Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top100 altcoins or Top10?  (Read 394 times)
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 03:55:04 PM

if I'm still holding on to the top 10 altc. because I think that's where my investment money is safest. I already feel some benefits on ETH, therefore I do not want to move away from it because it is more the reason for the long-standing trust in this crypto. although maybe a few days yesterday went up and then today went back down but I really believe in developers of ETH, they have never disappointed investors who believe in ETH.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Etsu

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:54:06 PM

i have a thousand dollar and im willing to take risks,i know that its easy for top 100 altcoins to hit top 10 someday so im looking forward to do research starting from number 100 altcoin on Coinmarketcap, do you guys still invest in such coins or you prefer to stay in the safe haven of top10 altcoins like many does?

Well, the already established coins and tokens do barely increase in price as they just try to maintain volatility. However, investing in vetted ieo projects do brings huge investment return as recently conducted ieo's did more than x2 of their sale price.

If you're interested in IEO'S,  check out IEO'S  from binance and Gate.io. these two exchange tends to conduct ieo for strong projects

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:49:40 PM

Top 10 or rather just top 20 should be ideal the reason is, most coins in top 100 dropped while others that aren't in top 100 came up. Also, those in top 10 dropped too but didn't dropped from top 20.
Through this it can be seen that coins in top 10 offers a greater chance of profit more than those in the top 100 bracket. Also, another good way is looking at what the coin in question is trying to solve or what it is backed by; this is what adds value to any coin.

satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:57:26 PM

Just using CMC to find out what coin on the top 100 , after that just try find as much as possible information about it and finding who fit with you , also dont forget to split your capital into 2-5 investment
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:55:04 PM

if I have funds like you have then I would choose to invest in the top 10 altcoin as most people do, investing in the top 10 altcoin is safer, the potential to generate greater profits, the risk of loss or fraud is smaller, and also the altcoin including in the top 10 already has popularity and many investors are interested in investing in it
true what you said, I'm interested in some of the points you mentioned,
because I've experienced it, investing in shitcoin, ranking of coins above 500, and when the market starts to improve my assets are getting down and even have gone down very far,
it's safer to invest in a coin that has a ranking, especially in the top 10 to avoid greater losses.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 11:57:13 PM

for long-term investment, I think it's quite effective. Choosing altcoin with the top rank in coinmarketcap is a pretty safe way. In addition, you also need to find information and news related to the development of the token or coin, usually, it will have a big effect on the price. So that the 10 or 100 best you can specify more specifically.
But now you can take an important part in IEO, so far it's quite promising, choose IEO on global exchanges like Binance. The risk remains. DWYOR.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:39:54 AM

i have a thousand dollar and im willing to take risks,i know that its easy for top 100 altcoins to hit top 10 someday so im looking forward to do research starting from number 100 altcoin on Coinmarketcap, do you guys still invest in such coins or you prefer to stay in the safe haven of top10 altcoins like many does?

Choosing altcoin that is in the top 10 is a big liquidity guarantee and also the price movements that are not too volatile. But if you want to speculate, in my opinion the top 100 is a pretty rational choice. Top 100 is a coin with large daily transactions and I think it is not too risky as long as we do research first
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: