Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: don't rely on gift tokens, balance your time with other things.  (Read 1604 times)
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:47:00 AM

in a past, sometimes airdrop is good. i know on facebook, someone share their balance from airdrop (im sure if he got from many account) and its profitable. so, its like you must have many different account. i dont know how to set that things, like one hundreds of account.
for me, its really bored and not funny if just get from airdrop. i have many from them and they are just shitcoin
I also have many shitcoins which are not trading in my wallet gotten from airdrops and bounties, but this doesn't mean I didn't benefit from some. It's true that in the past we had more valuable coins from airdrop and bounties, for instance Bitcoinwhite fetched me above 1000$. It's good to get involved in other means of generating income without relying entirely on airdrops and bounties. I trade on mid term basis and it's been helpful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:22:15 PM

You have bizzare english " sweet fruit" , ofcourse nowadays think that it would be possible to make good money and reliable money from ounty is just mad. Even for 3rd world countries where average pay is very little, this doe snot work anymore. Completely agree.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:42:21 PM

I, too, aside from bounty companies study trade. Combining several areas of earnings will always be the most profitable solution.

pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:45:50 AM

First of all, I don't see tokens obtained via bounty campaigns are "gift tokens" because it's payment for a job well done and it has not been given to me freely, unless you are referring to another thing entirely, anyways I am a huge fan of not putting all your eggs in one basket and I have always felt that it's necessary to have multiple sources of income especially in this Cryptocurrency space because the market is just so volatile and you could get lucky one day from one of the things you do, don't depend on just one source of income in this space diversify as much as you can too.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:21:53 AM

Bounty campaigns and airdrops can no longer be expected today now because most of them are scams, and as you said you will have to wait a long time before you receive your token and it is still uncertain what will be its market value.

So it is best to seek out other sources for which we are sure to pay our allotted time.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:20:24 AM

Bounty campaign and trading in here. Usually i still join airdrop although not much. Do bounty campaign but only signature and trading. Maybe gambling but not much only play with a little money maybe play dice with $5, but for the last thing, i never get win from it until now.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Dungmmo

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:12:21 PM

You're right. But not everyone is good at trading. I tried and lost most. Now I'm focusing on hunting for bonuses and waiting for it to cost.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 01:37:39 AM

You can choose the right projects and diversify your choice. Remember what you have done and note it. Then come back later for the reward and if you keep doing this you will continuously get rewards but make sure not to waste your time by always checking out the project properly. If you do then you won't waste your time and end up with nags of shitcoin you can never use nor sell.

sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 01:51:52 AM

I also feel bored. trading, faucets, and bounty hunters are only for side jobs. Most importantly, don't let cryptocurrency interfere with your time in real life
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:28:37 AM

don't rely on gift tokens because that will only bore you and not to mention you have to wait for them to be listed on the exchange or at least until they have a sale price to make up for your hard work.
I suggest balancing your time with other things you can do in this market and I think there are many ways to make a profit besides a prize campaign. I say this because I also feel bored with them and what I produce from gift tokens does not produce sweet fruit.
at this time I balance with trading, how about you?

Agree, if we only expect tokens from bounties or airdrops, I think a lot of time is wasted. With trading, we can still make money every day, but it must be remembered that trading has a high risk especially if we use margin or leverage
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:36:59 AM

Relying on just bounty payment especially as a means of livelihood is wrong I'm with you everyone should find something else doing to balance their efforts.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:37:42 AM

not a bad idea, considering there are so many problems in the ico project now, especially most of the prize hunters or investors complaining, feeling bored and even worse like being stuck in a junk project. if you have skills in trading then it is a good step to get daily profit.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

jabatani

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:52:07 AM

don't rely on gift tokens because that will only bore you and not to mention you have to wait for them to be listed on the exchange or at least until they have a sale price to make up for your hard work.
I suggest balancing your time with other things you can do in this market and I think there are many ways to make a profit besides a prize campaign. I say this because I also feel bored with them and what I produce from gift tokens does not produce sweet fruit.

Some gift tokens produce good fruits. BTW, what other things can I involve myself in aside the gift tokens? I really need to diversify focus.
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:35:02 PM

basically dependency is not good, don't be bound to one place. so I think we should try new things to continue to grow in knowledge and also income. certainly it will not be boring to do because it does not do repetitive work

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:36:56 PM

Why are so many people thinking that bounty tokens are free and are a kind of other tokens. People are investing some much time and effort in promoting campaigns, they are earning them and not getting for free.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:56:03 PM

You're right! Gift tokens are not a ponza for basic earnings now, now it is more suitable as a means of accumulation. Personally, I also decided to have several sources of income to compensate for the time spent. Now I try to buy more or less promising tokens, and also study trading a little. I know for sure that you always need to have several sources of income, this will help you always be with money.
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:39:15 PM

Of course, bounty campaigns and airdrops aren't as profitable as they were before. And I think that there are few who "live" only with this type of income. As soon as the market situation changed, many began to try themselves in different areas. You should always have a backup plan, no matter what you do.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:46:39 PM

in a past, sometimes airdrop is good. i know on facebook, someone share their balance from airdrop (im sure if he got from many account) and its profitable. so, its like you must have many different account. i dont know how to set that things, like one hundreds of account.
for me, its really bored and not funny if just get from airdrop. i have many from them and they are just shitcoin
We could waste our time wIting for a gift token, instead of waiting why just we work for it to get that? Join signature campaign it will give yoh free token when being finish. Join youtbe , social media and even article it will give you a lot of token in the future maybe fiat as well. Do not depende on gift but rather work for it.
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:47:20 PM

This is one of the best advice you can give to full time airdrop and bounty hunters. Crypto bounty hunting is best regarded as a side gig including trading as well because frankly, you can't really plan a livelihood on it. The crypto fortune has a sinusoidal wave so it's best to back it up offline or online with some other steady jobs with more guarantee. I learned this after the 2017 bull crash and I have been living fine since then
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:53:12 PM

I also balance my time with trading. I completely agree with you. It is always necessary to balance several ways of earning, if possible. It's much more profitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: