Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BANKAERO - Secure and convenient multi-currency platform  (Read 1104 times)
vera152515

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:57:52 PM

Very often project suggest big discounts during IEO only when there are no other advantages besides this discounts.  Smiley
In fact, the discount is a certain marketing move.

Discounts attract investors to the project but after start of the listing investors whose bought tokens with discounts strart to sell the tokens for a low price and this provocate the future drop the price.
zoya2019

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:58:25 PM

Very often project suggest big discounts during IEO only when there are no other advantages besides this discounts.  Smiley
In fact, the discount is a certain marketing move.

Discounts attract investors to the project but after start of the listing investors whose bought tokens with discounts strart to sell the tokens for a low price and this provocate the future drop the price.

Usually first investors have the biggest risks. Discounts for first investors compensate these big risks.
Zavidonod

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:09:29 PM

Usually first investors have the biggest risks. Discounts for first investors compensate these big risks.
What you're right, we should not forget, the higher the risk, the higher the profit.
Ivonkod

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:24:00 PM

What you're right, we should not forget, the higher the risk, the higher the profit.

The task of each investor is to minimize risks and increase profits, it would seem that these are incompatible things.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:39:30 PM

The task of each investor is to minimize risks and increase profits, it would seem that these are incompatible things.

Usually investors have to choice what is more important for them - to increase the profit or to minimize the risks. But in all cases it is necessary to carefully study the project before investing.
cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:53:21 PM

Security is very important for cryptocurrency platform. Hackers are very active and a lot of people lost their money. That is why on of the most important thing is security.
Zavidonod

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:11:37 PM

Security is very important for cryptocurrency platform. Hackers are very active and a lot of people lost their money. That is why on of the most important thing is security.
I completely agree with you. I hope there will be no security problems.
grimiczkij

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 06:35:41 AM
Merited by Gerasemchu (1)

Bro, they use blockchain technology, which means that security will be at the highest level. Blockchain is completely secure, this is an indisputable fact.
cryptozoya

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:28:58 PM

Bro, they use blockchain technology, which means that security will be at the highest level. Blockchain is completely secure, this is an indisputable fact.

A lot of cryptocurrency exchanges was hacked, a lot of cryptocurrency wallets was hacked. People lost a lot of money. Cryptocurrency need more security. Very often hackers find bugs in cryptocurrency and problems with security.
caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:47:04 PM

People lost a lot of money from the hackers attacks. Now many traders are not sure about security of their cryptocurrency. I think that secure platform will be very useful for people.
Enyanha

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 06:01:49 PM

A good project. When do you plan to launch debit card? I think that cryptocurrency debit card will be very useful for people.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
Heptapolis

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:23:11 PM

A good project. When do you plan to launch debit card? I think that cryptocurrency debit card will be very useful for people.

Thanks debit card it will be much more simple and comfortable to use cryptocurrency. A lot of people are waiting a launch of debit cards.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:39:31 PM

A good platform. It is very comfortable that you have a lot of deposits methods. Thanks this it will be much more comfortable to traders to work with it.
PlayInfinity
Copper Member

Activity: 103

Play infinity

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:56:48 PM

Thanks debit card it will be much more simple and comfortable to use cryptocurrency. A lot of people are waiting a launch of debit cards.

Many cryptocurrency projects wanted to launch a debit cards to connect cryptocurrency and fiat. But it is difficult to do this because it is necessary to have a bank licence to launch a debit card.

trombocoin

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:55:10 PM

Many cryptocurrency projects wanted to launch a debit cards to connect cryptocurrency and fiat. But it is difficult to do this because it is necessary to have a bank licence to launch a debit card.

Debit card is very useful for people. Thanks debit card it will be possible to connect cryptocurrency with fiat. Hope team of the BANKAERO will  be able to realize all planned ideas.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:14:05 PM

Debit card is very useful for people. Thanks debit card it will be possible to connect cryptocurrency with fiat. Hope team of the BANKAERO will  be able to realize all planned ideas.

According to the roadmap debit card for residents of EU will be realized in 4th quarter of 2019. It will be soon.
CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:37:20 PM

According to the roadmap debit card for residents of EU will be realized in 4th quarter of 2019. It will be soon.

If debit cards will be available only for residents of EU or to residents of other countries too?
ezystayz
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:36:21 PM

It is very good that on the platform will be used the debid bank card. Now only few projects is working with debit bank cards. Hope you will be able to realize all planned ideas.
PlayInfinity
Copper Member

Activity: 103

Play infinity

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 06:02:25 PM

BANKAERO is a very good project. A lot have big done from the March, 2018. Hope all planned ideas will be realized in time. Especially I like the idea with debit cards.

ezystayz
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:40:29 PM

BANKAERO is a very good project. A lot have big done from the March, 2018. Hope all planned ideas will be realized in time. Especially I like the idea with debit cards.

I think that realise the idea with debit card will be difficalt because many projects tried to do this but they could not to do this because it is necessary to have a permition for work with debit cards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: