start moving. still in small volume but it is possible this will continue. while ETH and altcoin look good by responding to improvements that occur in bitcoin. some altcoin and ETH have also increased a little, but this is good because it shows that an upward movement might make investors start moving in.

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:20:35 PM

Why are there so many coins that have higher transfer rates than bitcoin or eth, and the fee is also cheaper than it is for increasing transfers, but I feel like more advanced coins are getting worse. . Is it now that cryptocurrency is just a place to invest and make a profit without seeing its power and meaning? I think better things will replace the old ones

Because they are not popular.And only bitcoin and Ethereum can be convert into any FIAT.If the demand of anything is more,the price of transcation will be more for sure. You can use the cryptocurrency to inverse your money and get profit from it.No currency will replace the bitcoin and Eth.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:46:55 PM

Bitcoin above all is an investment thing, yes it has a god potential for money transfers but the reality is that most people buy BTC because it has a good chance of giving them high ROI compared to other investments. I see positive future for BTC, ETH has already passed its glory days, i am not betting on it.

Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:50:02 PM

That will in no way affect the popularity of Bitcoin and Ethereum, even though there are many new coins that have higher transfer rates and lower fees.  Bitcoin and Ethereum will remain the number one choice.  Because these two coins are the parent of all existing cryptocurrency.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: