Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bad developers have tarnished ICO!  (Read 693 times)
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:38:08 AM

In every corners of crypto space that i look i always feel like  some sharks are waiting in the dark to take a bit out of me, i have lost too many money to ICO scams, if crypto will ever move forward and become the best tech scammers needs to be erased or dealt with strictly if not crypto projects will always lack trust issue from investors

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:13:51 AM

Here you only need to blame yourself, not the developer and other people, they earned as they could, while the market is not regulated, this can be done without risks

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:41:16 AM

The successful of a project takes years to achieve and right from the beginning of every project's life challenges will arose, my question is how will we know which developer will be fully ready for this? developers are humans just like us, they can succeed or fail and we investors are only investing not on the project itself but the developer, if he exit scam we lose, if he fails we lose and if he succeed we all win
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:44:19 AM

Now it’s much more difficult to create a suitable project and raise money for it, because the cryptocurrency market is in a bad position due to a long fall that has been going on for too long and due to the fact that ICOs are now not successful, also too many companies are trying to create exactly that product that has already been created before and works successfully and this is of course the biggest mistake.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:40:06 AM

that in the past ICO projects performed very well if they used ERC20 tokens or projects built on established platforms. because it has the potential to grow well and reduce risk when compared to creating new technology. but now on the contrary I don't see ICO functioning properly even though it's built on an existing platform like ERC20.
I will not blame the platform because the platform has been built in such a way, but I will blame the developer, Why? because most developers have misused this for crypto schemes to get rich and most project failures are based on the background of developers who do not have extensive knowledge and deliberately tarnish the ICO project's bad image.

Bad developers whose purpose is only to deceive has hurt the cryptocurrency market by undermining the confidence of its investors. If this continues, investors will think that the cryptocurrency market is a place of fraud and without any action. Hopefully the regulations can be issued soon so that developers who have short-term goals can be punished

Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:45:25 AM

The platform has nothing to do with it. The people themselves brought to this, everything gets away with scammers, because of this, and has grown SCAM. Now more than 80% of ICO is a Scam. If someone starts to control such projects then the time will come for reliable working products.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:53:19 AM

that in the past ICO projects performed very well if they used ERC20 tokens or projects built on established platforms. because it has the potential to grow well and reduce risk when compared to creating new technology. but now on the contrary I don't see ICO functioning properly even though it's built on an existing platform like ERC20.
I will not blame the platform because the platform has been built in such a way, but I will blame the developer, Why? because most developers have misused this for crypto schemes to get rich and most project failures are based on the background of developers who do not have extensive knowledge and deliberately tarnish the ICO project's bad image.
The past developers tarnished the ico because they scammed many investors. They only focusing to earn money and that's why investors are always experiencing losses. There are now only few icos that becoming successful.

not just the past developers even the present ones are still in the scamming game, this is a free market where anyone can come to exploit people freely and work away, the biggest blame goes to the developers follow by the investors, most developers don't have interest in the project they create, to them it is all about the money, but some investors will trust this devs enough to be willing to invest, now they have lost the trust of many investors, people hardly invest in new project,  even the scam ico's are finding it very hard to raise money.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:01:36 AM

The successful of a project takes years to achieve and right from the beginning of every project's life challenges will arose, my question is how will we know which developer will be fully ready for this? developers are humans just like us, they can succeed or fail and we investors are only investing not on the project itself but the developer, if he exit scam we lose, if he fails we lose and if he succeed we all win
Correct, the fate of any projects are in the hands of the team, developers success will also the success of it's supporters. We can't change then fact that it's our responsibility to be aware from every possibilities that the developers have to offer. How they work will reflect to the project itself, if they succeed from the work they offer every followers will also experienced the same thing. It will bring benefits to holders .
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:30:43 AM

The majority of devs, teams are trying to rob investors. Unfortunately, statistics do not lie, just look at the amount of scam projects and how much money was stolen from investors only in 2019. This numbers are unbelievable.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:43:05 AM

Correct, the fate of any projects are in the hands of the team, developers success will also the success of it's supporters. We can't change then fact that it's our responsibility to be aware from every possibilities that the developers have to offer. How they work will reflect to the project itself, if they succeed from the work they offer every followers will also experienced the same thing. It will bring benefits to holders .

If the developer team is able to fulfill what is in the roadmap and in accordance with the whitepaper, investors will surely survive and there will probably be new investors. But many projects are left by the developer team so that investors do not believe the product can be produced in accordance with what is in the whitepaper. Projects like this that traumatize investors to invest in new projects

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
StayFly

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:14:01 PM

Bad developers or scammers? there is no bad developers only scammers, my friend. scammers disguise themselves in the name of developers and used the ICOs as a medium to steal from people. they called themselves developers while they outsourced everything from whitepaper to site development. Once the ICO is finished they runaway with both investors and hunters money Cool
kooboat

Activity: 235

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:45:06 PM

The real fact is that most developers hide behind the flexibility of the ethereum blockchain network and bring out trash. It is not surprising that most of the failed ICO projects  especially those that were designed purposely to scam investors  were dominated by projects that made use of ERC- 20 tokens.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●[/
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:37:35 AM

its not the developers have no knowledge about crypto, its totally pure they just came to ICO for scamming people.
they using it , and make crypto more badly, and of course they wont care about it.
since creating some ERC 20 tokens not hard enough, they just need a stupid language on their whitepaper and create a 3d photoshop for their roadmap and they completed at basic,now they just go to last step,and that what us call "project".
for example : total ico raised 1mln usd,
so they just pay 500.000 usd to some exchange to list their shitcoins and they got a half of ico raised,+ token their have from shitcoins allocation.
so basicaly, they just have plan for failure and got the money.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 02:01:02 PM

I blame developers, because it's their responsibility to run project properly, but they only focusing to earn money and totally scammed investors. There are still exist some good ICO project, but it is really hard to attract investors as "ICO" is now synonymous for scams and failures. I hope IEO will change this situation.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:43:34 PM

It makes no sense to blame anyone. Everyone does what they want. This is our reality.
In ordinary life, there are also many failed projects for exactly the same reasons that you listed above, and so what?
These projects, bad ideas, weak developers will leave the market by themselves when it becomes clear that like models just do not have the right to life.

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:15:56 PM

Yes, the downfall of ICO's is these fake developers, bad actors. It is very easy to create some token on Ethereum network, you can easily copy some projects smart-contract code. Are you familiar with Selfdrop smartcontract, you will send some eth on their address and you will get the token automatically depending on the amount you invest, these are very common scam motives last 2017-2018 and ruin the name of ICO.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 11:23:43 AM

You are right. Developers and project owners are to blame for the ICO market dead. No ICO projects are not making success anymore! Most of the ERC20 based tokens are being shit or scam! For their bad move, ICO market has been died badly!

HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:38:49 PM

Developers with the motive of defrauding people through ICO are one of the reason for the mess that we see in crypto. It Marvel's me to see that someone will float a project to fail, instead of building to consolidate investors capital. Also, the Ethereum blockchain made it easy for the creation of tokens. This has reduced the reputation of crypto, and trust on genuine projects.
Undevd

Activity: 686
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:58:37 PM

So many fraud/scam ICOs was in past 2018. It is a cause why more then 90% ICOs unsuccessful. Nobody wants to buy shitcoins for doubtful promises. Even altcoins from top 20 lost much of cap in last half a year. I think ICO time has gone forever.

━ ━━━━   ┃      CESTATES.io       ┃    BUY   ●   EARN   ●   SELL    ━━━━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━     Tokenized Real Estate Platform     ━━━━ ━━━ ━━
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 09:09:15 PM

Developers who aren't doing their job to protect the project they embark on. But many of these developer's are just there for scam and not to get the job or project working. I have participated in many ICOs, they all but with few exceptional within the industry. Also, lack of funds contributed to many of these ICOs project where not really utilizeing. Some project I have seen from two years back,  are some project attempted

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: