Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top100 altcoins or Top10?  (Read 391 times)
DDante (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:03:03 AM

i have a thousand dollar and im willing to take risks,i know that its easy for top 100 altcoins to hit top 10 someday so im looking forward to do research starting from number 100 altcoin on Coinmarketcap, do you guys still invest in such coins or you prefer to stay in the safe haven of top10 altcoins like many does?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:07:32 AM

I think that today IEO projects on binance are a good investment. I think this method will help you quickly make a profit on your investment. Firstly, the reputation of the binance affects the price; secondly, it is almost a 90% guarantee that the project will develop further. The top 100 projects have already been developed and no one knows how long it will take to grow them.

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:17:10 AM

Consider investing in IEO projects from exchanges like binance,gate.io,okex or huobi,they all are good exchanges and all the IEO projects from these exchanges brings back some good profits,this is the best short term investment in crypto space now,investing in top 100 coins will be for long term until altcoin season returns before you get good ROI from them

Ghenjer

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:23:19 AM

You have a lot of capital, consider again before investing. You should invest safely. given the market situation has not fully recovered, you need to put your money in bitcoin, ethereum, eos or bnb. I think this is a good decision
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:24:17 AM

i have a thousand dollar and im willing to take risks,i know that its easy for top 100 altcoins to hit top 10 someday so im looking forward to do research starting from number 100 altcoin on Coinmarketcap, do you guys still invest in such coins or you prefer to stay in the safe haven of top10 altcoins like many does?

to reduce the risk of invesments on cryptocurrency, for sure i will investing on the TOP 10 coin at coinmarketcap mate
more than 50% of my portofolio on bitcoin and about 30% going to ethereum and BNB, another 20% going to other altcoins in the TOP 100 my friend

tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:31:05 AM

I am currently looking and investing in the top 100 coins. because there are some very potential coins like LINK, PUNDI X, ... that is the coins that have been out of the top 100 but now It was back in the top 70.
Invest in those coins that are really profitable technology. and I totally support you on choosing such coins. Wink

Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:34:30 AM

In this current situation i'am prefer to invest in Top10 altcoins because i see it's more profitable and low risk. 50% my investment is Bitcoin and 50% in altcoins like ETH, BCH and BNB.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:38:49 AM

investing in the top 100 in the coinmarcetcap market is very risky, well maybe some of them have great potential in the future but we don't know which ones are certain. you better invest in the top 10 to secure your money.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:52:54 AM

It depends on what you want,are you in for long term investment or short term investment?
For shortterm its better to invest in IEO projects,you will make more profit even better than mining profits
And for long term it will be more safer to invest in top10 altcoins,they are more reliable than top100 but you might hold longer than expected

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:55:31 AM

If youre looking for a long term investment. I suggest trade some major coins such as btc, eth and xrp. Youcan gain process with it in the long run as long you enter on a not peak price. But if youre a investor trader who wants to have gain for some moment of time then consider joining IEO since it is proven to give a good marginal profit upon start of the trading. Many ways to earn and I think you can do both with youre 1k USD. Im holder of btc and eth and also joining some IEO for some fast investment profits and so far Im earning at least.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:58:43 AM

Of course. You must use the market conditions. Invest in coins that are worth. Or invest in coins that are successfully entering the market today. Investing in IEO on large exchanges in my opinion will bring you more profit today than the top 100 coins. It is not known at what pace the cryptocurrency market will develop today.
Plinteng

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:59:40 AM

I will recommend you with several altcoins that will give you big profits in the future such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and XEON. If you want to invest in the long term you also have to be patient waiting for them and don't panic if prices fall. remember, that potentially coins will certainly produce large profits.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:06:45 AM

it depends on how you are ranking these coins. if it is based on market cap then you are throwing your money away because majority of the altcoins that have a huge market cap are actually shitcoins and not just that they are overpumped so they can not get any major pumps anymore.

but if you are ranking them based on utilities then you won't find anything more than a handful, probably less than 4 or 5 coins tops. and investing in these may not give you the return you imagined because those "top" shitcoins are taking over the market and don't let good altcoin projects to grow.

the only remaining option is to day trade the smaller shitcoins that get pumped on daily basis and have pumps that range from 100% to 1000% per day.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:18:31 AM

Top 10 or 100 might be some ways to invest but in some reason someone need a good research on any investment plan or coin before you get in as most that are below are even good and has future reference , so I will advice to do your research before investing and never too love any coin cos that might tends to holding while it dump to unbearable measure.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:19:53 AM

investing in the top 100 in the coinmarcetcap market is very risky, well maybe some of them have great potential in the future but we don't know which ones are certain. you better invest in the top 10 to secure your money.

You can know altcoins with extraordinary potential on the off chance that you realize how to do inquire about very well,many new altcoins have not make it to top 100 yet and im sure they can without much of a stretch make it to top20,these coins will give preferred benefits over top10 coins on the off chance that they in the end make it to top10 someday,its simply like purchasing 100$ worth of ETH a month after it was propelled back in the days.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:27:15 AM

I usually have two types of investment, that is short-term and long-term investment, so if I want to invest for the long term then I will definitely choose altcoin which is in the top 10, but if I want to invest for the short term, then I will definitely choose altcoin which is in the top 100, because in my opinion the price of altcoin which is in the top 100 will increase faster and of course it will be faster to give me profit, but the risk is also greater than investing in altcoin top 10, because the possibility of altcoin prices can go down very far can occur compared to altcoin which is in the top 10.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 09:09:52 AM

I prefer to stay in a safe place or with coins that are already in the top 10 in the market, I think coins that are listed in the top 100 in the market are very risky. my advice you have to consider a lot before investing and to minimize losses I suggest you take the safe path.

3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 09:17:39 AM

I find the top 100 coins more profitable for short and medium term trade, but top 10 coins are more suitable for long term investments and trading purposes because of their lesser price fluctuations.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:38:24 AM

I think the top 10 coins are good. Because they have a decent volume. If you are trading, top 10 coins are really good for trade. Some top 100 coins are good for the long term. You can check out manually about those project before invest. If you can get risks, you can go with the top 100 coins.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:41:07 AM

Top 10. If you have a thousand dollars, it's better to stay on the top 10 altcoins. Are you sure you are taking a risk? While you see, I am very active in the bounty program.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: